• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Just to let you guys know ahead of time. I'll be in las vegas for EVO August 7-12. I'll be playing a brawl tourny....with smash balls on lulz. Also 3rd Strike ftw.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo Po, just to let you know, my previous previous job was also at a laundromat . . .

Yeah, I can't run from this industry T_T ****ing VCRs. Now that they're gone, this is my only option

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone actually not notice the failure in my plans this friday? ...4th of July. :(
So yea I'll be with family so no smashfest this friday, but the next one...yes. Sorry guys.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, i work saturday morning. so i couldnt have come. also, no smashfest at my house.

also, lets post this image in all of our posts and see how long it takes for the mods to notice.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
zomg! I'm back! so I lost interest in smash for a while, and I have a job n' stuff..well I'm pretty sure I missed WAY too much, like completely out of the loop! :(

so anyway, how is everyone?

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
i am ex tew thee zee xzibit !!!

i am the newest one
i suck pretty hard... but im better in comparison to others in brawl... but in brawl, everybody wins, there are no losers

nanners are the most broken thing in the game....

Scud

Smash Apprentice
My job is awesome sauce. I'm sorry Yawara :(. Btw you never really answered my questions about when you are coming back and me picking you up and staying at my apartment and everything else. :-O

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah. You hit it right on the head. At least that's what I want to happen. Otherwise, I'll ahve to chill at your place for like 3 days? until my apartment's good to move in.

And I found out that OU conveniently reserved a place for me there. I don't know why, but now I have an apartment and a dorm.

Gravity

Smash Ace
so whos down for smashing the friday after next then? ill probably have to work, but ill see what i can fit in

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
you are confusing me....

im down for anything smash really, so anywhere that is relatively close to me

last night me aaron and dustin were playing melee and dustin and i were fox while aaron was falcon and everytime he got off the stage we would work together to ensure he was shined and killed... it was funny
dustin b throw>shine>my shine>his shine trying to steal the kill>my shine making sure i get the KO> me commiting suicide from going to far down for the shine..
we was laughing so much

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I already mentioned having a smashfest at my house the friday after july 4th. Wouldn't that be GOOD?! :-O
At work, again :) :-O. I would like to record some matches when you guys come over.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yawara. next time we are at the same location, i will fight you all night and record if you want me to.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Andy. next time we are at the same location, i will sleep with you all night and record if you want me to.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Next time I come over, I apparently need to bring vaseline and a cam corder . . .

Oh, and I got a new digi-cam recently. Cost a bunch, but it's amazing and works really well with TVs. Better than the other 2 ways I can record *hint hint*

BRYAN!!! GET YOUR LAZY *** ON GETTING A MAC BEFORE THE PRINTER REBATE EXPIRES!!!

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yea if only you could set up the camera at the right angle...............................

Dillon, I'm not weird, I'm .....the most amazing guy you will ever meet.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hey guys i just got back from japan, im in hawaii for a week, then im gona be in oklahoma again...*sadly lol, but yeah, it was cool over there. Soooooo much happened but i dont think anyone would like for me to take up the entire page talking about it, so i wont. Anyway anything happening back here?

Gravity

Smash Ace
you. call me when you can.

and on an unrelated note. go america. make sure to floor it in the biggest car you can drive today, and grill burgers on gas to use as many hydrocarbons as you can

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
**** that, i have to work today.

Stupid america . . . At least Japan gives you golden week . . .

Shade_

Smash Ace
I banked for 6 months, 3 of them in school till my grades started to drop. But it was well worth it. I called you andy but it sent me to a message machine, my cell phone number is probably one you dont recognize so yeah. i mss brawl, its something i look forward to when I get back.

Any smash fests anytime soon?

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
brawl isnt that great >: (
snake is the only good thing about it

pretty much everything else is in melee

although i dont get crushed in brawl like melee

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Just tell yoru parents to spot you up.

And yeah, I might be going to either Japan or Singapore this winter. I want to do the latter because my aunt said she'd pay me money to go there. I think she doesn't want me to visit her sister or something lol

Man I hate work . . . At least I smell like gunpowder right now lol

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah i do have your cell number i was just busy and didnt see your call until just now, i guess ill call you on your cell when i get off work tomorrow

Shade_

Smash Ace
No my dad just asked me if I wanted to stop by his friends house in hawaii after Japan and i said ok, and so that is that.

I think you should go to singapore yowara cus you can speak the language better there. So its probably more fun.

Ok, and yeah I think hawaii is like 7 hours behind oklahoma andy but i should be able to talk if you call my cell.

Top Bottom