• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Utah Power Rankings

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Dai-gAy- ur lucky u have FLAME SHORTS or els i would be killing you at smash everyday!! annddd ill random mm you when you see this post.
lol lol i started laughing at the flame shorts!! you wish you could beat me you suck. i would random mm you but your sleeping :laugh:

I DONT SEE YOU ON THE RANKINGS:laugh:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So, Gojira, you don't want to take part in the panel for the final list, correct? So should I be in charge of organizing the panel and a meeting plan, or is FoxTheStampede going to do this? I'll gladly do it if FTS doesn't want to do this, himself.

Gojira

Smash Lord
So, Gojira, you don't want to take part in the panel for the final list, correct? So should I be in charge of organizing the panel and a meeting plan, or is FoxTheStampede going to do this? I'll gladly do it if FTS doesn't want to do this, himself.
I'm still going to be meeting with you guys. I am just retiring my spot on the rankings. I want to voice and share my opinion.

But q quick question to the panelists actually everyone, should we do Team power rankings? Or no?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be too confusing... me and casture would be lower than me and Dai-A for instance... then again he and I would be like #2 so that'd be fun, but again, no, I think it would be too confuzzling.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be too confusing... me and casture would be lower than me and Dai-A for instance... then again he and I would be like #2 so that'd be fun, but again, no, I think it would be too confuzzling.
but then again bobo it would be cool to be the second best team in utah :laugh:

anyways so is there going to be an update or are you all still waiting for FTS to plan a new tournament?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If we do teams rankings, we can always do what MLG does, where people are ranked individually, not as a team, and base it on each individual's performance/ranking results in teams.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm thinking that the meeting for the final list should take place right after the tournament on the 19th. And since it's an in-person discussion, we can have a lot more people in the discussion. I'm thinking that laozy, C!Z, Rafa-Son, and Fallen Prophet should be part of the meeting, joining the current panel. A panel of EIGHT (Xsyven says he doesn't want to take part in this list) would be epic for the final Melee list.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Since this most likely won't be the last tourny will we still be going with a larger panel?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I want to help as long as it's not the FINAL rankings. Hopefully people haven't gotten drastically better since last month. =/

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I think it depends on whether FTS wants to host a February tournament or not. If not, this would likely be the last melee tournament, so we would be able to make a final list for melee. Otherwise we would wait until after the February tournament.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Didn't S@G3 say he wanted to host a tournament at his place? If he wants to, he can host it, and that'll give FTS a break from hosting for once. And as of now, the panelist's schedule is in total conflict, so it'll be difficult to all meet online. So I doubt there'll be a another list before the final list. That's why I'm suggesting that when we do the last Melee tournament in February, the meeting should be held RIGHT after the tournament ends, at the tournament scene.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
I have talked to S@G3 a little bit about doing another tourny, and he has said that he would be alright with hosting it. At least thats what he last said.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The next update, is going to be after February's tournament, and it is going to also be the final list. I'm planning on having the meeting at the tournament location, too, as it'll be easier and more convenient for the panel to all meet there.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
You're getting ahead of yourself because no one has actually said that they would actually host a February tournament.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I got tired of adding "If there will be one" after every time I talk about this, so I just omitted it and hope that anyone reading it would know that it is implied. I guess not.

And it seems like neither Gojira nor FTS care to even do a final list, so I guess I will have to do the organizing of the meeting and everything, myself.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I got tired of adding "If there will be one" after every time I talk about this, so I just omitted it and hope that anyone reading it would know that it is implied. I guess not.

And it seems like neither Gojira nor FTS care to even do a final list, so I guess I will have to do the organizing of the meeting and everything, myself.

Dam atleast someone cares... So PNT tourneys are dead now, nobody shows up anymore which is kinda ghey. Does noboby wanna play Melee anymore!? Just cuz a new version of this game is comin out doesn't mean we shouldn't cherish the little time that we have left of it. This game is huge!!! I don't see how you all can let all that time you've practiced go to waste, budget. I should be at Pound 3 right meow gettin my a$$ whooped! Oh well, so if anybody still wants to play or have a smash fest or something lemme know.

Gojira

Smash Lord
lolo

its not that I dont care, its that I am not on when needed. But I no longer have a job so with that said I do have the ability to be on for the meeting. Also, since I resigned my spot for the power rankings we do need to have a meeting to decide who should go where.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The final list should be based more overall on skill, and less on results, and should include people who have recently retired. So FTS will still be ranked. Also, Smashers such as Khom, laozy, and Chao will probably be added in somewhere. YazYaz, too.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What about me? T_T

And are you seriously considering team ranking? That's so stupid. There's no way you could consider every possible team combo. Let's just make it easy.

OFFICIAL UTAH TEAM POWER RANKINGS:

1. PC + CREA (Perfect Asians)
2. PC + FTS (Perfect Stampedes)
3. PC + FP (Perfect Prophets)
4. PC +HOTT (Perfect Jigglypuffs 4 Luvin')
5. PC + C!Z (Perfect!)
6. PC + GOJI (Perfectira)
6. PC + RAFA (Perfect-Son)
8. PC + DAI (Perfect-A)
9. PC + BOBO (PerfectBobo)
10. PC + XSY (Perfectxheughaeuhg)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Yes Heath, Perfect Asians would be at the top of a Utah teams power rankings. It's just unfortunate that I've never actually teamed with him in tournament.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I should go to some tourneys... get my name up there in the rankings... That'd be fun!

Top Bottom