• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I never did understood why they had Silver running in the back of the Green hill battle area...I thought Shadow was more of the obvious choice since he actually made an appearance on a Nintendo console.

I haven't seen Silver in any Nintendo game, unless you want to count the minigame section of Sonic and the Secret Rings... << not a fan of that game *shudders*.

Repryx

Smash Champion
y'know.....Im not gonna be able to play good on the Sonic stage w/ me singing words 2 songs and stuff....

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Ugh, I despise Silver. His character by itself is just horrible. Then you add in the ****ty game he came from.. He didn't deserve any type of appearance in this game. He completely ruins the nostalgia of the Green Hill Zone stage.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
They really couldn't have picked a more appropriate Sonic character to run in the background other than Silver?

Blaze or Metal Sonic would have worked much better.
Hell, I think just having Knuckles and Tails would have sufficed. I was happy with that. That's all it needed.
But Silver on Green Hill Zone? Blasphemy I say!

Damax

Smash Lord
They really couldn't have picked a more appropriate Sonic character to run in the background other than Silver?

Blaze or Metal Sonic would have worked much better.
Hell, I think just having Knuckles and Tails would have sufficed. I was happy with that. That's all it needed.
But Silver on Green Hill Zone? Blasphemy I say!
Amy could have been a good idea, at worst rogue or eggman chasing tails and knuckle.

F@G

Smash Rookie
Knuckles would've been a nice character addition. Especially after Fox, Falco and Wolf being in.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I agree with Dyce and Phoenix_Dark.

If the Sonig level wasnt so BAD ***! Silver might have killed it. Wonder if you can turn him off? Lol Would have been nice if there was that kind of option.

"Turn off pus_y hedgehog"

metal...Iono. I would have liked him as a Boss and Kuckles would have been a cool character. (Im Pro Tails for character, but I think Knuckles would have handled better for Super Smash Bros)

EDIT: Super Tuesday, Time to go Vote! Lulz.

Just like back in 1992 when Sonic The Hedgehog 2 came out, was called Sonic Twosday. Anyone old enough to remember that?

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I was only 4, but I remember that. I remember wanting a Genesis so bad lol. Their was always some type of gum that was like. "Eat our gum, and have a chance to win a free Sega Genesis!!" Needless to say, I bought a lot of that gum, but never won. It was one of those ****ty ones that the flavor lasted for like 5 minutes, and then you had to spit it out. Oh well. Anyways, back on topic. I only mentioned Metal Sonic, because he's really the only character that would make sense going through the loop on Green Hill Zone. In the Sonic games, hes been around just as long as Tails. I'd say Dr. Robotnik before Metal Sonic normally, but I just don't see him going through that loop. Thankfully, the level design and music makes up for Silver's addition to the level. Also, Sonic really does look like he has a good advantage against other characters on that level.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
We were here 1st, ask anyone who is in a group (or was, cause alot were ended after the final Roster)

They should know we were here 1st.

@ShadowLink84: I dont mean just regular Sonic songs. I have ALL of em, i mean Brawl Redone Songs.

EDIT: Idea. Some1 should contact kaid and ask him to change the name of this forum to something that starts with S.S.S.

yes?
The brawl redone songs?

Those can be found in the music area of the site.
granted you cant get them separately and have to download the zips containing the songs but its there and the quality is quite good.
Its why I posted the regular songs since the brawl versions are available on this site .
Do you need a link?

SiD

Smash Master
COme on guys, Silver is pretty cool. I mean granted, he shouldn't be in Green Hill zone, but **** Amy and metal sonic.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I remember Sonic Twosday.

Silver is decent. Give him an appearance in a better game and he would have been pretty cool.

But, Knuckles and Tails would have managed. I wish they could have been ATs, but at least they appear.

Damax

Smash Lord
I have never seen silver in the video. :(
Daisy ton msn c'est faite hacké or something parce que a chaque fois je te parlais un anglais m'envoyait un fichier foto.zip ou quelque chose dans le genre pi j'ai bien des amis qui se sont faite pogné par sa. so je t'ai blocké et deleter meme si j'aurais aimé continuer a te parler sur msn... surtout a propos de sonic :p

translation yo daisy your msn got hacked bla bla bla an english dude tried to send me foto.zip and a bunch of friend got caught by that loosing their msn. so I deleted and blocked you, well not really you but anyway. I would ave wished we couldave talked about sonic games and brawl more.

yo we can join this group or something?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Is Silver really that much of a bother, he only appears for a few seconds and disappears. Are you gonna just scream just because he appears in Green Hill Zone?

