• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok seriously, someone needs to learn this sh*t

ADHD

Smash Hero
Hey, does that thing on Metaknight only work on long, flat stages? Can you do it back and forth?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i think it can be used on battlefields platforms with the appropriate positioning

B.Mack

Smash Ace
you can do it to any character, its just tough to do it to Olimar and Squirtle.
I've actually practiced it quite a bit, I can do about 3 consecutive iterations of the footstool lock with diddy on MK, but no more. it works on any stage where there's enough space for the trips without landing on a platform. for something like battlefield, you can use the other naner lock which the diddy was using against ZSS but it will only work in the middle of the stage.
Of course, you can use the old single naner lock where you regrab naners with autocancelled dairs to get into a better position and then switch to the one used by Nagahari.
ITS AMAZING.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I've been practicing this for around 8 hours or so during the past few days and I can rack up to 72% in one combo before messing up. I find this easier to do by setting the Y button to be grab and pressing both the Y and R buttons to catch the bananas rather than using the Z button.

This infinite is pure gold, it works on almost any character, at any %, and all you need is a flat surface and as long as your shorthop doesn't reach the platform above you you can do it on that stage. Which means it can be done on Battlefield, FD, and Smashville and that's all you'll need to win the set.

Getting it on your opponent is simple, hit them with one banana and then run up to them and start the combo with the other. Its not going to be incredibly easy but it proves that this combo is not impossible to do in a real match.

(I'm talking about the combo that the Diddy did to the ZSS on FD)

Player-1

Smash Legend
but you're not suppose to be using the Z button (default controls) at all for the infinite in the first place...

Top Bottom