• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

i just felt like sayin sherlock homies.

lmao..toph you would think it was waay funnier if you saw shane vs ciz irl. we be makin hella ciz beatin that *** jokes

Eggz

Smash Hero
sherlock homies is pretty funny LOL but i dont like funny crew names unless its hella funny AND pimp
like The Static Sources of Ostrich Forces

not that that should be our crew name
but
you knooow

Sk8nMasta

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO HAHAHA
I wasn't feeling it, until I read this ****.

HIS REIGN IS JUST.

btw, yooo sk8nmasta, when i get back to washington in the fall, i'll make a weekend trip to where you live and smash with you. :D
hell yeah man that'd be sick!
p.s my facebook was hacked by my ex's new bf on v-day i might add so if you see some crazy **** its not me haha

C!Z

Smash Lord
If anyone is tryna come smash, I'd be down.

I have no phone fyi. It was spose to come today, but it wasn't here when I got home.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
It's a half joke. Noobking used to be pretty much the only, let alone the best, Ganon in Canada, he's really oldschool. Kage is a newer player.

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea he's filthy, if you ever have the chance to play him evan - it's a treat

and by "if you ever" i mean "when you" lol it's 430 am *****es what's good

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
it's hella early in japan *****

just got done smashing for a few hours. yahuhzzzz :o

i suck at shining OOS >.> or i did tonight. GOTTA GO PRACTICE

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea, some things are best practiced with two people. I wish I had somebody to practice that kinda stuff with.

the other day tho, I put me and austin on infinite shields, and he practiced spacing aerials on my shield, and I just tried to up smash or wave shine/thunders him. it helped a lot but unfortunately he left after about am hour cuz my brother just got his copy of marvel.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
well, he went into my brothers room to play marvel. It was a really bad time to leave lol, I was in the middle of tech skill :(

I couldnt continue without him. He came back after an hour, but it just wasnt the same.

aka austin came over, I was playing smash, he was playing smash, we were playing smash, then he went and played marvel

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'd be way more down for professional hide and seek

Also @noobking
Your tag says best ganon in canada? Kage?
Who the **** is Kage? My Ganon str8 *****.

It's a half joke. Noobking used to be pretty much the only, let alone the best, Ganon in Canada, he's really oldschool. Kage is a newer player.
hey now. Don't go discrediting the sacred title of best ganon in canada.

my moms not hiring
lmao, this made me laugh alot for some reason.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
same, didnt see anything new

edit:still dont see anything, but quit posting your channel. If you want us to look at a vid...just post the link to the vid man, its easier than sorting though ****, especially when its not there.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I asked u when we recorded last time....i do agree with the self conscious part to a degree, otto just has high standards. He doesnt post things in that manner and I think its fair to recieve the same.

i would just hate to have the only recent vids of me be those lol

EDIT: not that anyone is gonna watch doubles vids on vishs channel

Top Bottom