• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Utah Power Rankings

McFly

Smash Cadet
Trillian logs ftw.

Legend:
ChristopherWalkenMaskTheStampede = CREA
Heath = Xsyven

[[20:42] ChristopherWalkenMaskTheStampede: McFly for number 1 in Utah?
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: yeha mcfly is funny
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: DUE HAHA
[
I think we both had the inspiration at the same time...

How did I get dragged into that nonsense? And putting me in the joke list would have been too obvious that it was a joke, due to my lack of extreme skills. I'm still scratching my head about that part with me in the conversation... did I miss an earlier joke? :confused:

At least I got one nomination. :laugh:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
They were talking about you and the money matches against you. I didn't pay much attention to that conversation, but what I know is that it didn't have anything to do with the joke list.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
How did I get dragged into that nonsense? And putting me in the joke list would have been too obvious that it was a joke, due to my lack of extreme skills. I'm still scratching my head about that part with me in the conversation... did I miss an earlier joke? :confused:

At least I got one nomination. :laugh:
Most of what I type on msn is spam in one form or another

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
..........uhhhh ANYONE wanna money match me!?! haha and to keep it on the topic.....i think mcfly should be number 1 in state(due to his extreme skills and 4 stocking PC)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
As soon as those words are communicated, a bell goes off in my head. Balla smashfest comin' up!
I dunno if you'll want to drive down here, but if you do, I'm sure I could arrange something :). I know Casture is going to be busy for the week, but I'm sure Dai-a and them are playing smash as we speak so....

C!Z

Smash Lord
ok, i think its time i pick up my controller and start owning again. this calls for a balla smashfest.
You know I'm down mang. Dunno bout Orem though, we should have our fourth Khom participate as well so we can do teams n such. You just need to come by again Phil it's good practice.

Staz

Smash Lord
As soon as those words are communicated, a bell goes off in my head. Balla smashfest comin' up!
I dunno if you'll want to drive down here, but if you do, I'm sure I could arrange something :). I know Casture is going to be busy for the week, but I'm sure Dai-a and them are playing smash as we speak so....
haha yeah all the time and we're up for smash ANYTIME so just tell us

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Stop spamming in here.....seriously.

Zack when are you going to fix the first post for all the errors on it?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
:ohwell: Hm...it looks like you changed only the CREA part, but in the process, made the rest worse. Why did you get rid of the Honorable Mentions part? And another (preexisting) error would be "Xsyven"'s name under the list of panelists (you spelled it "Xysven"). That doesn't affect me that much, but it's best to be correct. And while you're at it, change "PC" to "Perfect Chaos", as it's easier for others (especially OoS players) to know who's who, instead of having to find out what "PC" stands for.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
This is my random prediction of what the power rankings will look like after the 15th.
1.PC
2.FTS
3.Crea
4.Hott
5.C!Z
6.Rafa
7.Dai
7.FP
9.CDBobo
10.Gojira
Everyone should do this and after we can see who was the closest. Come on it'll be fun. :)

1. PC's right thumb.
2. Crea
3. PC's left thumb.
4. FTS
5. CDBobo fueled by a vendetta that I killed his family.
6. C!Z
7. Me ^o^
8. FP
9. Xsyvy-poo
10. 'Jira and Yaz after a couple of well placed meat-grinder dress smashes

Junpappy

Smash Lord
My prediction:
2. PC
3. Khom's controller
4. Nintendo Wii
5. iPod probably...
6. Devin
7. Ciz's Johns
8. Layne's van
9. Layne
10. Xsyven

That looks right to me.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm im guessing im gonna be 10th in state!! hahaha well ive been training alot to get there(shut up gay-A i will make it) annddd yesssss here i come!!!....... :D

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
haha lol no bobo is still better than you! u havent improved one bit! cheechorc!z i want to fight you! ill try to go to fps house soon so you better be there ;)

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Why am I always the last person to here about stuff like this?
p.s. I like the new sig. :)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah it's news to me too. Chris not to be a downer but you're gonna need a very high placing to try and pull into that 10th position spot so you better play like hmm Idk C!Z hahahahaha

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
10 is mine, children. Devin even claims that I have the gayest fox in Utah. And we all know the gayest Fox is the best.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Devin hasn't seen what my Fox can do with a gun and some good spacing. I'll show you what it means to really be gay with Fox.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I love this "I can be gayer" contest. Very befitting, Joogay...

Lol, sorry... just, too easy ;).
And I hope you do well Xtinction.. if you want to take the 10th spot you'll have to get like 5th or something. Which I did my first couple tourneys so.. it's not impossible. good luck!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
lawl did you even check the tournament thread? I probably won't even go to the tournament.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
I love this "I can be gayer" contest. Very befitting, Joogay...

Lol, sorry... just, too easy ;).
And I hope you do well Xtinction.. if you want to take the 10th spot you'll have to get like 5th or something. Which I did my first couple tourneys so.. it's not impossible. good luck!

THANKS BOBO!! i will really try my best!

oh and Xyven i heard ur climbers are a piece of poo compared to billythegoats(bruce)
haha so dont think about being 10th :p

cuz thats my spot!!! XD!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
oh and Xyven i heard ur climbers are a piece of poo compared to billythegoats(bruce)
haha so dont think about being 10th
Well, if you're going to go by that logic, then I'm going to follow that logic to defend my buddy Xsyven...

Your Falco is a "piece of poo" compared to Dai-A's Falco. And since Fallen Prophet is higher ranked than Dai-A, by the transitive property, Xsyven should be be higher ranked than you. LOL :p (Well, unless the "piece of poo" comparison implies an equal gap between the subjects, then it's not technically correct, but I'm counting it as if it does.) :chuckle:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
haha so dont think about being 10th :p

cuz thats my spot!!! XD!
So now we're ranking in comparison to members with the same main?

Weird.

And remember-- #10 was mine, until I was bumped off for inactivity. Have you ever been on the list? :p

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
So now we're ranking in comparison to members with the same main?

Weird.

And remember-- #10 was mine, until I was bumped off for inactivity. Have you ever been on the list? :p
oooooooooooo
that was a good one Xsyven But Bobo is still going to be tenth if he doesnt get higher ;)
i thought you were 9th too? :chuckle:

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
shheeesh ppl calm down im just jokkeing!

but my dream was to be on the rankings and im just tryting to live up to it.... :(

and freak Thinh tan le(perfect chaos) calm down! ur getting all smart on me eeesh go watch tv or something

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
oooooooooooo
that was a good one Xsyven But Bobo is still going to be tenth if he doesnt get higher ;)
i thought you were 9th too? :chuckle:
I was 9th? Oh yeah...

And who are you to even suggest such a thing, since you've never played against me before? :(

Top Bottom