• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
Me neither, but people are crazy in thinking "Tingle is most important in Zelda save the Triforce 3 so he's conphirmed"

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Well all of the Vs Match pix are done. I got one more to show ya, then the rest will have to w8. Gunna make it to next page? You tell me.

Well it looks like some1 deleted my Sonic4Brawl Wiki Comics again.
So I put em back up again.
:joyful:
You're going to get yourself banned.

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah, you missed something. But I'm not going to tell you, bwahahahahahaha!

EDIT: SiegK, you posted the same vid both times.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I did?? Oops. Lol. I guess my C key for Ctrl-C didnt work as well as i thought. Lol. Well I lost the link, so ill just take it off.

Anyone wanna see that Ike Pic?
Its kinda perverted, thats what it got banned for, but its just his Profile pic changed a bit.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Yuji Naka wants Sonic to be in Brawl, The world wants Sonic in Brawl, My brother who dosen't even like Sonic expects him to be in Brawl and what? SHIGUERU MIYAMOTO WANTS SONIC IN BRAWL ,count 5 million fans all over the world that have a Wii , likes the Smash series and is a Sonic fan,or maybe more than 5 million, even the creator of Mario and Zelda,MIYAMOTO!!! says : Sonic would be a great addition. FROM HIS MOUTH!! plus Sakurai said that there will be atleast 3 third party characters,theres only 69 days till Brawl comes, i don't care if Sonic becomes a clone character,we just want to see Sonic battle against Mario......THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY SEGA WOULD DECLINE THE QUESTION ''CAN WE USE SONIC AS A CHARACTER IN BRAWL?'' expect, well if they are being snobs,but PLEAAAASE SEGA, WE WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND QUICK!!!!

SiD

Smash Master
Lol @ MC vs Ridley.

Sonink, love the new sig. I vote it the official one for the SSS, if you can make one for each of our names.

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
Yuji Naka wants Sonic to be in Brawl, The world wants Sonic in Brawl, My brother who dosen't even like Sonic expects him to be in Brawl and what? SHIGUERU MIYAMOTO WANTS SONIC IN BRAWL ,count 5 million fans all over the world that have a Wii , likes the Smash series and is a Sonic fan,or maybe more than 5 million, even the creator of Mario and Zelda,MIYAMOTO!!! says : Sonic would be a great addition. FROM HIS MOUTH!! plus Sakurai said that there will be atleast 3 third party characters,theres only 69 days till Brawl comes, i don't care if Sonic becomes a clone character,we just want to see Sonic battle against Mario......THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY SEGA WOULD DECLINE THE QUESTION ''CAN WE USE SONIC AS A CHARACTER IN BRAWL?'' expect, well if they are being snobs,but PLEAAAASE SEGA, WE WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND QUICK!!!!
I don't understand how anyone can think this. Just who would Sonic be a clone of? It doesn't make any sense, but people just keep spouting it like it's fact! Agh!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Why do you feel the need to make comics about Ridley for the Sonic thread anyway?

But Ridley will win... because if he doesn't... because if he doesn't...

Sonic 4 Brawl! Mega Man 4 Brawl! Geno for GTFO bin!

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
awesome. Ridley will beat Master Chief. as far as I can tell, Ridley doesn't die.

Sonic will win his fight. Cloud and Knuckles? hm... tough one.

ah well. this should be good

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Master Chief is as powerful as Samus and can use anything as a weapon...ANYTHING

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As powerful as Samus? What about the Haloid video?
No, I was joking...I was going to make a comment about him using a kleenex to kill Ridley too like someone stated after that

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*Master chief fires three shots at Samus's advanced alien made super Chozo power suit*

*The attack was ineffective*

*Samus launches a missile at Master chief*

*Master chief faints*

Tru fax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom