• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm getting on right now bunnyma. I've got a new FC, so you'll probably (meaning definately XD) have to re-add me.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Oh, here's a good question!

♥Can two members on one team play against a person who is the only person left on their team?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ok fmoi: the thing is, there is a rule list you stated, peachy can EITHER

1. If you are placed up against one of your teammates, you can chose to drop the match if you're more confident that your opponent can go all the way. BOTH PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE ON THIS DECISION. not against teammate so he can't do this

2. If you have a particularly hard matchup that you think one of your teammates can handle, you can switch opponents with them. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE IN THE TOURNAMENT AND BOTH PLAYERS HAVE TO AGREE ON THE DECISION. BE CAREFUL TOO BECAUSE THIS MAY RESULT IN LOSING ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES (OR MAYBE YOU WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE...) his teammate ISN'T fighting aryman so he can't do this

3. If your opponent is particularly skilled, you may want to do a doubles match. Basically, it's a two on two battle against you and one of your teammates against your opponent and one of their teammates. IF YOU LOSE, BOTH YOU AND YOUR TEAMMATE WILL BE OUT OF THE COMPETITION BUT IF YOU WIN, YOU JUST KNOCKED OUT HALF OF ONE OF THE OPPOSING TEAMS. ALL FOUR PLAYERS HAVE TO AGREE TO THIS FOR THIS SCENARIO TO HAPPEN.
we aren't agreeing so can't happen

4. Want a bigger prize for yourself? You can switch your opponent for one of your teammates. This is very underhanded but may work heavily in your favor. BOTH PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE TO THIS FOR IT TO HAPPEN AND, TO PREVENT ABUSE OF THIS OPTION, YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE.he is not switching his opponent for one of HIS teammates

5. If you do not choose a team by the deadline, January 2nd, YOU WILL BE PLACED IN ONE RANDOMLY. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO KEEP IT IN MIND.

so yeah, fmoi, you are making new rules and if you do that then we all should get some kind of the same justice

~Peachy~

ok fmoi: the thing is, there is a rule list you stated, peachy can EITHER

1. If you are placed up against one of your teammates, you can chose to drop the match if you're more confident that your opponent can go all the way. BOTH PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE ON THIS DECISION. not against teammate so he can't do this

2. If you have a particularly hard matchup that you think one of your teammates can handle, you can switch opponents with them. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE IN THE TOURNAMENT AND BOTH PLAYERS HAVE TO AGREE ON THE DECISION. BE CAREFUL TOO BECAUSE THIS MAY RESULT IN LOSING ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES (OR MAYBE YOU WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE...) his teammate ISN'T fighting aryman so he can't do this

3. If your opponent is particularly skilled, you may want to do a doubles match. Basically, it's a two on two battle against you and one of your teammates against your opponent and one of their teammates. IF YOU LOSE, BOTH YOU AND YOUR TEAMMATE WILL BE OUT OF THE COMPETITION BUT IF YOU WIN, YOU JUST KNOCKED OUT HALF OF ONE OF THE OPPOSING TEAMS. ALL FOUR PLAYERS HAVE TO AGREE TO THIS FOR THIS SCENARIO TO HAPPEN.
we aren't agreeing so can't happen

4. Want a bigger prize for yourself? You can switch your opponent for one of your teammates. This is very underhanded but may work heavily in your favor. BOTH PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE TO THIS FOR IT TO HAPPEN AND, TO PREVENT ABUSE OF THIS OPTION, YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE.he is not switching his opponent for one of HIS teammates

5. If you do not choose a team by the deadline, January 2nd, YOU WILL BE PLACED IN ONE RANDOMLY. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO KEEP IT IN MIND.

so yeah, fmoi, you are making new rules and if you do that then we all should get some kind of the same justice

♥Ummmmm... I didn't read everything, but I believe you called me a male!:dizzy:

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Dude **** Aryman Im starving I didn't eat lunch..Im going to Cici's Ive been waiting 7 Hours for him. Just doing nothing on the boards..Fatmanonice can you like put the deadline to this time tomorrow? That would Help alot.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
fmoi, did it wrong again, somewhat,(color where the correction is

Digging my Potato bracket third round match ups

1. (Salem defeats Alphican)
2. Mobious-1 vs Samusbrawler

Digging my Potato bracket second round match ups

1. (thesilentmarth forfeits. Alphican advances)
2. (Salem defeats ricky)
3. (Mobious-1 defeats A6M Zero)
4. (Samusbrawler defeats Teran17)

Digging my Potato bracket first round match ups

1. (Kai3345 forfeits. thesilentmarth advances.)
2. (Alphican defeats Sasukebowser)
3. (Salem defeats Tornadith)
4. (Gtg4l was banned (?). ricky adances)
5. (Royalblood forfeits. A6M Zero advances)
6. (Snare is disqualified. Mobious-1 advances)
7. (Mr.Victory07 is disqualified. Teran17 advances)
8. (Samusbrawler defeats 8bitman)

Green Bird bracket third round match ups

1. Anther vs thatguyyoumightknow
2. (Barge defeats Sir 0rion)

Green Bird bracket second round match ups

1. (Anther defeats GFE)
2. (rockguy1234 is disqualified. thatguyyoumightknow advances)
3. (Sir 0rion defeats Yaya)
4. (Barge defeats Mcmuff1nman)

Green Bird bracket first round match ups

1. (Naucitos is disqualified. GFE advances)
2. (Snake Sav vs Luso: Decision coin toss: Luso advances)
4. (Scimitar forfeits. thatguyyoumightknow advances)
5. (rockguy1234 vs kingjoe: Decision coin toss: rockguy1234 advances)
6. (Sir 0rion defeats Stealth Raptor)
7. (Fino is disqualified. Yaya advances)
8. (blankvi is disqualified. Barge advances)

Space Lion bracket third round match ups

1. Glyph vs Bunnyma
2. ~Peachy~ vs dabuz

Space Lion bracket second round match ups

1. (Glyph defeats Chaco)
2. (Bunnyma defeats Istudying)
3. (dabuz defeats Fatmanonice)
4. (~Peachy~ defeats Shadowfirex100)

Space Lion bracket first round match ups

1. (Venks was banned. Chaco advances)
2. (Glyph defeats Cloud Fox)
3. (Bunnyma defeats Halaster)
4. (Istudying defeats cba)
5. (K'Prime forfeits. dabuz advances)
6. (Tmacbyrant is disqualified. ~Kawaii Bunny~ advances)
7. (Riku 00 forfeits. ~Peachy~ advances)
8. (PK.Saturn is disqualified. Shadowfirex100 advances)

Spokey Dokey bracket third round match ups

1. (~Kawaii Bunny~ defeats Dark Serenade)
2. excel 52 vs. aryman

Spokey Dokey bracket second round match ups

1. (~Kawaii Bunny~ defeats Omis?)
2. (Dark Serenade defeats Soro)
3. (Cheap_Josh is disqualified. Aryman advances)
4. (Malchorian is disqualified. Excel 52 advances)

Spokey Dokey bracket first round match ups

1. (Commander Beef is disqualified. Fatmanonice advances)
2. (GOBLN is disqualified. Omis? advances)
3. (Mr. T 07 was banned. Dark serenade advances)
4. (Mmac is disqualified. Soro advances)
5. (Shintobias is disqualified. cheap_josh advances)
6. (Aryman defeats Zeonstar)
7. (Excel 52 vs vs Shogun_Fox: Decision coin toss: Excel 52 advances)
8. (Rythe forfeits. Malchorian advances)
lol, i catch EVERYTHING

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
But the thing is, me and Mobious agreed to do our match today. But he hasn't been on.

And I work in an hour, and chances are he'll come online when I leave for work, resulting in me getting dq'd and him advancing.

I get home at around 11-12 pm eastern btw

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Something's messed up with my router I think. I'm trying to work it out right now.

Needless to say, I'm all for the extension. I really don't want to be eliminated while I'm home and ready to play.

~Peachy~

♥Drats! I'll meet you online Ms. Dabuz.....

♥Do you mind that first stage being battlefield? My counterpick is Jungle Japes.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I would really not like to stretch this farther out into the weekday. Unless I like beg my parents to play. And even then it's a small chance.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
After this round, there will be eight people left so I'll make a deal...

A) I'll extend the deadline to midnight tonight.

B) I'll extend the deadline to tomorrow but round 3 and 4 will have to be completed tomorrow.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Assuming I can even get wifi to work, I won't be able to play until after dinner now.

Life is out to get me XD

I use XD a lot these days.

~Peachy~

first stage will be fd(no you peach) and my counterpick is luigi mansion, you host, i be on in a bit
♥No, the rules say we have to agree. I'm not going to agree with you. But I will agree to the first stage being whatever comes out. If FD, good for you. BD, boo you. ;)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
♥No, the rules say we have to agree. I'm not going to agree with you. But I will agree to the first stage being whatever comes out. If FD, good for you. BD, boo you. ;)
LOL Peachy you're the best =D

Good Luck to the both of you =D

And I'll PM Mobious asking how late he's willing to stay up. We can probably finish tonight if he is able to play. Thanks for the extension.

~Peachy~

♥Good Games Ms. Dabuz. 0-2 with her as the winner. .I've learned my lesson. I should have killed you when you said "Please wait, Give me a minute". That would have changed everything.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ggs, i win 2-0, lol on japes, bunny, proof i have good green kirby lol, and peachy, no u, don't ever bring out peach to cp oli cause that means oli must go behind lines for kirby to step forward, and thanks not for attacking much when i said not to

edit:ggs

~Peachy~

ggs, i win 2-0, lol on japes, bunny, proof i have good green kirby lol, and peachy, no u, don't ever bring out peach to cp oli cause that means oli must go behind lines for kirby to step forward, and thanks not for attacking much when i said not to

edit:ggs

♥Actually, I bring Peach out for everyone.;)

♥And to be honest, I'm not even at my top performance (not even high) during the weekdays, that's why I wanted this to continue during the start on the weekdays! I'm not joining a weekday online tournament ever again...^__^;

♥I really should have stepped in to kill you... that is a situation where honor works against you. :dizzy:

♥They were still good games anyway. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom