• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I love Yoshi's, it's my favorite stage!

I hope *****s start banning it vs me now

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Toph and Yamer, they **** noobs so watch out bro :p

we're talking JV5stocks and sh**
Dude Mike has me (and everyone else in Washington including otto/teddy LMAO) outclassed badly in the JV5 department, he has like 5 JV5's I think LOL

MasterC

Smash Ace
gayyyyyyyyyy

man toph, been a while since i took a look at our PR but those images are filtheeeeeeeeee

xD

:phone:

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Great Gameclucks, we managed to have a Project: M tournament too!
Project M 1v1
$3 entry fee
21 entrants

1. :wolf::fox: Silentwolf
2. :bowser2::mario2: Gimpyfish
3. :peach::fox: Bladewise
4. :charizard: Gage
5. :lucario: Eggz (forfeit to Gage)
5. :fox::sheik::toonlink: Toph
7. :dedede: Jeff
7. :luigi2::rob::dedede: The Epitome of Loss
9. :lucas: Mattnumbers
9.:ike: Rori
9. :ness2::zelda: Lolikanon
9. :bowser2::falcon: Kage Ryu
13. :peach: Sharon
13. :link2::ike::ganondorf: Shadic
13. :lucas: Badcupboard
13. :sonic::ganondorf: Satan666
17. :luigi2::falcon: Ka-Master
17. :random: Kero
17. :ness2: Broshi
17. :random: Shoopthewhoop
DQ (by request, he left): Evan E

Let me know if I'm mistaken/help me fill in the characters used if you can please

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Melee Singles:
1st. Silent Wolf
2nd. Bladewise
3rd. Ka-Master
4th. Eggz

Melee Doubles:
1st. Me & Shane
2nd. Bladewise & Foos
3rd. Silentwolf & Ciz
4th. .... I don't remember

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Hey Washington Melee thread. I may be in the Seattle area during Thanksgiving time (Nov. 21-25). Anyone wanna do any smashing while I'm in the area? I suspect I will be very available and VorpalStorm and I would love to play some if someone doesnt mind picking us up from my relative's place.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I will have more details as the dates approach.
You should post on the Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/245900615456533/ More people use that than they use this thread.

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Great Gameclucks, we managed to have a Project: M tournament too!
Project M 1v1
$3 entry fee
21 entrants

1. :wolf::fox: Silentwolf
2. :bowser2::mario2: Gimpyfish
3. :peach::fox: Bladewise
4. :charizard: Gage
5. :lucario: Eggz (forfeit to Gage)
5. :fox::sheik::toonlink: Toph
7. :dedede: Jeff
7. :luigi2::rob::dedede: The Epitome of Loss
9. :lucas: Mattnumbers
9.:ike: Rori
9. :random: Lolikanon
9. :random: Kage Ryu
13. :peach: Sharon
13. :link2::ike::ganondorf: Shadic
13. :lucas: Badcupboard
13. :sonic: Maurice
17. :luigi2::falcon: Ka-Master
17. :random: Kero
17. :ness2: Broshi
17. :random: Shoopthewhoop
DQ (by request, he left): Evan E

Let me know if I'm mistaken/help me fill in the characters used if you can please
WOW! Even though I went out on the first match I still didn't get last? And for future record I rather be called by my brawl tag/username.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
You probably had a bye in the bracket.

Also for the record Lolikanon plays Zelda/Ness and Kage Ryu used, at least against me, Falcon/Bowser.

SR-388

Smash Rookie
didn't get to go to gc thanks to my super amazing life of depressingly awesome responsibilities. but thats nothing that some (lots) weed cant fix. so im down to play this week/ weekend. preferably with smoking but not smoking isnt an issue either. just send a pm if interested

ThePrime

Smash Lord
didn't get to go to gc thanks to my super amazing life of depressingly awesome responsibilities. but thats nothing that some (lots) weed cant fix. so im down to play this week/ weekend. preferably with smoking but not smoking isnt an issue either. just send a pm if interested
Can you come to pookie's smashfest this wednesday? It's in auburn. But we burn trees :cool:

SR-388

Smash Rookie
Can you come to pookie's smashfest this wednesday? It's in auburn. But we burn trees :cool:

yea i work in tukwila so i could just bring my stuff with me and head down there after work. is there a specific time tomorrow or do people just kinda show up after a certain time?

ThePrime

Smash Lord
yea i work in tukwila so i could just bring my stuff with me and head down there after work. is there a specific time tomorrow or do people just kinda show up after a certain time?
oh dang u work in tukwila? You should hit up the tuk house. Me and silentwolf live there.

15815 53rd Ave S, Tukwila WA 98188

MasterC

Smash Ace
SR-388

DEFINITELY hit up the tuk house and/or pookie's tomorrow, it'll b a great turnout with lots of trees and melee xD

Scarflame

Smash Rookie
Sup?

Hey, so I was just wondering... Is this a Washington thread, because I got a link to this from a Gimpyfish video and I was wondering if anyone wants to meet up and play around ellensburg... Probably not very many people live around there though so... I play all of them, but the only one I don't really like is Brawl. I do love Project: M though!

Top Bottom