• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
lol look at all this newb drama comon guys no fighting and since i am nicknyte sons senpai i must dissprove of your doubting my students skills. further more the day any of you scrubs beat my sheik is the day i actually might try with peach. :laugh:

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, Sv I lost my strength. Not much more melee for me... too busy doing... other stuff
Like women, don't hate! I really get some *****es, k thanks.
Oh and I dunno if I can beat nicknyte or not, it really doesn't matter to me anymore. But Grega, you still have to beat me to not be ENTIRELY **** suckish at melee.

Uh have fun, and I'm still down to chill some of the time, oh and I might have a job soon!:chuckle:

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
mr turnip I hope you weren't talking about me cause I was about to 4 stock your sheik yesterday and I can beat you in peach dittos sometimes but that still counts! and the tourney is coming up soon! yay! brittany!

EDIT: im pretty sure everybody knew that you were going to eventually joe way to keep your promise but w/e so I guess we can kyle and alex ahead of you now right

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
nicknyte;s luigi two stocked me yesterday, you'll never two stock me
even though i did four stock him the next match
Johns

Aren't you like, the lowest ranked player in SV? Like... three spaces behind Joe?

p.s.

Everybody, MM me at Grand Challenge
Maybe you were high gamer, when he two stocked you unless he got better then i want to play him again :3
@Tai, hows it a john, when i Am
yes i am the lowest ranked player but wont be soon X3 X3 hehe

:luigi::luigi::luigi::luigi:

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
Johns don't have to be false to be johns. You're trying to justify not being better with your age.

Well im not the best so theres not much to say. besides that i dont play that often anymore because im focusing on my school work rather than having my parents yell at me for having bad grades then i wouldnt even be able to pick up a controller D= which would blow
:luigi:
hehe

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
@Joe, Smurf (you still getting grounded?), and Smurf's little bro Johns. still practice stop being lazy.

I pull 18 hours(6 classes plus 3 labs) worth of college credits, talk to the ladies and still practice my skills while training some peoples the way of the smasher. THEN GET ALL MY HOMEWORK DONE. but your not me so...lol

Who cares who beats the bottom ranked players. Only taking out the top players matter. ie Mr. J, Turnup, Yeah!, Gamer, jet4, Forward, Jeff and Tim(i left some out you know who you are)

All those who are slackin need to shape up or ship out. Play a game your good at (bawls) cause no one can suck in that game lol

Can't wait to visit and put all this practice to work and refine my skills more.

Deltron out.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Well im not the best so theres not much to say. besides that i dont play that often anymore because im focusing on my school work rather than having my parents yell at me for having bad grades then i wouldnt even be able to pick up a controller D= which would blow
hehe
I'm a full time university student, work full time, cook my own meals, and still made time to beat Forward and Axe's Falcos in best of five sets and make them root beer floats afterwards yesterday. No johns.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
hehe
No johns, I'm a Junior in high school in six IB classes with all A's and a high B.

(I think Jackie still beats mine though)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah i sit home and practice all day in melee so no johns jk all i do is just martial arty stuff and thats not very challenging but I still have school too and you could be like jar'd and not play anyone at all

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I just stay home and eat chips... lulz

But anywho, Carlton, yeah, I'm still grounded... My grades are almost where they need to be though, so It'll only be for like another week...

... Uhhh, now I have to do some homework... 10 min before the bus comes... :/

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
@Joe, Smurf (you still getting grounded?), and Smurf's little bro Johns. still practice stop being lazy.

I pull 18 hours(6 classes plus 3 labs) worth of college credits, talk to the ladies and still practice my skills while training some peoples the way of the smasher. THEN GET ALL MY HOMEWORK DONE. but your not me so...lol

Who cares who beats the bottom ranked players. Only taking out the top players matter. ie Mr. J, Turnup, Yeah!, Gamer, jet4, Forward, Jeff and Tim(i left some out you know who you are)

All those who are slackin need to shape up or ship out. Play a game your good at (bawls) cause no one can suck in that game lol

Can't wait to visit and put all this practice to work and refine my skills more.

Deltron out.
well no i guess im not you carlton :3 yeah but im maintaining a C in math my worst subject and i need to keep it up or else.... HairCut and no games :[ for like a month :[
yeah but my bro and I try too sneak some rounds in on the week days :3 not aloud to play on school days or nights X[, strict parents, my language teacher scares me.....

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
most parents do that I really don't think your guys' parents are that strict if they were then they shouldn't accept c's and you need a hair cut thats just disgusting

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm a full time university student, work full time, cook my own meals, and still made time to beat Forward and Axe's Falcos in best of five sets and make them root beer floats afterwards yesterday. No johns.
jackie speaks the truth!

in fact, when he beat us, neither of us had any SD's, AND the rootbeer floats were suprisingly good

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
well no i guess im not you carlton :3 yeah but im maintaining a C in math my worst subject and i need to keep it up or else.... HairCut and no games :[ for like a month :[
yeah but my bro and I try too sneak some rounds in on the week days :3 not aloud to play on school days or nights X[, strict parents, my language teacher scares me.....
What math class are you in?

Also, I agree with Joey. Your parents aren't that strict.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the youngin guys... :/

He's still gettin the ropes of the internet...

Well, the 2 classes I had D's in were AP English and Bio II

The English is at a 68 right now, but since I turned in this paper today, it's probably at like... 73... So It's good :3

Bio II is what I'm worried about cause the teach doesn't know how to teach... :/ so, we basically ALL have bad grades in that class ...

IIf the tourney is this week, and I try to convince my parents to go... I'll probably have to choose between homecoming and Tourney... :/

And I wanna go to both :(
Only cause I've been talking to another cute girl :3

But still... And lil' bro...

Seriously stop with all your talking.... They really are Johns :/

"I'm the youngest smasher!"
That sounds like it's just a cry for attention, you always get mad when people say I taught myself.... You don't need something of your own...

"I BEAT NICK NYTE!"
-___-; Hehe, Nick Nyte isn't the beast he's cracked up to be... and he's not really that cracked up anyways... (cause that made sense...)

And Alex, you're not really that good anyways, You can still get ALOT better... I try to teach you, but you always get mad, and pissed off...

I could've told you this in person, but then it would go in one ear out the other...
you always listen to the internet... :p

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what how did you do a one letter post? thats silly and sebastian your stupid your just being their ***** until you realize that your not going to get anything by what your doing so go to tucson and the person I think your talking about is just going to make their ***** just like everyone else you like

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Ya know what Joey......

I'm feckin sick and tired of this! If you hate all the girls I like, THEN DON'T LOOK AT EM! DON'T SAY ****! JUST KEEP IT ALL TO YOURSELF! CAUSE IF I LIKE EM, THEN THAT'S WHAT I LIKE! GET OVER IT! CAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT YOU!

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU! I'VE BEEN TRYING OH SO VERY HARD! BUT IT'S DONE! I TRY AND KEEP MY BRITTANY COMMENTS TO MYSELF, JUST SO I DON'T "HURT YOUR FEELINGS..." BUT WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? I JUST GET BULL****! BRITTANY ISN'T AN ALMIGHTY GODDESS THAT YOU TRY AND MAKE HER! SHE'S JUST ANOTHER GIRL! YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET HER!

IF I LEAVE YOU AT SCHOOL FOR A HOT GIRL, GET OVER IT! THIS YEAR I'M TRYING TO GET A LADY, THAT'S REALLY MY MAIN FOCUS! GET SOME OTHER FRIENDS! I CAN'T BE YOUR ONLY FRIEND! ****...

And you know what, I'm pretty sure you're gonna read this and giggle to yourself, "oh, he's just a *****, he doesn't mean it, tee hee..." WELL I ****IN MEAN IT!

and BTW, he didn't post 1 letter... he posted k .

KAY - SPACE - PERIOD

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Pretty legit post Sebastian. Glad your getting *****es.
Joey I know you hate me already, but he's kinda right.
Isn't trolling where your **** hangs out of your fly? lol I be Trollin fo fishes with my worm!

I still love you Jeff, lol :) No homo If I could get out of SV every once in a while I would. It'd be hard though.

I still <3 Melee but...
Girls > melee
Haha Gamer! You got that GREEN hook up? Yea, they need to kneegalize it :p
I might just come up there to visit one day. :)
I probably could get out, but I'm just tryin (and lovin') this different lifestyle.

At Alex: okay you won't be last in SV, you'll be ahead of Kyle. Whoopdee ****in' doo. Your really not good. Okay you and him beat me in a doubles with some scrub kid who used Up-B as an actual attack. Bleh.

And I thought Girls and Parties (and drugs and booze) had more drama than Smash, hahaha bull****.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Haha Jeff, whenever I make a post about beating you, you always post back verifying its authenticity.

It's so freakin' awesome! Darn you!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
whatever I deserve it
Im not trying to bag on you Joey, It just pisses me off when you start to **** talk all the girls I like...

I'm sorry if your sights on women are different than mine, but seriously, why do you **** talk all the girls I like?

The only time I make jokes about Brittany is when you talk about my ladies... so don't even try that one

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
its not that I don't like them their nice people but I guess when you ditch me it just pisses me off cause people already do **** like they call me a chink even the teachers say it sometimes and they say other asian **** im pretty sure tai gets this too don't you and theyre always ****ing with me so when you ditch me i just take it out on you I guess

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
its not that I don't like them their nice people but I guess when you ditch me it just pisses me off cause people already do **** that pisses me off all the time so when you ditch me i just take it out on you I guess
Thanks for telling what appears to be the truth Joey :3

I know I ditch you sometimes, But I can't always be with you... This year I'm focusing completely on women, everthing I'm doing right now has some sort of female bearing behind it.

Sorry that I piss you off when I leave you, but, I don't want to always be with you... :/

I'll hang with you, but not every day, understand?

Oh, and I'm not gonna be at school tomorrow, so don't think I'm avoiding you

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ok but just saying im probably not gonna change how I am but just to give you a warning don't take it seriously if I make fun of them and not to be mean or anything but people have been ***** to me ever since I started hanging out with you and people make fun of me for that more than what I do to you but its because of the stuff you used to do and what you said bfore still hurt just saying

AXE 09

Smash Master
Haha Jeff, whenever I make a post about beating you, you always post back verifying its authenticity.

It's so freakin' awesome! Darn you!
LOL just doing my job :p you deserve it haha

Joey: i understand that you're hurting a lot, but you shouldn't take it out on anybody. you should calmly talk to someone about it, kinda like what you just did. learn to treat people the way you want to be treated, and they'll return the favor. you have to learn to control yourself

Sebastian: i know that you're looking for a girl this year, but don't give up everything you have for girls. trust me, i've been down that road in my freshman year. you only end up getting hurt at the end with no one to go to because you already left all your friends for this girl. girls are deceiving, i don't want you to end up getting hurt.

Alex: if you're sick of people telling you that you're not that good, you're the lowest ranked player, etc., then just practice. when you make it to the top, it'll feel so good to rub it in their faces. don't let what other people say bring you down

Joe: please keep smashing *cries*

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Fu** Love, it's all a trap! especially if you're black! than you're just F*cked..

Nah, it might just be me. You all do what you do, it disappoints me, that noone is attempting to have the women and smash at same time, but those are rare. I guess I was just lucky when I had my chance at mine... Anyway, keep smashing..

Blitz - I NEED MY **** SIG, WILL YOU GET OFF UR FAT *** AND DO IT FOR ME REAL QUICK.. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EDIT IT.. YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE IT... you know how long I've been waiting?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright jeff but the thing is when people bag on you for hanging out with someone and you defend them and they just ditch you anyways I feel like wtf am i doing

Top Bottom