• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio visiting Florida July 11th-18th!

Nope

Smash Lord
So we will be back in Daytona again on vacation and might be looking to play smash for a day or maybe pop into a tournament when we are down there. Anyone who is interested let me know so we can plan something out ahead of time!

Nope

Smash Lord
I played you too at MLG Snipa, Also ESAM we would like to but it's 4 hours in the wrong direction from where we are staying haha.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
nope, what if i give u the FL oos seal of approval?

if any OOS gets to finals with a floridian, we auto split with them if requested.

this includes teams :)

Nope

Smash Lord
nope, what if i give u the FL oos seal of approval?
if any OOS gets to finals with a floridian, we auto split with them if requested.
this includes teams :)
haha thanks! is this a bribe to try to get us to drive 4 hours further south to ESAM's event? lol
Although If that were to ever happen we would want to play the set regardless. =p

so me and 3-4 others that don't post here often live 20-30 mins north of daytona in a town called palm coast

we play every day
that sounds like a good option to play one night

Nope

Smash Lord
lol we are already 100% driving to Florida for Vacation. We do every time and it's 15 hours to Daytona so we aren't to keen on adding another 4 hours to the trip by driving almost to Miami haha. Even though we would love to play with everyone down there!

Someone Schedule an event in Orlando! or somewhere up there haha

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU MUST COME TO MINE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET CFL THERE FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS (and one time they came) SO PLEASE JUST COME DOWN I BEG OF YOU

nevershootme

Smash Master
I may driving down to miami to go home that weekend. so if you want Nope, I can be your source for a ride to SFL and back for that weekend. From Friday-Sunday (or thursday night if u want). I live literally minutes to Seibrik, Nick Riddle, and ESAM

You are going to need to drive down to Melbourne (around 1 hr and 30 minutes) and I'll carpool u guys from there. That way you guys can directly return to Ohio from Melbourne.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Springfield is going there nope? have fun and good luck if you do end up going to a tourney down there lol i live so far from any other ohio smashers..

Nope

Smash Lord
Ya Shugo we have a timeshare in Daytona and have been going for the past 3 years. Nevershootme that might work out, I'll keep you posted when we decide what we are doing for sure.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
So I'm the only one from palm coast who travels.

I have a car that seats 5.

There's a ZP going on in SFL when you guys are going to be here (right?).

If you guys throw gas money, it could work out.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hungrybox posted in my thread so I assumed it was confirmed. I know I'm not going so *shrugs*

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
can you guys come to the NLL on 7/17? its in orlando...approx 2 hours SE of gainesville. no idea how far from where you people are actually going to be

edit: oh daytona? lol thats not far at all. probably even closer than the gainesville drive. DO ITT

Top Bottom