• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, Seriously Guys

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I need to know whether or not DK counters Snake and Metaknight. I have my Olimar to counter Snake which seems to do pretty well, but it would be nice to have another character as well. My real concern is Metaknight. It seems no character in the game does well against him.

In all seriousness does DK do well (not necessarily counter, but has the upper hand) on Metaknight and Snake?

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
Vs. MK

Vs. Snake

I personally don't think he "counters" either of them, but he has a pretty even fight with both. IMO they both have a slight edge over DK, but they are very winnable fights if you're patient and know your DK well.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the number of threads like this is getting out of hand. we have already answered these 2 questions like 5 times in the last week. pay attention or read stuff

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
I foresee a bleak future where endless waves of tier-grubbing noobs main either Snake or MK and secondary DK, so they can "counter" other Snakes and MK's...

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
the number of threads like this is getting out of hand. we have already answered these 2 questions like 5 times in the last week. pay attention or read stuff
Agreed

Veggi

Smash Champion
Snake and MK both are really good, if you don't want to choose Snake or Metaknight to play against Snake or Metaknight, choose DK. DK can do well against both of them, arguably better than any other character. However both of these characters are still hard.

If you do play Olimar much better than you play DK, I suggest going with Olimar.

Top Bottom