• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

mib004

Smash Ace
I asked first, so I get dibs on the TV as soon as I get there. :)

Y'all know what happens when you don't listen..... (TUSM's had quite a few unplugged controllers :mad:).
that **** was funny lol first she unplugged me and thought it was TUSM.. that was some classic stuff... rule lerned asked before takin ya partners stock lolol...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Vex and I are probably gonna end up fighting Valdens and JonT next.

California is so weird @_@

You always see mountains in the background, it looks like a painting. West Coast is like a bunch of tiny cities separated by a ton of empty land (like it is in San Andreas lol). It's no where near like the dense population of Atl North.

So far we lost to Ajax and Futile in bracket, and Jem and Eggz in pools. We could have easily beaten Jem and Eggz, but... long story.
Good luck, guys. (Hopefully I'm not posting this too late.....)

that **** was funny lol first she unplugged me and thought it was TUSM.. that was some classic stuff... rule lerned asked before takin ya partners stock lolol...
Inorite?!

Although, to be fair, he did ask.....

But I clearly said "no, I'm at 144%" AND HE TOOK IT ANYWAY!!! :mad:

Never team with TUSM.... he doesn't trust his partner.

(Also never team with Xzax..... he just planks while no one's nearby and lets you get double teamed.)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
There was so much Dedede **** last night, it's unheard of. I had like 17 Gordos, like 8 Jet Hammer kills. He was on his game yesterday.

And, KayLo, that match you speak of, I was hoping you would stay alive a bit longer. We could've took out one of them, then just double teamed the other. But NOOOOOO, you had to go and die, then unplug EVERYONE'S controller, only to have us lose the match.

When I said I got this, you better believe I got this.

Xzax, get at my Falcon.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
There was so much Dedede **** last night, it's unheard of. I had like 17 Gordos, like 8 Jet Hammer kills. He was on his game yesterday.

And, KayLo, that match you speak of, I was hoping you would stay alive a bit longer. We could've took out one of them, then just double teamed the other. But NOOOOOO, you had to go and die, then unplug EVERYONE'S controller, only to have us lose the match.

When I said I got this, you better believe I got this.

Xzax, get at my Falcon.
How are u going to tell someone you got this when your the one who took the other person's life???

And bump falcon tell xzax to get at my peach!! 4 stocked his falco in brawl+ lmao. Go back to sonic's uthrow bs!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. I was trying to unplug your controller anyway, so we would have lost either way. :p

You thought I would let you enjoy playing 1v2 when you had just taken it away from me?

I don't think so.

Also, I was at 144%. For Pikachu, that's one hit away from dying..... ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S A NESS ON THE FIELD. :mad: I'm pretty sure I died from a bthrow, too. -_-

And bump falcon tell xzax to get at my peach!! 4 stocked his falco in brawl+ lmao. Go back to sonic's uthrow bs!
Cosigning this.

canigetachibosplooken?
.....Wut???

Chibo.... *facepalm*

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Memes are fun lol.

Now there's no way anyone could have missed this.

I worked on it the whole day so I don't care if this is what it takes to get noticed.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Get at my Diddy Evan! I beat you 3/4 matches with Diddy v.s Peach and both times in Diddy Dittos!
dittos are dumb and dont mean nothing. ESPECIALLY diddy dittos. Your diddy sucks and is no where as good as mines(and mines isn't even good)

only reason i lost is cause i kept rushing into you. What kind of diddy camps? It makes no sense. You dont even use the nannerz.

There were multiple times where i could of beaten your mk with both peach and diddy and somehow i just couldn't land the kill. O well no johns. I probably would be 10x better if i camped. But i dont. Camping is so boring.

Anyway lol at puffster.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo, I just looked up your Youtube account, and it's suspended. What did you do, and is that crew battle footage still available anywhere?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ok where can we play and wat time can we play?

give me a call. my cell # is 215-287-2681.
let me know too. yall could come over my house if you wanted.

Yo my phone got caught in the rain last night and now none of the buttons work. I cant even answer the phone when someone is calling me. Anyone got a tmobile cell they not using?It dont matter how old it is.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Yo ev we considering using your hous elike what times you available til, and how exactly do i get up there again. Ilney term. catch 6 to last stop, and then what cause you don't really have a phone. ****.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yo ev we considering using your hous elike what times you available til, and how exactly do i get up there again. Ilney term. catch 6 to last stop, and then what cause you don't really have a phone. ****.
yea just catch the 6th to the last stop. You'll see the mall and a mcdonalds. Im right across the street from mcdonalds. Call my house. 215-924-3334

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
yo wassup tos i need some1 to practice brawl wit
i havent played n awhile. so any1 wanna play 1 of these days

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
africa might be down this week in drexel's game room

and that goes for all of ya's, hit me up on AIM or at 302-354-8132, text my ***

also flizz, get an iphone

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Good games with rush and .com! My peach is getting so much better. Still don't matter when she cant kill til 180. I think i may just enter doubles for now on. Peach ***** in doubles!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good games with rush and .com! My peach is getting so much better. Still don't matter when she cant kill til 180. I think i may just enter doubles for now on. Peach ***** in doubles!
I love how you invited me, Evan.... that was really nice of you.

Granted, I saw this post a while ago and could have called you, and you would have invited me then, but.......... c'mon, I'm lazy!!! :mad:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I love how you invited me, Evan.... that was really nice of you.

Granted, I saw this post a while ago and could have called you, and you would have invited me then, but.......... c'mon, I'm lazy!!! :mad:
If u saw my post then that means you also saw me say my phone got caught in the rain last night and the water messed my whole phone up. I asked both dotcom and rush did they have your number and they didn't. I couldn't get your number out my phone cause none of the buttons works.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys. I just traded in ma 360 with most of the games and accesories, and got a PS3 with MGS4, that's not the awesome part. The awesome part is that PS3 gets the MvC2 demo earlier than 360 so Yay!!!! I am going to get my shoryuken face on.

Top Bottom