• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
*sniffle* why jeff forget about that and lets go to IHOP buena sucks balls anyway! your hurting my feelings jeff and BTW I havent seen tai on the boards in a while what happened to him?

AXE 09

Smash Master
isn't he going to mango juice?

hey joey, sorry i'm not answering today, but i'm pretty sick and my voice sounds a little... off lol. and i really don't wanna talk on the phone... but i STILL have to work. ugh. lame

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
i might be able to jeff, but you gotta come meet my mom cuz she doesnt know you and prolly wont let me ride with you. soo you gotta meet her lol

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
OMGROFLBBQ!!!

I HASNT POSTY FOR WHILE BUT OMGWTFBBQ!!!

I JUST SAW THE MOST RIDICULOUS ******** ADVERTISEMENT ON TV!!! BBQ!!!

ROFFLE I BURST INTO LAUGHTER ONCE THE COMMERCIAL WAS OVER!!! ROFFLECOPTER!

In a world, where a young boy is decided through a prophecy...

OMGWTFBBQ!!

DRAGONBALL (EVOLUTION)!!

RAWR HOLY ****!!!

THAT MOVIE IS SUCH A JOKE!!! HAHA

FAIL!

BTW

.......Brawl?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
NO! sebastion no balls and that commercial was a failure that movies going to suck and can you come over sebastion?

EDIT: alright this is making me mad for you people who dont know I can use every character in this game except pichu decently ok ive had a DK forever and a roy and every other character I just dont use them cause they suck and im not trying to copy anyone im getting tired of you people only saying I have a fox,falco and G&W why dont you guys notice my behind the scenes characters......... and brittany is really hot just throwing that out there for you gay guys out there

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
.......*cries* wahhhhh I want to go to tucson and see brittany again jeff forget the stupid prom and drive me to tucson **** it! and carlton I freakin ***** you in DK dittos ha your DK sucks balls I two stocked you without even trying LOL

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Intercity stalking lolz. Why don't you just get some SV booty?
Next time I see you I challenge you to a ranking battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Bowser, Yoshi's Island.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys what do you think about a Melee tournament in Dallas on May9th or 23rd

come on guys!!!

-G@be
Thats when i should be in the middle of the move maybe if its the 23rd. but don mind him thats his way of saying hi.

I dont know who the hell you are but were not going to go to a tourney all the way in dallas we live in sierra vista loser.
and joey be nice cause i talk to them so i know him so calm down

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
*sniffle* why jeff forget about that and lets go to IHOP buena sucks balls anyway! your hurting my feelings jeff and BTW I havent seen tai on the boards in a while what happened to him?
I was playing Smash from Friday to Tuesday, and then on Thursday, I went to Goop's house to play with Sean, and we left for Cali on Friday, and I just got back today.

p.s.

Jeff, Falcomist told me that I should have forced you to come to Mango Juice.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
so carlton I hear you think your better than me and brian is that right and dont lie I hear people tell me that all the time and what about me getting butt hurt because I wouldnt let you play guilty gear uh one i got that game like a week ago and you already talk crap and ill play you in it I dont know what your problem is but does it make you feel good by saying you can beat somebody in everything does it give you some thrill or something and im sick of that last time I recall you lost pretty badly yesterday and saturday and I had witnesses of your anger who else do you think you can beat gamer, jackie, light? just saying im getting tired of saying your better than everyone.

sorry for double posting

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so carlton I hear you think your better than me and brian is that right and dont lie I hear people tell me that all the time and what about me getting butt hurt because I wouldnt let you play guilty gear uh one i got that game like a week ago and you already talk crap and ill play you in it I dont know what your problem is but does it make you feel good by saying you can beat somebody in everything does it give you some thrill or something and im sick of that last time I recall you lost pretty badly yesterday and saturday and I had witnesses of your anger just saying

sorry for double posting
Are you talking about Guilty Gear or Melee?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
so carlton I hear you think your better than me and brian is that right and dont lie I hear people tell me that all the time and what about me getting butt hurt because I wouldnt let you play guilty gear uh one i got that game like a week ago and you already talk crap and ill play you in it I dont know what your problem is but does it make you feel good by saying you can beat somebody in everything does it give you some thrill or something and im sick of that last time I recall you lost pretty badly yesterday and saturday and I had witnesses of your anger who else do you think you can beat gamer, jackie, light? just saying im getting tired of saying your better than everyone.

sorry for double posting
WTF are you talking about joey i haven't said anything and a wise as guilty gear im not that good compared to ALOT of people. You should really stop shooting off at the mouth i haven't said anything. What i think and what i say are two different things clown. I haven't remotely said anything like besides the fact your style hasn't really changed.

Im getting tired of your **** cause who are you hearing this from? cause i haven't really talked to much of anyone. I have had witnesses of you crying like a ***** so don't pull that card on me. you get just as mad i really don't care too much anyomore cause im leaving. even if i did beat you for your spot it wouldn matter cause im leaving anyways.

the way think is the confidence that drives me i don have to come on smash boards and brag to talk myself up. everytime you win you come on smashboards. everytime i win i don't say anything i don have to come on smash boards to try to brag clown. You are the one trying to get a thrill or something.

im never said anything about you being butt hurt about playing guilty gear who the **** did you hear that from? im not that good gamer can beat me easily. and I do think i can beat you at bleach cause thats the way i think.

If i went to a match thinking going to lose then i have already lost. thats the way most people think i go in knowing im going to lose but im going to put up one hell of a fight. if i win it's whatever. im not like you joey i don't need to talk like you. i let my controller talk for me. play me in any game im going to think im better than you. most of them that are competive i bet i could beat you in lol.

but if you want me to give you something

HEY EVERYONE IM BETTER THAN JOEY HE GOT 3 STOCKED BY DK I CAN EASILY BEAT HIM I DON EVEN HAVE TO TRY I SANDBAG. MY DK BEAT EVEYONE"S FALCON IN TOWN!

thats how you talk joking or not it's cool and sometimes funny but still overall annoying.

Personally im not all that good technical wise i play to outsmart people. Joey you have come a long way also but your cockyness is your downfall. i mean just cause you lost against a peach with marth you quit marth for a whil. WHO CARES WHAT YOU LOSE TO YOU SHOULD NEVER QUIT A CHARACTER THAT YOU LIKE. I mean i beat tai's marth with SAMUS! (not bragging tai just trying to make a point. lol) you get so discouraged so easily, thats because of your mouth. You remind me of mr. j ALOT you should have been there the first time i beat him (priceless).

So shut the **** up and listen to someone who has been playing smash longer than ALL of you(i know it's sad cause you can beat me, im a slow learner i got it). stop listening to what other people say cause i hear things that people say about me ALL the time. If i let what people said get to me i would have stop smashing along time ago. cause i was the worse of EVERYONE at the begining i almost gave up when jeff and brian came along, if it wasn't for tim pushing me i would have quit a long time ago. people talked about me all the time but i didn't let that stop me. thats what pushed me to get better honestly i can say thank you for getting back into melee if it wasn't for your cockyness making me mad i wouldn of got back into to melee. i have come a long way and im going to the top hell i think i can take out everyone in melee thats is just how i think. i know what people say behind my back about my skill i just prove people wrong with my controller not my mouth. If i have something to say and/or prove i say it to your face. i have nothing to hide joey.

one thing i have noticed too it's okay for everyone else to have a bad day or not play well or be tired one day. but when i say it it becomes a john. thats funny and then people think that thats my best i find that hilarious.

so joey thank you for giving me a reason to play i will repay you by playing you at full power, beating you and taking your spot. so the best of luck to you.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Also i need to make this clear when i get mad it is not because im losing, i get mad because im not performing to the best of my abilties. I get mad when i mess up or im trying to do something and it doesn't matter that i lose or who i lose to it's just a game.

you learn more when you lose, thus the purpose of losing. so when i get mad i get mad at myself, because it's a little fustrating when you train and train to lose because of stupid reasons.(EX. self destructs, missed L cancels, messed up wave dash. **** that loses the match)

sorry for double posting

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
thats not what I hear joe tells me you think your better than me and brain and when andy went to gamestop he said you said that stuff about guily gear and tim said that you say you can beat me and I used to lose to everyone I couldnt even beat cavan its just that after you lose that many times it feels good that you can beat people now and I guess you must mess up alot then huh

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
.......Orihime?

WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS ****ING FIGHT!?!?!

HGAHJWQNEJKHAUWNMPJNWRQ!~!~~~~!!!!

ERRRG!

GET THE LEEK OUT OF THE *** AND BE SV!

YOU DONT HAVE TO "LIKE" EACH OTHER, BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS IS GETTING STUPID

TALK CRAP ABOUT ONE ANOTHER ALL YOU LIKE BUT **** KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

Aside from that,

Here's your pic Joey, do you want it coloured?

IF ANY OF YOU COULD SMASH TO A YOUTUBE LEGAL (Meaning my vid won't get muted due to copyrights) SONG, WHAT WOULD IT BE??1?!11?!!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah I want it colored and no you cant beat me at bleach and I dont care im tired of keeping stuff to myself i wanna say so much stuff to people on the boards they need to hear it so they can fix their problem cause right now I dont really have fun playing anybody in SV not because of their attitudes but its beacause how they play is really ****ing boring to play against

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
... Joey, I did say that was what I talked to him about at M2's Revenge. I clarified that.

Which he did when we were talking, but whatever

And I'm saying your thoughts are wrong Carlton! lol if you think you can take out everyone. But hell what can I say, I'm going for the best too, so good luck Del you'll need it with me competing, :bigthumbu seriously, good luck.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
thats not what I hear joe tells me you think your better than me and brain and when andy went to gamestop he said you said that stuff about guily gear and tim said that you say you can beat me and I used to lose to everyone I couldnt even beat cavan its just that after you lose that many times it feels good that you can beat people now and I guess you must mess up alot then huh
(carlton) hold up. i haven't talked to joe since i been back so how is it that i told him this? but it doesnt matter anyways cause you are feeding into bs cause i haven said anythin even branden will vouch for me on that.

also i win when it is required or when it means something i don play to win i play to learn so it really doesn't matter.

for the record Yes i did say i was better than you and brian hoping it would get back to you so i would have some type of competition at a time. but ever since tim left i haven't said a word.

no i don mess that up alot cause the fact is it's boring playing the same people over and over, no diversity. jeff never really plays and brian is barely around.

don get me wrong but now i see how tim felt, jeff is the only person now who can truly make me push myself. don get me wrong i try to play my best but it's not my best. that day with dk was a fluke and jeff brought that out of me. you can only losae to him so much ya know?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
what im saying simplfied, is you can't stop me joey bring it show me what it is like to play melee once again joey give me that feeling i get playing jeff and tim. if you want to silence me then you have to 4 stock me clown.

come on step it up!

take me lightly and i will demolish you.

samus is coming to tap that *** are you ready?

Top Bottom