• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, what is the craziest KO you've seen, caused, or had?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, I have nothing really amazing to add, but what the hell.

-I'm Ness, father is Roy.
I'm behind him, roll, and thus run right into his f-smash, killing me instantly.
What's so crazy about it?
I was at more than 200% and had previously defeated him 7 times straight. That was the first KO he got.
He got cocky after defeating me with handicap, so I turned it off. I think I got my point across. XD

-My Young Link versus Bowser on level 9, with a handicap of 4 to 9.
Father has long been defeated, the CPU and I were down to one stock, me with hardly any damage, him with above 300, I didn't feel like screwing around much longer, so I went for a straight dair kill. Bowser anticipates it and uairs me straight into the sky.
Both go for a star KO.
Bowser blinked first.
I almost hyperventilated. o_0

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Anything ending in a sudden death is hilarious. Oh and one time 2 of my frinds were playing, peach vs samus on FD. Peach pulled out a stich face with out any1 even noticing. The samus airdodged and tried to grapple as the peach through the turnip. Samus landed on the ground and having caught the turnip when he pressed a to grapple, he threw it back immediately. Thats when we realized it was a stichface. Also theres a gllitch on poke stadium, he one with the tree. U will just be playing, and u will randomly fall through the stage and immediately die. Its happened to me, and ie seen it happen to ORO.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Once, my friend was edgeguarding as a Peach, and he hit the other guy with 2 turnips,
went to pull out another one. And Bomb-omb. Good Times.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure this story may sound familiar to a few of you...

One time I was fighting CPUs in Hyrule Temple, then the Zero-Gravity glitch occured. I was fighting Bowser and his % was near 300. I went in to the lowest area of the level, punched him in the air, and then he just stuck to the ceiling. Few seconds later, he rode the walls and went skyrocketing out of the level.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I can't remember who my friend was playing as but I was luigi. I knocked him off the edge and I thought I had him finished (last stock) Well he recovered to grab the edge, as I was taunting right by the edge. Shot him straight down and left him very confused :D :D :D...

XtreamDarkRyu

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1375-8318-2992
My friend and i were fighting on poke floats and i was fox and he was sheik. he slapped me into seals neck and i teched only to end up teleporting under seal and falling to my doom. the bad thing is it happens to me almost every time i play on pokefloats. thats why i hate that level now lol

xXGrieverXx (Hayate)

Smash Cadet
the craziest KO ever done was doing 2 successful ken combos (using short hopped double fairs, not the ones using normal hopped double fairs) in one match against one of my friends; a shiek player.

marth dominates the sky! lol

Lil'Falcon89

Smash Rookie
no title

Me n my homies were having plain n simple 4 fun match as we were fighting I didnt notice dat my friend Frank whom was with Marth picked up a super scope he aimnig to hit someone else that playing with starfoxthey jumped and was sent flying:ohwell:

CRocque22

Smash Rookie
I was playing against three other CPUs, and we all jumped on a Bob-omb at the same time. All four of us exploded...maybe it was three...

It was still pretty cool.

Stone.Tower

Smash Cadet
I was Sheik on Corneria battling Fox and Falco. And they crowded around me and I used Up Smash and they both flew into the air and landed on one of those plane things that fly around the stage. And when they were lying on it, the plane went upwards and carried them off the stage.

That was cool.

SSBfan55

Smash Rookie
Hmmmmmm the craziest KO would have to be when i was playing on corneria yesterday. i was marth aganist a lvl 9 gannondorf and i hit him down near the front of the ship and he almost fell to his death then he landed on the front guns. He just stood there while he got blasted off the screen. Many of you guys may not think thats not impressive at all but it was the first time ive seen a lvl 9 comp do that.

Top Bottom