• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Matchup Chart v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
If only in a brightest of all bright worlds was this proposal feasible/realistic. Most rather wallow in their scrubbyness or not accept the facts or say, "I can't do that. Too much skillz is required" or say, "Y'all have no life taking this game seriously. It's for fun". Pretty much an idealistic dream.

Thor

Smash Champion
^^^^^^^

I read this and literally no idea what it meant until I went back a page.

I've educated a few scrubs at my school. Mainly by destroying their X character (Ike, Kirby, Pit are the main ones, I've met a Link is best too - gimping him was too much fun) with Y character (Falco, MK, Snake, whomever they say is terrible). But also by showing them various stuff good characters have, and problems bad ones have.

I've never met the "Too much skillz is required" line from someone who says "X is OP" [unless they say MK at which point I say "sort of"].

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
on videos or forums i just hurl a ton of competitive terms like "Bair", "OoS", "frame 4 Dsmash", "gimping" and just put a note at the bottom "N.B. if you don't understand any of the stuff i wrote then you should not be discussing anyone's position on the tier list". works every time.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Bit of a longtime coming in some ways, here we go.

Seeing as there is quite a bit of overlap in discussion between the Tier List and Match Up chart threads, which both tend to involve general metagame conversations (between the same groups of people), we've felt that it'll be cleaner if it is kept to one thread.
Tossed up a few ideas, like merging the two or making a BBR release thread, but both undermine one project over another, which is definitely not part of the goals. Both are still very important and big projects for the BBR and Smashboards as a whole, and deserve to be respected individually. For this reason we'll be closing this thread but it shall still remain stickied and separate for reference/etc.

So for now, anything you'd be wanting to discuss here should be directed towards our current tier list thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/official-swf-tier-list-v8.335959/
http://smashboards.com/threads/official-swf-tier-list-v8.335959/

Thank you =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom