• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda "Oh... So the evil has left the mask after all..."

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
When you say, In a zant like manner, what do you mean exactly? are you saying zant is connected to the mask? I would like more clarification on that part please.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
When you say, In a zant like manner, what do you mean exactly? are you saying zant is connected to the mask? I would like more clarification on that part please.
No, I did not mean that at all. I meant that Majora's sudden change from being completely serious to dancing and throwing a tantrum is comparable to Zant's change from being serious to acting crazy (but unlike Zant's change, Majora's may have simply been a ruse to fool Link into believing Majora was simpler than it actually was).

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
No, I did not mean that at all. I meant that Majora's sudden change from being completely serious to dancing and throwing a tantrum is comparable to Zant's change from being serious to acting crazy (but unlike Zant's change, Majora's may have simply been a ruse to fool Link into believing Majora was simpler than it actually was).
Oooooh okay, Yea i defiantly see what you mean by that. But if majora only wanted to get out of the mask to cause more destruction dont you think Nintendo wold have wanted us to see that major plot twist before the end of the game?

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Oooooh okay, Yea i defiantly see what you mean by that. But if majora only wanted to get out of the mask to cause more destruction dont you think Nintendo wold have wanted us to see that major plot twist before the end of the game?
Well, they never hint at Ganon coming back, and yet he does... again... and again.

If Nintendo wants a villain to come back in a new game, they usually make something up that explains why the villain came back, and they put said explanation in the new game even if it had never been hinted to in any previous game (such as Ganondorf using Zant to come back).

Top Bottom