• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Seeing how the weekly character discussion thread was unstickied and unusable as a spam thread anymore, I made the Official Link Boards Spam Thread! (Shift ftw?) Plus the Weekly Character Discussion was kind of an unofficial spam thread lol So lets all have fun, talk about whatever, how some live matches went, etc. Happy spamming!

すべての楽しさを保つ

(Keep all in fun)

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
link dun hav a shield cuz he alredy haz 1 on his arm so he cant shield grab. XD il pwn u

Good god, I hate typing like that but it's the only way to express sarcasm over the internet ._. Nice way to start the thread Deva.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Sadly, this happiness will not last very long. The Lucario boards had a spam thread that was pwned by Gimpy. I really want to see how far this will go though.

I can't wait to bomb dodongos!

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Lol, youtube poop makes meh happeh :D

The toon link boards have had like, 4 spam threads and I don't believe any of them got locked. Probably because he has a good recovery and gimpy likes that. He can "gimp" threads of characters with bad recoveries (Link and Lucario). :)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I would argue that Lucario's is actually pretty good, but most don't think so, tho I do like the options you can do with it. Link's, DK's, and Olimar's are pretty bad, on the other hand.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I would argue that Lucario's is actually pretty good, but most don't think so, tho I do like the options you can do with it. Link's, DK's, and Olimar's are pretty bad, on the other hand.
I know where you're coming from with that comment, and I would tend to agree. His ability to stick to surfaces does help his recovery exponentially on FD and stages with small walls. I just say its bad because it doesn't damage on return. :(

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
It's actually quite useful for edgehogging. The opponent thinks they have the ledge when ZAP Lucario has just stolen the edge from you. And then, where they would have had another chance at recovery with any other character that would force them to flinch, here they merely beat on Lucario's invincibility frames and then fall back to their doom...
On the other hand, a Lucario that can make it past the enemy and onto the stage doesn't flinch their enemy. I think this is good, because flinching would allow them to retaliate against Lucario quicker. A good Lucario should be able to land in such a way to minimize the frames it takes to be able to move around again.
And Lucario doesn't need it to do damage, he has so many other options.

And to keep this on topic, why is everyone speaking German and Japaneze?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Guys, this is a spam thread, relax XD In other news, I'm improving my Ike in Roy's honor. T_T I wish I had started sooner! My Roy was pretty good and I want my Ike to be like that too. So I'm dropping Link. Toon Link. I never started. I'm dropping Marth though. And Fox. Can't get rid of the Falcon though.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I was being sarcastic Blu Link. Why are you so blue all the time? And why is your sig crying? Don't you realize that you are only speeding up the process of raising our oceans and creating a massive world catastrophe?
Global warming doesn't exist
I say we vote to make Blu Link a Japanese Grene Link.
My vote counts for five. Grene Link's count is only worth 1/4 of Deva's vote. Sasook is 3/4 of Legan's vote as long as Legan votes for Redd Link. Wafflez vote is all-powerful, except against Deva's vote, and then it only counts as pi/2 of Havokk's. Havokk's vote is 13/9 of Deva's, and Deva's vote is 2/3 of Blubba's.

Wow I can be random sometimes.

Grene Link

Smash Rookie
nope. i just liked the name on the other page. XD

編集:まあ私の英語を採る。私は日本語XDにしておくわ

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
The toon link boards have had like, 4 spam threads and I don't believe any of them got locked. Probably because he has a good recovery and gimpy likes that. He can "gimp" threads of characters with bad recoveries (Link and Lucario). :)
Gimpy will never close this thread. There is just no way. Link boards > Gimpy. The unlockable thread hath cometh...etc, etc.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Blu Link, I swear to goodness I do not trust you in the freakin' least on this. WHO has been posting Japanese all over the boards? This guy just so happens to know Japanese?
Matt, yes that was a very awkward thing to learn about. But just as misery loves to make others miserable, does awkwardness love to make others share in the awkwardness.

Grene Link throws a Linkball!
*rolls once*
*rolls twice*
Nintenjoe has broken out! So close!

Use the Oliball, Blu Link!

EDIT: You disgust me, Blu Link.

Matt07

Smash Master
Hmm...maybe so Anonano, but that stuff doesn't bother me.

So yea...I remember playing the first Legend of Zelda and getting over 100 game overs, I could never find the 2nd dungeon.

Also :laugh:, at the pokemon going around.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
lol, Grene Link escaped. He was one of the only pokemon I had left to catch.

@ Anonano, Don't be so harsh, it was only a jest. Blu Link was just trying to be funny. This thread is all in good fun. :)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I should have put aI'm joking!
at the end, eh?
Well, it does irritate me a little bit.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
It's okay Blu link. Just try to keep it to the spam boards next time. Or the PM's. Spam my PM box as much as you like.
...Oh snap. Shouldn't have said that.
Well, we're friends now anyway. Is that half a pun or a full pun since we are friends? Wait, now I've confused myself...
Blu Link's vote for himself to Grene Link is 1000. But I now officially change the vote to STAYING Blu Link, not changing from it, so Blu Link forces himself to stay... Blu.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Which pokemon were you in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or PMD2?
I was Charmander both times :)
Charmander rocks my socks. Pikachu was my partner.

EDIT: Guess what my name was?
My partners name was Lety.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I was Cydaquil. I only have Mystery Dungeon though. I have yet to beat it. O_O I'm afraid of Zapdos.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!

Finns7

Smash Ace
What is this nonsense....Do you guys trully know the path to glory........Do you by any chance bask in the glory, as the **** sauce flows down the great waterfall does it truly end its quest?, no it embarks on a new journey accepting its chosen destiny and fuffilying its dark purpose.

As perversion consumes the ravaged warrior his wounds begin to speak, no yelll, scream and shout out calling to the night wishing HE COULD HAVE on last chance to impregnate the dangerous motives that where once offered to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom