• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Marth_Brawler_39

Smash Rookie
wow... When did Tim go over to your house? I never get a chance to beat him in Melee anymore... =(
Yes. He did come over to my house. You think you can beat him in melee? Lol. I haven't seen you play except for one clip on Axe's youtube channel. but you can probably beat me-no wait. I'm pretty sure you can. :/

AIR

Smash Rookie
Yes. He did come over to my house. You think you can beat him in melee? Lol. I haven't seen you play except for one clip on Axe's youtube channel. but you can probably beat me-no wait. I'm pretty sure you can. :/
Wait... How old is that video of me you saw? Cuz I'm better now o.o Also... I was joking... I can only beat up to #3, except tie with Joey

About everyone in SV says they can beat everyone else in SV.

They're mostly trolling.
LOL yep =P

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
WOAH that would be awesome J im so down for that! its **** cold right now..well its thursday so that means i can play today :] if anyone is enterested hit me up

Marth_Brawler_39

Smash Rookie
Wait... How old is that video of me you saw? Cuz I'm better now o.o Also... I was joking... I can only beat up to #3, except tie with Joey

LOL yep =P
wait. i thought you were Brian. and my bad... wait o.0 you can beat everyone else? except Tim and Jeff (and tie with Joey):psycho:

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol. Air is Andy (Joey's cousin). dude!!!! Mr. J!!!! i totally wanna smash, get your butt back here!

tim, if you wanna smash, TURN ON YOUR CELL PHONE!!!! darn you! we're all smashing right now as i type this. actually... i think carlton's on his way with you right now, but i'm not too sure lol. anyways, you rock man :p i wanna play!!!

and brian's back!!!! hecks yes! odouhl! must smash... hahaha

DOES COREY GAMES WANNA MONEY MATCH?????? OMG YES!!!!!! i'll MM for any amount =)

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Oh way to go!!! patrick right? oh and for future reference no one in sv can beat anyone else in sv constantly except for the #1 and #2 (Axe and VMan)

Marth_Brawler_39

Smash Rookie
yea it's patrick, joe right?! aw man melee is fun. im kind of getting sick of brawl..cause even when Richard plays with me, he jams the **** out of the C-stick. not very fun to play. and dang what do I have to do to get ranked? I wanna get goin for my #1 spot (LMAO jk) but seriously..

Marth_Brawler_39

Smash Rookie
H3L7z y3@ it is.WHY DIDN'T ANYONE HELP ME REALIZE IT WAS BORING (besides Tim)?! lmao sorry for the caps, just tryin to emphasize. well, Michael and I are going to play in the RoadRunner tournament on GB for the money (which is like 1k-2k or something) then im probably done, so by January, i'll be all Melee...hopefully.

AIR

Smash Rookie
H3L7z y3@ it is.WHY DIDN'T ANYONE HELP ME REALIZE IT WAS BORING (besides Tim)?! lmao sorry for the caps, just tryin to emphasize. well, Michael and I are going to play in the RoadRunner tournament on GB for the money (which is like 1k-2k or something) then im probably done, so by January, i'll be all Melee...hopefully.
yay!!! Good for you!!! Also, nice job on the pillar o.o

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
thats good too see melee is back in action now we just need to get all you guys whipped into shape before me and vector leave

also on the 22nd i am gonig to try to have a melee thing going on at my house for my birthday so try to have that day off

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
thats good too see melee is back in action now we just need to get all you guys whipped into shape before me and vector leave

also on the 22nd i am gonig to try to have a melee thing going on at my house for my birthday so try to have that day off
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?

What do you mean, "before me and vector leave"?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I feel so sad, I know none of the other smashers here in SV... oh bother

either way, that list needs to be updated! Smurfy Exe is now 6th Rank! :chuckle: (I think)
whos my next challenger?

ugh, im gonna go play me some melee, Need to work on my Link BIG TIME...

AIR

Smash Rookie
I feel so sad, I know none of the other smashers here in SV... oh bother

either way, that list needs to be updated! Smurfy Exe is now 6th Rank! :chuckle: (I think)
whos my next challenger?
ugh, im gonna go play me some melee, Need to work on my Link BIG TIME...
hey sebastion, I challenge you for my rank Friday:..

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Cmon Joey after I beat Andy again I'll beat you down like a red headed step child...

But to make it fair, you have to lose 3 stocks and let me hurt you 300% :chuckle:

alrite if I beat Andy again, Joey is my next target. Link and Falco please helps me! :ohwell:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
OK YO ya'll need to slow yo rolls cause technically that ranked matched was not a legal one because none of the panelist were present at the time everyone will get the chance but there are rules for this whole shendig and you all know that.

AT MY HOUSE ON SAT MY B-DAY THING WHOEVER CAN COME IS INVITED THE RANKS WILL BE DECIDED THERE

Melee matches for all, axe you better get that day off!!!

SO i need a head count of who can come on Sat

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Ok i haven't been on in a while OK here i go...

Axe-is garbo and a burger lol

Vect-is Gay and a double stack lol

AZfez-needs to stop having wet dreams about being good....JK LOL no serious his falcon is getting better.

Yeah!!!-Kicked someone in the head im still lol'in, and he is a bad kid lol

Tag-good to see you back!!!!

Marthbrawler-.....change the name lol....hope to see you play some melee

Brawlchamp-........REALLY CHANGE THE NAME LOL mikey haven't seen you in a while

Smurfy-want to see you in action and get some matches with you

Mr. J-I salute you!!!!

Turn-up-WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Brandon-IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!!!!!!!

AIR-..........I really don't know what you are going through though but you really need to pull your head out your azz or i will have to add my foot to the mix ok chill out....it's not all that serious. I mean you win some you lose some ask anyone in here we all took beatings to some extent before getting better ok?

Masta Deltron-OMG WTF THIS KID IS SO GARBO WITH HIS WAVE DASH BACKWARDS AND **** ME HOLY CRAP!!!! LOL

thats all i got for yall NEXT TIME!!!

Will smurfy stop the force of air? Will Yeah be liek YEAH!!! ad hold his spot down?
Will AXE stop getting so good? Will vectorman stop being so gay? Will AZfez discover his true power? Will tai stop being so garbo? Will wavemantis and priest revan make their trimupant return? Will marthbrawler and brawl champ sell BAWLS? Will masta deltron evolve into KING DELTRON? WILL I EVER STOP BEING LAZY AND CHANGE MY NAME? WILL I EVER SHUT UP?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON!!!!!

SV HEROES: the way of the smasher

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
AT MY HOUSE ON SAT MY B-DAY THING WHOEVER CAN COME IS INVITED THE RANKS WILL BE DECIDED THERE
I might be able to come, my parents dont let me out too often, Jeff and Joey know that... but I can try to make it, cause im your buddy :chuckle:

Smurfy-want to see you in action and get some matches with you
And if you wanna see me in action you'll have to come this Friday to smash League.

ranked matched was not a legal one because none of the panelist were present
And what do you mean it wasnt legal that I beat AIR!?!? Joe, Joey, Brandon, and some guy named Brian (He has lots of Parmesian Cheeze :p ) all watched me...

Alrite then, I'll beat him again

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to come, my parents dont let me out too often, Jeff and Joey know that... but I can try to make it, cause im your buddy :chuckle:

And if you wanna see me in action you'll have to come this Friday to smash League.

And what do you mean it wasnt legal that I beat AIR!?!? Joe, Joey, Brandon, and some guy named Brian (He has lots of Parmesian Cheeze :p ) all watched me...

Alrite then, I'll beat him again
it's the rules of smash it only counts if they are there helll if i was there it would have count but it's the rules i just enforce them

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Ehhh, alrite.

Can you make it to the Smash League this Friday?

Im training my Link and Falcon right now, so i'll be ready for AIR

AXE 09

Smash Master
carlton, that was so freakin epic lol. omg. good to see everyone into melee =) can everyone play on wednesday??? i have wednesday off so i'm hoping we can all SMASH!!! =D and that includes EVERYBODY! carlton, i'll try to get saturday off, i'm hoping i can do it. i'll ask like everyone at work. i've covered for quite a few people before, so maybe they'll return the favor.

i played with brian, joey, chris, and tim yesterday. that was pretty freakin awesome lol. fun stuff

..........melee?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I can't play on Wednesday, My parental units say ":mad:only go out on weekends!:mad:"

curse them

Top Bottom