• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, what is the craziest KO you've seen, caused, or had?

BurningCrusader777

Smash Journeyman
I bet my 3 friends that I could take them all on at once (With Team Attack OFF). They accepted. I chose Pokemon Stadium as the stage.

The match was going back and forth, with each person's stock equal. At the end, it was 1 Stock All. It looked like I was going to lose; I had 95%, and my friends' Falcos were SHLing me from both sides, and the third person's Shiek was on a platform above me, just in case. So, the Falco that was at the center of the stage stopped SHL'ing and jumped up next to the Shiek. The other Falco also stopped and went in for the kill...

Lol, I used fsmash and hit ALL THREE OF THEM with a tipper AT THE SAME TIME. I won quite a bit of money from that :)

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
I have a few...
Once, I was Marth, trying to get back on the stage. Then, Luigi decides to be a Green Missile, leading to a misfire, and hitting me i sec before getting back.

no. 2
CF spikes Luigi with Dair. I fast-fall and both die.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
This one time, I and some friends of mine played a 2v2 match on Pokemon Stadium- Kirby (me) and Fox VS Link and Young Link.. I had friendly fire and items on, and after so many suicides and knockouts, it was down to me, Fox, and Young Link, all with a small amount of lives left. I sucked up YL and kept him in my mouth, told Fox to hit me with a Home-Run Bat, and Fox did so. But he didn't hit me- he hit YL.

The way I performed that last KO was WAY out of everyyone's level of sanity. Well, everyone's except mine. The kid who played as YL whined like a girl after he lost..

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
I've had a few moments where I pushed people around with waveshining and then went for a KO...those moments are the best, I tell ya.
I was doing a free-for-all, just a friendly one(I hate free for alls)and it was Fox VS Fox VS Fox VS Pikachu. The Pikachu B+Down'ed a lot, so I killed him off, and my percantage got racked up fighting the other Fox(blue. I killed him off. I was the Red Fox), and then the Green Fox sat around watching(that's basically how you win free for alls), and so it turned into a 1 vs 1, and even at high percent I just pounded him to the floor. I was so close to a KO and one simple hit finished me off. That was a lot of fun.
My favorite match is where everyone got mad at me for winning, teamed up against me(and I won, still).

Thorns

Smash Cadet
Team battle, me (Sheik) and my friend (Young Link) were up against a Lv9 Ganon and a Lv9 Pikachu. We had already taken all 5 of Pika's stocks, and Ganon was on his last one. Young Link grabbed Ganon and we did the infinite grab glitch all the way to 999%. My friend let go, and I jumped off the edge to lure him so I could spike him (yeah I'm such a showoff). Then Ganon Down + B'd off the stage. >_<

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
well this one was fresh out the box it happened like 2 days ago i think well it was 2v2 any way it was red team: [me=shiek and marth=friend] vs blue team: [ my bro=falco and samus=friend] anyhoo i use shiek for team battles so i decided to use him im a good shiek my team mate is a noob and my bro`s falco is good 2 and his teamate is a noob so we went to turn the friendly fire on but my 2 noob friends kept hitting thier teamates so we turned it off so it was a tie stock i had 2 my bro had 2 and my noob friends had 1 it was in dreamland i was on a pillar and the samus jumped i went to attack him but he had a charge shot so he shot it but i powershielded it BOOM! hes dead then i go down the pillar Faired the falco BOOM! hes dead it went so quicly then we all said D***!!!!!! LOL!

Sailus

Smash Cadet
My friend and I were in a local tourney together, and we finally faced each other in the semi-finals bracket. I usually play falco, and he plays shiek, but I decided to switch it up a bit, and played as my second best, fox, seeing as how we play together every week with Falco v. Shiek matches.

Anyway, it's a pretty even fight until we're both at two stock. I drillshine him off the stage, shine him even further, and grab the ledge as he's transforming. He tries to use the zelda teleport to reach the stage, but fails. When he respawns, he goes to the ledge, drops down, and transforms into shiek (he does this a lot).

Of course, I wavedash for the edgeguard, but as he does his double-jump before the UpB to get back on, I shine him into the edge of the stage, he edgetechs, but then i shine him again, and he misses the edgetech and dies.