And to clear up some confusion. O am posting the OFFICIAL SSS list of members

MAJOR
1. SonicMario
2. SiegK
3. SiD
4. Dyce
5. Smooth Criminal
6. Garuda
7. Del Money
8. lime_backwards
9. Repryx
10. k!llsw!tch

MINOR
1.Sonink
2.Betrayed
3.MR.WIGZ
4.ParamoreRiot
5.Nothing Rhymes With Circus
6.Symphony X
7.RDK
8.Puffball64
9.Daisy-fan
10.The Mark
11.The Mystic
12. HolyNightmare
13. Dragonbreath
14. Demoncannon
15. Nilok
16. Sonic_Wolf
17. LCHSGoBigRed
18. MetaSonic64

FRIENDS
1.etrain911
2.Kite91
3.SonicSpeed
4.Ryralene
5.LinkGadra
6.Afo
7.Watherman1337
8.Roanoke
9.PicoZX
10.brawler12
11.enigma786
12.Sinvoid
13.kosmoco
14.Fandangox
15.Hurricane Rev
16.Spartan64
17.Oldmankungfu
18.Raykz
19.Smashbro29
20.Pheonix_Dark
21.MacDaddySonic
22.Knyaguy
23.Damax
24.Spartan334

Code Blue (From Brawl Central) Friends/Buddies
25. Sonic (His actual username >_>)
26. IWANTHOTDOG
27. Tails (MilesPrower on SWF)
28. Spin-Dash
28. Yoshi_the SoulRaper
30. AtomicBucket
31. Franchyze
32. Pamizard

Sonic Loyalty Friends
31. F@G
33. TheBlueBlade
34.Hitage
35.Raul
36.ROOOOY!
37.supersonicdjs

65 Total Names
28 Major/Minor Members
37 Friends
If you have any questions about the list, please do not hesitate
It raises my Post count anyway hehhehheh

New members in Yellow
Be aware that some of the new members may not be aware of their memberships yet. They'll know eventually, and they can decline membership and accept.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
COme on guys, Silver is pretty cool. I mean granted, he shouldn't be in Green Hill zone, but **** Amy and metal sonic.
You honestly rather see Silver than Metal Sonic in the background? You sir, greatly confuse me.

Damax

Smash Lord
Is Silver really that much of a bother, he only appears for a few seconds and disappears. Are you gonna just scream just because he appears in Green Hill Zone?

And to clear up some confusion. O am posting the OFFICIAL SSS list of members

If you have any questions about the list, please do not hesitate
It raises my Post count anyway hehhehheh

New members in Yellow
Be aware that some of the new members may not be aware of their memberships yet. They'll know eventually, and they can decline membership and accept.
oh what so I'm not official yet? that's a bummer.

I didn't know you could decline and accept at the same time for a membership... I'll have to try that at a video store!

Repryx

Smash Champion
IM A MAJOR MEMBER! YESSS Hey SM I got an Idea I wanna talk 2 u about Later okay? @ about 9:00 after rehearsal

SonicMario

Smash Master
Oh did I not put you guys in Damax and Spartan334?

If you noticed your in friends. It IS a rank in the SSS, you're in. It's just Minor and major members have more contributions. New members and/or inactive members are in the Friends section. At least 2 or 3 Major members decide to make Friends into the Minor category. And it's even harder to get a Major rank, because at least 6 or more must say "Yes".

So if you want to get yourselves Promoted, get active and have some fun with the rest of us.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Im gonna use a plethora of Characters and SonicMario ignored me :(......In any case yeah just remember I gotta talk 2 u!
Its almost in relation to what Spartan34 said

SonicMario

Smash Master
BTW, I noticed that I didn't put you on. So check last page, I edited it to include you 2. (spartan334 & Damax) Sorry about that.
EDIT: Sorry Repryx, Yeah'll I will hoepfully be here somewhere at 9. If not, stay up a little after 10. If I'm not here anywhere at 9. Blame by Little brother.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
repryx is your suggestion we get all us sonic players togather and see who is number one? if it i like it

Damax

Smash Lord
So i have to be liked? ugh, don't really love that concept. Since I'll prolly beat most of you often! haha

not quite arrogance, more like self confidence. :p anyway it mostlikely won't happen due to distance and possible lag over wi fi

spartan334

Smash Apprentice
So i have to be liked? ugh, don't really love that concept. Since I'll prolly beat most of you often! haha

not quite arrogance, more like self confidence. :p anyway it mostlikely won't happen due to distance and possible lag over wi fi

I guess we will see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom