• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sigh...

I've accepted the fact I suck long ago.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I suck because I'm not on the list.

TRAAAAAAAASH!

error13

Smash Journeyman
aw im off the list!!?

lol its ok, EP is too far
to even be up there lol
More like NM or AZ PR
would be more adequate
for EP to be one plus

only went to one tourney lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I talked to Roy, and he kind of wants to be off the list for two reasons:

1. He hasn't been active and doesn't think he should be on the list when there are other people more active than him. He only went to ONE of the tournaments that were considered, and yet he's still on it when people who went to several weren't considered? Doesn't seem fair...isn't the list supposed to consider active players?

2. He doesn't like the pressure it puts on him, especially when he hasn't playing because of school and work. Being on the PR list means you are expected to do good.

So yeah, take him off and give his spot to someone else if you can. Keep in mind, he's not quitting, but he feels he hasn't been playing enough to be considered. And when he does come back as an active player, he'll earn his spot again. :)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Well, assuming he continues to be absent from tournaments, he won't be considered for the next list.

We already made the list. With specifics that we qualified people under, he made the PR.

Currently, the issue of required tournament attendance for PR qualification is being discussed. The issue will be resolved by the time the next list comes out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is what happens when you put the list out two days early, lol. ;)

Broly

Smash Lord
everybody let the whole ''broly shold be higher'' go. let me complain. lots of ppl placed really high like fogo and zori, so gratz to them. i loved my ''15th?'' tag, but im shutting up till next release.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
I don't think there's enough solidarity in Tx teams. Everybody teams with everybody lol a list wouldn't really work.
idk i looked at the nj pr that inui posted and it had a doubles pr but it was for individual players not like the actual teams

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Texas Doubles PR:

1. UTDZac
2-10. UTDZac's previous teammates

That was easy, LOL. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
He's good, but he's not top. Being amazing at 1v2 is pretty important, but he gets knocked around a lot when he has a partner and can't open up that tent, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom