• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
*sniiff* jeffy pooo... ; ; i should've been there that way i could knock out the guy who hit you.. then be like what it is ho! ..sorry to hear bout the car... but i'm glad your ok..

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
god dammit i got to play melee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeff why did you have to get into an accident ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so boring in my house i wanna go back to school i want to learn tim why dont you come over and pick up your **** phone "anger!"

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Jeff should have powershielded the other car and sent it spiraling in the other direction.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Yea, or at least shined the car lol... I've got you if you need a ride really badly jeff but since I'm in trouble I can't go out much =(

JOEY I MISS YOU!!! lol I wanna play melee, it was so weird you not being at smash league yesterday

Timmy, yea everyone except andy's ***** *** is feeling sorry for him it really sucks.

AXE 09

Smash Master
well... it was... kinda my fault. eh =/ crap.... yeah.... this sux... Tai, i tried to powershield it, but it moved like a shadow ball and nailed me right in the face for the K.O.

and i would've shined it, but fox always yells at me whenever i steal his moves.

for dark... ugh... yeah i'm doing alright, i'm pretty sore though, but nothing serious. well... i was making a left turn at a green light, and i dunno how the heck i didn't see it, but i guess a car was coming strait on the other side of the light. it was weird that i didn't see it... i didn't even know i collided with another car until AFTER i got hit. when i got out my car, i looked around and i was like "holy crap, how'd this other car get here?" weird stuff... but... i lost my car... i'm never gonna see it again *crys*

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
anyone playing today or if anyone is up for it let me know im in sv today for a bday party
my cell is 236-7351

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Anthony!!!!(right?) lol good to see you can get on swf over there. I bet it does suck being bombed and ****, just try to power shield it!!! haha

On a lighter note, I had soccer try outs today! my legs freakin hurt!!!!!!

AIR

Smash Rookie
Hey Mr. J!!! All I can say is... "Good luck, man!!!" AND!!! When's your suspension going to end, Joey?

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Dudes I got my braces off today!!! Tai, I was gonna end up going to phoenix for some soccer games, but my legs collapsed out from under me. sooooo sorry.

Note: YEAH! is a freshman, and I'm a junior.

AXE 09

Smash Master
smash!!!! =D i love it lol. and that's a pretty tight sig joe. i don't even know how to make those haha.

what's up smurf! i see you finally made it to the boards. you wanna smash after smash league tomorrow? lol smash smash smash

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol nice to hear a few words from chuck

oh, and YEAH! is Joey. you know... asian Joey... andy's cousin... lol. he sux really bad, you should money match him, smurf

Top Bottom