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
This one happened a couple of months ago. We were doing a four man free for all. All I remember was me (Mario) and another guy playing a Jigglypuff. I don't remember the other two. Anyway, the Jiggs is knocked into the air on the right side of the stage (not over the edge). He starts charging his roll attack on the way down. So, I decided to do something cool. I was going to cape him the other way so he could go over the edge. I jumped up to attack him from the front, but another played had a similar idea. After I had left the ground, he jumped up to attack Jiggs from behind. When the roll was released, I hit forward-b, and caped him. Unfortunately it was at the spot where he gets caped, but I still get hit. I get knocked into the air and died. The Jiggs was turned around and rolled into the guy coming to get him from behind. Killing us both. It looked like a pinball machine.

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
Other than the many suicides caused by unsuccessful kirbycides, I sometimes grab with DK and run off the edge with them still in my hands. I need to play a few more sacrificial KO matches...

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
I killed with a doc-pill once. FFA. Fox was hit up while I shoot a pill and the pill hit fox on his way up and died. Guess I stole a kill, there.

Someone killed me once by throwing another player at me, so I died because of that.

TrageÐy ®

Smash Cadet
Stage: Corneria
Characters: Samus (CrAzY), Sheik (TrageÐy), Falco (Dark KuN), Luigi (-=vItAuM=-)
- Lol. I was ****** CrAzY's *** off, while Falco and Luigi were having their little side battle over at the edge of the stage. K, so Falco Smacks Luigi off the stage (***** :D), and starts doing his taunting. Suddenly, like a bat from hell, Luigi uses his B< move, and explodes, smacks a Amazed Falco against the stage wall, and KO's him.

Hell Yeah :D

zzzsmash

Smash Rookie
I was playing my friend who was fairly new to the game, and I was trying out Young Link on his Sheik. So he's around 30% and me and him are next to the edge. I start spamming down tilt, after 3 hits he's over the edge and I spike him :chuckle: :chuckle:

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
It's either the bowser claw grab on a recovering enemy which kills them both

Or the Jigglypuff using rest on a recovering opponent.

Corigames

Smash Hero
This one is pretty long, but bear with me on it.

We were having a free-for-all on Dreamland 64. I (Samus) got knocked off the right side. I grappled and pulled my self up passed the ledge. before I landed, I dropped a bomb and went to SWD awayfrom the edge so I wouldn't get knocked off it again. A falco was recovering from the left side at that moment. I SWDed over to the left at the same time falco illusioned to the right to get back on. I reached the edge and got spiked by falco straight to my death.

Simply put, I went from recovered from the right edge to spiked on the left in 1 sec. flat.

Orsa

Smash Rookie
Was losing 1-2 against a lvl 9 Fox as Jiggs (lol l9's) on FD. He respawns after a Rest from me (1-1 now), and then I start into the craziest combo I've ever done.

Fair>Fair>Bair>U-Smash>Uair>Uair>Fair off the stage>Bair spike into the stage.

The Bair hit him off the stage at a weird ange and sent him down at a 45 degree angle, KOing him and giving me the win.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
A double KO with me flying in the background and my friend flying to the side.

Yeah, he lost that one and called for a rematch on that one.
Is there such thing as a (real) double KO? Like both characters die at the exact same frame? What happens? My guess is Sudden Death?

My story: My bro and I were playing. Bro(Link) vs Me(Zelda/Sheik). I was Sheik at the time, and Link had been knocked off the left side of FD. I stood backwards on the edge- a little too close to safely attempt a WD to bair him for a KO- but I did. Of course, I failed, and performed an air dodge diagonally off the stage. Link was at the time, using his hookshot to grab the ledge. Instead, it hit me as my cooldown finished, causing it to miss the wall, and he died, saving me! How sweet!:)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Is there such thing as a (real) double KO? Like both characters die at the exact same frame? What happens? My guess is Sudden Death?
Yes, I've seen it twice in my smash career. If both people go out at the exact same time, the game enters sudden death. What I would really like to see is what happens when they tie ina sudden death?!

Banks

Smash Hero
if they tie in sudden death, the player with the lowest number wins i believe, meaning player 1 always wins that. highly unlikely i would think..

