• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Only idiots take drugs without learning about them.

Erowid.org 4tw

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Erowid is ****

The only drug I did with out reading up on was Salvia divinorum because it is legal (for now) and thought how bad could it be. ****ing lesson learned, I had no idea what was going on for 2 min.

Grunt have a good DXM trip, I have heard that **** is weird

Eggz

Smash Hero
dxm is CRAAAAAAAAAAZY tight.

also you better hope that nyquil is nyquil cough, cuz all the others have acetaminophen in them LOL which does hard damage to your liver in large doses. the only other one without acetaminophen has some dumb sinus garbage which can excessively dry your ****.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Only idiots take drugs without learning about them.

Erowid.org 4tw
QFT

dxm is CRAAAAAAAAAAZY tight.

also you better hope that nyquil is nyquil cough, cuz all the others have acetaminophen in them LOL which does hard damage to your liver in large doses. the only other one without acetaminophen has some dumb sinus garbage which can excessively dry your ****.
dude i love robo omg <3333

Eggz

Smash Hero
i get sooooooooo out of it the day after

i only tried it cuz its called robotripping LMAO

when i was robotrippin i was like "I AM ROBOCOP. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO A ROBOATTORNEY IN A ROBOCOURT OF ROBOTS."

robot jokes r tyte

joeplicate

Smash Master
i get sooooooooo out of it the day after

i only tried it cuz its called robotripping LMAO

when i was robotrippin i was like "I AM ROBOCOP. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO A ROBOATTORNEY IN A ROBOCOURT OF ROBOTS."

robot jokes r tyte
****ing LOL dude, honestly

good stuff commin wit the advice
when someone says "mindgame" you can almost automatically assume they're a noob :/
Touk just give advice that's more situational

Getting good at the game is not just an amalgamation of more abstract "mindgames" than your opponent, it's knowing what to do and choosing the right option for every situation (among other things).

As in, if fox is pressuring you with fullhop nair shines, get out of there and don't challenge it. otherwise you'll get nair'd. and shined.
Just tell your opponent what they're doing wrong in each situation--saying "get more mindgames/experience" is kind of a cop out.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
robitussin is the popular choice for dxm
why you would waste your time with that over weed, e, or sobriety, i dunno

ps: if shane didn't mention this already, his dealers went to rehab for being hooked on adderall LMAO

Help!

Smash Journeyman
I R Like melee and play Mario and officially picked up Falco as my 2ndary, he might actually become my main soon, not sure. Need to use him against better players moar.

Grunt

Smash Master
I R Like melee and play Mario and officially picked up Falco as my 2ndary, he might actually become my main soon, not sure. Need to use him against better players moar.
you playing Falco was the most crushing experience of that tourney.
"oh hey I think I'll try out a new character."
*3stock*
D:

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I think you should try your falco out on me sometime :p cuz fighting mario takes forever x_X it's the reason i didn't go jiggs in pools, well that and i didn't feel like using fox though idk how that would have went lol, but either way MAIN FALCO sucka

Syler

Smash Journeyman
stay at my house for like a week and we'll find a place.
Check the tacoma melee thread, im trying to host another melee tourney this month o_0

It's labled Syler invitational the 2nd coming lol

Top Bottom