• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

brdy_

Smash Lord
Thanks, I made it at work last night. I put a really high quality one on my Photobucket and AiB profile as well, it's sick.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Lol Salvia is a wild two minute trip, its hella funny to see people on it.
I smoked 120x salvia a few days ago. I actually thought I was different people in different realities and stuff. I don't think I'm ever doing that again but if you ever do it, at least make sure to do it in a comfortable environment where you don't have to worry about interacting with people you won't want to. It seriously isn't a party thing.

Good stuff with all of this Melee organization Eggz! BTW you should just fake ADD and get a prescription for adderlolz. My friend did it and said it's pretty easy.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LMAO i might just do that. sounds like a party lol.

i've been too lazy to try salvia, but i might look into it. lol @ more than half this thread being about drugs.

you comin to WA any time soon catman?

Syler

Smash Journeyman
eggz you coming to the 2nd tourney im hosting!? Or any of you other guys for that matter x_X, got some positive feedback so far. (of course it's only melee non of this brawl crap)

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
oh god, eggz, dont do salvia. next time you see me (be it at sylers tourny or yours, whichever ends up being sooner) ask me about it.

that drug makes you catch the fear.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Pierce college at Ft. Steilacoom campus. (pretty much lakewood washington) i'll update my front page on that thread later today.

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
did the washington melee scene just kind of explode within the last month or two? or has there always been a smashfest/tourny just about every weekend somewhere?

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
Ha, gimpy, I'm down. although edmonds is extremely far from where I live. Well, not extremely, but pretty **** far.

∫unk

Smash Master
your sig made me look at a clod zero combo vid again

which made me look at other dbr combo vids

which made me want to play melee

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no, i'm dead serious. oh noes you smoked salvia [insert extract number] and you tripped really hard for a couple of minutes. trippy, dude. i've done it all before and heard it all before so i'm jaded as ****.

try dmt if you really want a story. or dxm. salvia is a kid's drug.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
no, i'm dead serious. oh noes you smoked salvia [insert extract number] and you tripped really hard for a couple of minutes. trippy, dude. i've done it all before and heard it all before so i'm jaded as ****.

try dmt if you really want a story. or dxm. salvia is a kid's drug.
Yes, dmt and dxm are much more potent hallucinogens.
If the stories you've heard are "I smoked that **** and tripped really hard," that is pretty stupid. Practically everyone has a different salvia experience, hence why I convince my friends to smoke it just to hear their story. BS you've "heard it all."

Have you tried salvia in the dark? That's a different story entirely.

Lovage

Smash Hero
you ever look at the back of a 5 dollar bill.....on WEED?
theres a man in the bushes man does he have a gun? RED TEAM GO RED TEAM GO

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no, it's just... salvia isn't an interesting enough drug. it ****ing sucks ***, dude. it's not euphoric, it's not insightful, it's annoying as **** to smoke, you need a sitter... the trip is just wack as ****.

went through my salvia phase two years ago. i'll pass.

Top Bottom