K4M1K4Z3

Smash Cadet
occasionally, my friends and i play team as a luigi and mewtwo. its fun to get the opponent to ridiculously high damage, then use disable from mewtwo and ko them with luigi's taunt

goateeguy

Smash Ace
its hilarious when me and my friend r doin training mode, just goofing around, especially when im controlling it =)

ill make about ten bombs, then wait until i hear an explosion to unpause. if im lucky i get to see him with approx. 375 damage rocketing off the stage with a classic mario yell. i never get tired of that

Banks

Smash Hero
or rest someone when they are falling, already good as dead because they cant reach the stage.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
I have a lot of me pounding on the character and when I go to do some fancy finisher they end up killing themselves. This one happens a lot to me, but I'm not complaining, either way, my goal is done. Funnest KO was a Jigg who liked to Rest a lot(and never hit anyone once) so it was fun to mess around with that.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
oh, i know, two favorites. one, i was C.F, opponent pikachu on dreamland. grab, bthrow off the edge, daired, and i edge hogged just as he tried to sweet spot. 0 to death baby!

also, friend played DK, me samus. i'm recoveringhe drops from the stage to bair me, my grapple hits, he falls, and can't get back. same thing happened another time when the same guy played roy.

Rakuen

Smash Apprentice
Well, yesterday I got stuck under Pokemon Stadium with Ness. He just floated there for about 15 seconds and then SD'd.

What? That's all I've got for now.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
My own one happened just yersterday. It was me (Luigi) vs Aldwyn (Sheik) @ green greens (what a stupid stage lol). I had just killed him (I was at 100%) and i wanted to taunt him good, so I went into the pile of yellow blocks (there was a hole in the middle and some bomb blocks here and there) and taunted. Then, immediately after pressing up on the pad, I horribly realized: "it's an attack! IT'S AN ATTACK! NOOOOO!!!" BOOOM. Most stupid death ever. Imagine the laughters.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
This one time, in the left border of hirule castle, that tiny area dangerously close to teh KO border, the 4 of us were all engaged in an intense battle. Then, for no reason, i jump above them in the middle, and Bowser Bomb. I hit the three of them, and they all had so much damage they died!. I couldnt stop laughing.

The next day, a friend did the same thing, a triple ko with Ness's upb attack (he shot himself at us, and nailed us 3 nearly at the same time)

Banks

Smash Hero
falcon punches are actually pretty useful if you can trick people into falling for it. there are methods...

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
Jiggly's rollout full power to hit them as they recover. Needs precise timing, but is extremely funny when performed accurately.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
my friend is obsessed with suiciding in training mode cuz he says hes bored with just fighting cuz were so evenly matched (shouldnt he then be more interested?) but anyway, hes young link im falco, hes down goofing around wall-jumping between two of the skyscrapers in fourside. i get annoyed and come down and start wall-jumping too to see if it's actually as fun as he says it is. he says somethin like "hey! walljumping is my job!" and trys to spike me with a swordplant.

he hits, but i bounce up instead of being spiked as he thought i would, i recover (barely) he forgets that he can easily just walljump back up and dies.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Once when I was Sheik I down tilt a Marth and jump up to follow it up with the finishing Fair but I phantom pointed him with the Fair and in the confusion of what just happened mix with me for some reason DI down he spike me to my death >.<

Spacecadet

Smash Cadet
My friend and I were goofin' around with jigglypuff, and we were facing lvl 9 ganon and capt. falcon. (lvl 9 cpu's are extremely dim witted) we were only using rest to kill. I rested ganon, and less than a second later my friend used rest, throwing ganon from me, to him, then to his death. needless to say it was beasty.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
six words.

falcon punch off the stage edgeguarding
LMAO.

I've actually had that happen before. I was playing on Fourside with Young Link against a buddy of mine that was playing Falcon. We had a pretty good fight, chipping off stocks on a blow-for-blow basis. When we were down to the wire, he did the uniform "d-throw to Knee" combo with Falcon and sent me hurtling off the edge. Needless to say, I was toast: I had used my second jump and I was too far away to use my Up B. So here he comes, dashing off of the edge. He just simply says, "Watch this." Just as Falcon jumped off the edge of the building I looked at him from the corner of my eye and said, "You've got to be kidding me." And then I see Falcon wind up and BLAM! Falcon Punched right out of the ballpark. I even paused the game right before the blow connected just to verify that yes, I just got my face ***** by a Falcon Punch edgeguard. We laughed for hours. It was probably one of the best K.O.'s ever.

Top Bottom