• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Thats what i wanna know i been missing alot because of school arrrg i hate school can i go to someone that lives close by and train or else im reduced to go to the libary in 53st =(

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Man Doc, you gotta find the time to play with us more. I don't even remember what you look like. nah jk bout that, but seriously. You gotta work on releasing that potential of yours.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Did I say I did? no, and learn how to type, my god, your grammer. Use periods and all that stuff man. and *****?, the hell is that? Please learn how to type before you try to show off and sound hardcore. You have something to say, say it in my face and dont hide. Got it? Next time you see me, speak all this you speak here. Dont show off and put a bold image in front of your friends. cause you tend to do that alot. You have something to say about or to me, say it in my face, and dont keep anything back, cause I sure as hell wont, anything I speak of here, im not a coward to say it in person.

alright 1)i said ***** cuz ur not allowed to curse in this forum 2)im not writing essays like u
3)coward blah blah blah blah im not gonna start a fight over a game mr.emotional over here talking about ur gonna fight tag over a game and 4)learn who was REALLY talking behind ur back cuz i never said anything

dvda:son lets do it we already talked about it on aim im probably not going this week to the bi-weekly but ill let u know cuz im moving and need to help my parents.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
1) funny, I see you spel lit out in other threads or post, why not now, but w/e
2)No one said you had to, I said fix your grammer. Good lord.........
3)Did I say fight? I said if you have something to say, say it in my face, I never said I gonna kick your azz cause of w/e the case is. case things you say here, you dont say it it person around people. I have no need to fight you. Its a waste of time. If I wanted to I say it, so get that lil image out your mind ok?
4) I belive you should read a few pages back bucko. I said when times like this happen you always joke around, did we not go through this once before with a crew battle a few months back, and a different time before, even spam and a few others got on you for it. need the thread casue I'll be more happy to bring it to you. Wether its people you know or not, you ALWAYS JOKE along instead of having my back, yes times you had my back but rarely. Which is my problem. I dont like fake people. You should now that better than anyone Dionis. and if someone was talking crap, why cant you tell me huh? it get me to wonder at times. But w/e, keep t to your self now, im care free and dont want nothin to mess it up.

Now Aside from this lil nonsense battle over here, If any of you are gonna take my challenge, let me know soon, I want to get ready even if it is 2 weeks away. Im gonn go under training by some probs. good think I have friends that know them and can hook me up eh? kick azz!! XDD!!! well, later team

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i'll take ur challenge

and i said u were gonna fight tag not me,and 1 thing i dont understand is u be playing around 2 when people make fun of me or w/e u go with it thats exatcly what i was doing but i never said anything and it doesnt matter if i joke i dont look at everythings down side,i take stuff seriously but only important things not that it wasnt important but then u took it to a whole nother level.YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT THE PERSON THAT SAID CRAP ABOUT U THATS THE POINT IM TRYING TO GET OUT.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Like I said before, Im not saying about you talking about me, read a few post past, I said about having my back when people do that and not joke around with them, not talking about me,Look, get that image of me saying that out your head cause its not why im ticked.

And if you know, then why cant you tell me?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well they were, and from what I was told, It happens alot. Im not saying you but people do, which is why I play the way I do, like a noob. but nothin I can do here. I just wish it would ether end or people just say what they have to in my face, this has bein going on about me for a long time......*sigh* well, im done for the night, later team im out

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Did I say I did? no, and learn how to type, my god, your grammer. Use periods and all that stuff man. and *****?, the hell is that? Please learn how to type before you try to show off and sound hardcore. You have something to say, say it in my face and dont hide. Got it? Next time you see me, speak all this you speak here. Dont show off and put a bold image in front of your friends. cause you tend to do that alot. You have something to say about or to me, say it in my face, and dont keep anything back, cause I sure as hell wont, anything I speak of here, im not a coward to say it in person.

Thanks, I try. Even if I lose, as long as I put in work. Next time I'll see if I can do better against a Marth. But man that fight with Peach is a pain in the azz. UGH!!!!!!!! >____< good stuff though dude. CURSE YOU MARTH. ha ha ha!! I so hate that character.LOL oh well.

Ok You guys, I have a liol battle I want to do with you. and it gos like this.

Its gonna be me Vs anyone from this crew. anyone who wants to face me, let me know. here are the rules

- anyone who I face, I have to face them in a set. If I win that set, that is a point for me, if I lose, that is a point for you, once the set is done, the next member from your crew that wants to play me. and so on.....

- If I get more wins then your crew by the time I faced all who I had too, I win and have defeated team pleazy. If I lost more battles then I won, then team pleazy defeated me.

- I can NOT choose any stages, you pic all stages and I have to go along wih it

- You can counter pic me with all stages and characters you want. Like If your mewtwo and later want to pic marth cause you know marth ***** Peach, you can, you have all the advantage, I dont.

- If like six peole from your crew are gonna fight me, I have to win atleast for of those battles for me to have defeated your crew.

Im doing this to prove a point to my crew, some think that no one wants to play with them cause they are not all that good and we get talked down. that does not matter, most people wont puit people that I have in thier crew cause of thier skills, well I do, skills is nothin, I will help out my friends like I always do, NL, you see how he is now, he was never like that, but all the matches and roy dittos I gave him, he is pretty good now. could be better but thats what pratice is for, I dont care if we lose over and over,its a game, its all about fun, and the more you lose the better you become, and im gonna help my crew get to that level to own, wether people in this crew are good or bad.

and if I get destroyed in this battleI'll post my ranking in my thread and show all how bad I got beat. does not matter, im proving a point. when or lose, as long as you put in work, winning or loseing is nothin and dont pay no mind how bad people talk down to you. I get that alot so now I know. I think till this day I still get talk down. Oh well, screw them right?

wow, I type too much, sorry, its a habit. this battle I want it to happen in 2 weeks. so anyone who is gonna face me from this crew let me know as soon as you can. you know where to find me. later crew
yo man, what is your guys' obsession with challenging us? Every time we talk or comment on the boards its about crew battling this, crew battling that. If you want to prove a point to your crewmates you shouldn't reach to them through smash. Having a crew isn't just about the game, it's about making friends. If they don't wanna be in the crew, then forget about them because they probably aren't worth your time. I didn't move to Pleazy cuz they smash with the best, its because they're cool people. I have my methods and you have yours, but keep in my mind that smash is more about socializing than playing a video game.

