• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:Official Yoshi Brawl Video & Discussion:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: If I say, "Yes, I go to RIT," will you give me a smore?

I'm really hungry.

Again.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I have a good friend that goes there, or at least had been going there for several years.

Dunno' if you've heard of Al Palmer, he's generally not the best at first impressions either way. I went down and stayed with him on campus for a while, was a pretty nice place.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
if i may say njzfinest, you seem to have harsh feelings towards yoshi are you perhaps angry because one 3 stocked you? or are you one of the many mindless idiots who simply are incapable of reading and research.
No, I 3 stocked Yoshis though (they were bad players anyways), you can money match me if you want, any matchup.

Also (playing Yoshi in Melee) made me eager to see how he was in Brawl, so I tried to look for experienced players who still use him and what not, but was left with crumbs. It's know Shiri and D1 are still rocking the dino though.
either way, i would like some cold hard claims that attribute yoshi as not competitively worthy, if they have been said and refuted befor, i shal simply post the words "try again" in large yellow letters. so let us see if you have any base for your bullsh*t claims. if you do not respond with something intelligent i shall add you to the list of idiots in my sig, you will be the first member.
Go look at tournament results or ask any experienced player, nuff said.

Btw, that post was very annoying to read and far too hateful.

:yoshi: Don't provoke him, it's not worth it.

Just leave Carl alone. He does this all the time.
Dude, I just came in here to see cool competitive Yoshi stuff. Someone posted that MLG video that no one likes and I wasn't impressed, that's it!!!

V___V

bigman40

Smash Master
You wish to play me then? I've been rocking him pretty well lately. I'll make sure I'm a challenge to you since you're looking for good yoshi players. Wait......looks like you don't play online.... >_> dammit.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
:yoshi: Carl, I think your sig is broken. o_o;
Photobucket.com is acting weird today :(
You wish to play me then? I've been rocking him pretty well lately. I'll make sure I'm a challenge to you since you're looking for good yoshi players. Wait......looks like you don't play online.... >_> dammit.
PM me so we can exchange friend codes. I don't have a friendcode up because I use multiple systems >.>

edit:

Photobucket is working again and my sig is back up :)

bigman40

Smash Master
Thanks. I'm glad it turned out good since it's my first time. BTW, you still need some of those clips for your compliation vid right?

If so, I'll upload the vid to filefront in better quality so you can get what you want. Sounds good?

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
That would be great, man.

Also, dunno' if you've heard about Google's high-res escapades lately. I guess there's some suffix you can add to the end of a Google video URL that makes it immediately better quality.

If I can find it again I'll hook you up with it.

bigman40

Smash Master
I think I know about that, but you have to upload a vid in a high enough quality to have the option of watching it in better quality. I might try to upload a cleaner......screw that. I'll just give you the cleaner parts.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
This weekend looks promising for working on the compilation video. I'm going to try and get Badgey to lend me some stuff, and I of course want yours.

Also, for everyone else that expressed interest, either send me some clips on WiFi or give me a link to some high-def stuff so I can start working it all in!

OminousPiratus is my AIM, scarlet_jile@yahoo.com is my Email.

Send me PMs, post here, post in the actual compilation thread, post anywhere! Just start giving me some more stuff!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I highly suggest creating some sort of "best of" or "hall of fame" for the videos here. Its a very efficient way to show off the character to those who are curious as to how good the character is, among many other advantages. It will definitely be well worth the minimal amount of time it takes in the end.

By the way, as this thread hasn't been updated in quite some time, if a different dedicated member would like to create a new video thread then please do so. PM me once the new thread is complete and I will replace this sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom