• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh myy gosh Christina Hendrix!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I've seen this girl numerous times in the past while searching for Redhead pics to right click save and somehow she's quickly taken the top spot in my Redhead tier list, surpassing Karen Alloy(Spricket).

How does a woman achieve such a status when she's not even a natural redhead, you ask?

I think what sold it for me was this beautiful pic right here....

^

Yup, definitely Mike G bait.

:)

Rayku

Smash Lord
The picture of her with super long hair makes me want a Path of Radiance game to come out so she can play Titania

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Redheads are da bess
Redheads are da bess
Redheads are da bess
Redheads are da bess

Brunettes are mad
Blondes, they be mad
Light browns are mad
Black hairs be mad

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
The pic with the super long hair made my heart skip a beat.

No joke.

Dear heavens.

If there's on thing I like more than redheads, it's redheads with super-long hair.
*bro fist*

I dunno man, every time i see this woman...

I go "omg"

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hTJLzaUkQ1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hTJLzaUkQ1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Maybe I'm just weird, but her face doesn't do it for me.

I mean her body makes me go dwaaaaam, but then I look at her face, and I just feel a wave of meh.

I think it's similar to my reaction to Lady Gaga.

Top Bottom