ALSO, this goes to Jash because I saw a recent post for the first time about him beating my marth, shiek, and fox....At no point did I ever discredit you from winning those matches. HOWEVER, lets face the facts, we've only played each other a total of what, 5 times? And you're the ONLY Y-link I've ever played with serious mindset going into the match. So I contribute your wins to my lack of practice against a lower tier char and not because your a better overall smasher.

Let's face it, when you go to a tournament, you aren't worried about playing a Y-Link player, your looking out for your Foxs, Falcos, Marths, Shieks, etc...Don't take it personally, but young link isn't a priority on my list....But, if you want that to change, I recommend you come by the Plaza more often and I'll show you why young link is a lower tier.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yoooo guys i'm not gonna b playing smash until after the first mlg event ... i'm tryin to get sponsored in halo ... so i was thinkin if anyone could have a smashfest when i return from north carolina ^_^ ... well lemme kno if anything people ... also spam u've gotten better .. from wat i saw ... ^_^ we gotta play its been a while lol

Doc.

Smash Ace
i like halo lol i havent played in so long and Dvda i try to play with yah put stupid things happen the second i have a chance to leave my house OOOO dionis i played Zro's falco your right mine is better than his lolol

thx

Smash Ace
wtf did i miss lmao i was supopsed to be in a crew battle and then i didnt show....looks like it doesnt matter anyway lol

thx

Smash Ace
LOL. I'm such a noob. I got owned in a marth ditto with tag in the crew battle. I got scared, cause I suck in marth dittos. Then I must have thought I was Bum or something cause I used DK in the second round of the battle. I ended up only taking 2 stocks. Well I think my DK would have done better if he wasn't matched against such a floaty(jiggs). Y'all did Y'all thing.... well tag did, but yeah it was pretty fun. I'm not sure if i'll participate in the next crew battle cause I suck in them and get nervous and stuff, but I'd still love to just have some sets with you guys again. seriously, cause I'd just get too nervous to do anything intelligent in a crew battle match. LOL
i dont play marth but i started to play with him so that i can see whos better in a marth ditto me or you so next weekly i challange you to a face off =) o and about the crew battle no johns =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo man, what is your guys' obsession with challenging us? Every time we talk or comment on the boards its about crew battling this, crew battling that. If you want to prove a point to your crewmates you shouldn't reach to them through smash. Having a crew isn't just about the game, it's about making friends. If they don't wanna be in the crew, then forget about them because they probably aren't worth your time. I didn't move to Pleazy cuz they smash with the best, its because they're cool people. I have my methods and you have yours, but keep in my mind that smash is more about socializing than playing a video game.
Um, I realize that Spam, and it has nothin to do with wanting to fight your crew. I did the last few crew battles cause........well, crew battles are fun, win or lose. but others tend to think not so I guess I.E wont do them anymore. And Im gonna prove my point this way, win or lose, you put in work, your all good. People here in I.E doubt themselfs. and im one of them. so I wanna change that, and let them know its more than winning or loseing, its about having fun and bugging out with your friends and at the same time getting better. So no, its not about fighting you and seeking revenge, cause I know others I can do this to, but I know you all well so why not.

thx

Smash Ace
Um, I realize that Spam, and it has nothin to do with wanting to fight your crew. I did the last few crew battles cause........well, crew battles are fun, win or lose. but others tend to think not so I guess I.E wont do them anymore. And Im gonna prove my point this way, win or lose, you put in work, your all good. People here in I.E doubt themselfs. and im one of them. so I wanna change that, and let them know its more than winning or loseing, its about having fun and bugging out with your friends and at the same time getting better. So no, its not about fighting you and seeking revenge, cause I know others I can do this to, but I know you all well so why not.
wow spoken like a true smasher WHOA lol dark peach i wanna face u 2 i havent rlly faced u before and u saying this got me all in the mood lmao idk i wanna play of of I.E.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sure, I'll play when, when and where, im a lil short on cash now so not much money to travel right now. >____<

thx

Smash Ace
no no i mean like i wanna face like all your crew members in a singles match ebcause i rlly havent faced any of them -_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oopps...................>_____> I knew that....................>____>

Uh, sure if they show up, go to my thread and let them know. then if you see any of them on friday, play em, im not sure im gonna go

NeoNXToshiro

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ dramarama.

Like I care if anyone talks about me. Get over it kids.

The beauty of this game is the connections you make with people.

You guys love this game and community because you discover yourselves in your fellow hobbyists.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Lol @ dramarama.

Like I care if anyone talks about me. Get over it kids.

The beauty of this game is the connections you make with people.

You guys love this game and community because you discover yourselves in your fellow hobbyists.
O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O vic is on smashboards?u coming back to the smash scene?

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
i dont play marth but i started to play with him so that i can see whos better in a marth ditto me or you so next weekly i challange you to a face off =) o and about the crew battle no johns =)
No problem with that.

thx

Smash Ace
im quiting pleazey sadly so like you guys are gonna have too take me off this thread list of whos on pleazey =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom