• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
repryx is your suggestion we get all us sonic players togather and see who is number one? if it i like it
Close but No....Lets see which Character is #1....I just got done @ looking @ Wi-FiWars.com and I got to thinking....we Got a Fan group for every Character right? How about for the 3 months of Summer....We Hold a smash "season" of Sorts to Determin who is the best....Like Each Group Selects X amount of Reps. and Subs. and we scedule matches and have a bracket or point system.......Anybody like?

Oh All S.S.S Members....Until we establish this, (Rules and Okays and Such) Word of this shouldnt reach outside of this room....we dont want anyone else taking this Idea.

BTW We Can Use the "Sonic Supremacy" thingy (See who is the best sonic) as a means of choosing our Reps!

SonicMario

Smash Master
We try to be nice as much as we can, it worked well for the RMB... until Megaman was deconfirmed from the full roster. But Sonic's already in, so we don't have to worry about that. But if we must we can adjust to attacking measures, but we'd never go fully on the attack like the late RIDLEY club. I think we're the oldest clan to have a character supported that actually got in as playable in Brawl on SWF.

Also if you haven't already, in SamuraiPanda's poll make sure to put down Sonic as your main. I've already done so.

SiD

Smash Master
That's a great idea Repryx!

Everyone get your practice on with Sonic.

So can you organize something like that? Cause that'd be cool.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I can't really join you guys on that. But I'll be glad to hear what's going on.

It's really nice to have founded something that has caught on and become popular you know.

And how can we get our practice if we don't even have brawl yet? :laugh: (Of course you probably mean after we get the game and Unlock him, but just saying)

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think I'll have a huge speech about the day before Brawl comes out. Because many of you know, it was a speech that started it back in late august/early september. And I'm quite famous for it here I guess.

When did RIDLEY or any other group give speeches? Never? or were there some?

(I will see your answer tomorrow, because I gotta go to bed. School sucks :p)

Repryx

Smash Champion
I can't really join you guys on that. But I'll be glad to hear what's going on.

It's really nice to have founded something that has caught on and become popular you know.

And how can we get our practice if we don't even have brawl yet? :laugh: (Of course you probably mean after we get the game and Unlock him, but just saying)
hey dont u have a friend w/ broadband? or can ur parents buy it please? Im actually gonna move baq w. my parents so i can do this!

SiD im gonna write up a schema in 2 weeks and i want u to look @ it and we can see iif it is feasable

Repryx

Smash Champion
my parents do and when i am over their house...there is my wifi!

Imma be over there all summer and in college i will have wifi and during spring break....and on weekends!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Is Silver really that much of a bother, he only appears for a few seconds and disappears. Are you gonna just scream just because he appears in Green Hill Zone?
You know what? Just because you said that, anyone who opposes Silver running in the background should just scream at the television for the ENTIRE duration that he appears on the screen. I know I will.

And it's nothing against Silver, I actually find him to be a pretty interesting character (I don't have any clue about his back-story, he looks pretty cool though, lolz) but he just sort of kills the whole "retro" feel to Green Hill Zone.

And to clear up some confusion. O am posting the OFFICIAL SSS list of members
OMG! I'm #4 on the list!? THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Is it because I'm now higher up? Or did you just put me there because I came to your mind first? Lolz.

If it's the first one let me know. If it's the second one... let me dream.:chuckle:

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
thats an awesome idea:) i heard you unlokc sonic by beating the SSE but who gives we were gunna beat it at some point apreantly it takes 15 hours on normal any wagers i will beat it faster:laugh:

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^^^^Hey New ones....Can we Calm it down on the Non-Sonic Talk??? I dont want this going on all night we want to try and keep this thread open please & thank you....if its gonna be none sonic at least make it somewhat near sonic related Like the SSE or S.S.S Related like an Idea for when brawl comes out

Thank YOUUUUUUAAAAAAA

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
..wasn't it kinda anyway? with the whole how to unlock Sonic? :/

um anyway. anyone as annoyed as I am about that one Sonic R song in Brawl?

Of all the songs they pick to put in Brawl, it's Super Sonic Racing <<

F@G

Smash Rookie

This guy is my hero :chuckle:

So, any good Sonic strategies/techs figured out yet? I'm curious about his overall play as well. I'm still waiting for my download to finish...and to get a DVD burner -_-'

Edit:
CHyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nuuukkkkkaaaaaaa:psycho:

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
@ F@G:
Apparently, there's an "advanced technique in the works" that lets you run, pivot in mid-run, and do an aerial while still keeping forward momentum.

So far, I think it's only been done with Mario (as far as I've seen), but if that attack doens't just SCREAM "Sonic's first ace-in-the-hole for edge guarding" then I don't know what will.

F@G

Smash Rookie
@ F@G:
Apparently, there's an "advanced technique in the works" that lets you run, pivot in mid-run, and do an aerial while still keeping forward momentum.

So far, I think it's only been done with Mario (as far as I've seen), but if that attack doens't just SCREAM "Sonic's first ace-in-the-hole for edge guarding" then I don't know what will.
That sounds pretty sweet. A perfect tech for Sonic =D

Garuda

Smash Ace
Ha, it was an interesting choice on Sakurai's part to make the checkpoint hit people.

...And, uh... NO, t-that match didn't count! WAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom