• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh hello Mic, how are you?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I say, did anyone read todays paper? Seems some commoners did some things. What tosh.

D

Deleted member

I wonder who came up with this? I put my money on Crimson King. He's probably secretly a practical joker.

D

Deleted member

April Fools is the day the mods eagerly await, since they can finally go crazy and spam.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Good day to you, my fine Mics.

I trust everything is going according to plan?

D

Deleted member

Since all of the mods won't infract me... *devious plan forming*

Niiro

Smash Ace
I seriously don't get this. Why not imitate someone important like me?

cman

Smash Ace
Doez modz am biches mirite?

Ban me. Do it! I dare you!

See! Ha! I knew you wouldn't! I beat the syst-

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Internet Arguer LOL.

That's pretty good. Those admin logs are going to be cluttered after tonight :-p.

*Likes the color*

Azua's a dude?!?! My lifelong dreams are RUINED!
A very attractive one.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
All of the Mics will be fired and demoted for hurting the feelings of the users of the Smash World Forum and reporting their post. As the admin of the Smash World Forum, I will be firing and demoting all of the Mics and banning their Smash World Forum accounts, so that they will know about the depression of the users who get their feelings hurt by the staffs of the Smash World Forum.

Top Bottom