• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok Everyone......times to step it up!!! (ROB VS MARIO) invasion!!!

boss8

Smash Hero
if anyone talks shizz about mario.....(which i dought we need supporters to fight back) for example.........

R.O.B is better then mario..... RESPONSE=screw that gay robot.... cause we are basically at war with the robots....don't like it to bad your already in it...:laugh:

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
What the hell?! what did R.O.B. do to us Mario fans? anyone reading this should know this in no way reflects the opinion of any other normal Mario fan. I like Mario but why the sudden flame war?

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Don't be alarmed.. its not really a flame war when CHOZEN has CLEARLY already won...

Son.. i wouldn't even have to pwn you Boss.. b/c my teammate could doit for me ;p

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
R.O.B. sucks when dealing with things below him. Mario rocks at dealing with things above him.

Awesome juggling boss.

boss8

Smash Hero
na i suck ask chozenone hahahaha stupid robot......get ***** by mario..

sry chozenone there are no vids of u rapeing me and there will never be any cause u can't **** me....(MARIO up TAUNT)

once again thanks for the support but it's not me it's mario thank mario..and ROB for being such an easy charcter to ****.:laugh:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...Wow, and here I was thinking Mario was reduced to nothing but running a car wash. Oh, how wrong I was. D:
*Quietly waits out for both sides to exhaust each other so the Lucario board can move in to conquer both, bringing us that much closer to total Smash domination. Muahahaha*

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Mario > Rob. We have a super soaker. Rob's composed of metal.. Rust any one? =]

Yay, finally the Fludd's useful for something ^^

Top Bottom