• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty then. I bet it was Gypsy that did it.

Sonink, are you serious? He can put what he wants to on there, it's not up to you what belongs there.
That's the reason the page was deleted, and I agree with it. If he wants to share his comics he should put them on his userpage, they don't require a whole new one. It does use up bandwidth.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Im not puting it up just to share or to blog. If i wanted to do that, I would put in on my Blog. Im puting it there cause there is an S.S.S. Page, Im a member of S.S.S. and This is what I do for S.S.S.'s laughs. If your puting me on the spot for puting a page up not related to Smash Bros. (Directly) Then i can say the same thing about the S.S.S. page.

(Even though im not against the S.S.S. or any og that, Im just saying. Lol. ^_^;;)

SiD

Smash Master
Oh, my bad. I see that Gypsy Lee posted, well, sorry for accusing you then.

Those guys are idiots though, it's completely relevant, and a Wiki has plenty of bandwith to spare.

SiegK

Smash Champion
I Thouht it was funny. Lolz.
Yo, im thinking of posting each Vs match of my new Comic each time we get to a new page or when i feel like it. Yes or no?
Keep em a secret till its all done or small updates?
(only the 1st round, no more than that.)

SiegK

Smash Champion

Ill do the next one later. For now... English Homework. Have Class 2morrow at 7:45pm, but the Online part closes at 12 2night. Once I finish that (b4 12) I do the next one.

(and I know I could have used pics for the Vs, but i thought using the Sprites would be more funny.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
He doesn't have to be. And yes, MM will win. It's an inevitability.
Now watch SeigK change the outcome just to spite us.

But you know what... I'm waiting for a Sonic vs Megaman comic.
Someone do that one! It will be sick-nasty-crazy-awesome to the max!!!
TOO MANY ADJECTIVES. MY BRAIN CANNOT HANDLE SUCH MADNESS.

*silently moonwalks out of thread, not to appear again for another 500 moons*

. . .

*sprints back in*

Almost forgot. Sonic for Brawl.

*moonwalks back out*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Knuckles could OHKO Cloud before he realized they were fighting

SiegK

Smash Champion
Sonic Fandom For The Win. (Cloud still owns though)

Somc of you may notice later, I put in some characters not as a serious foe, but they are added from a comical standpoint.
As it is, but a comic.
:bluejump:

Well... I'm done with the 3rd. Sonic Vs... But I'm not gunna post it until we get to next page. So I might just post it 2morrow. Unless we get there 2night, that is.
:joyful:

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Sonic Fandom For The Win. (Cloud still owns though)

Somc of you may notice later, I put in some characters not as a serious foe, but they are added from a comical standpoint.
As it is, but a comic.
:bluejump:

Well... I'm done with the 3rd. Sonic Vs... But I'm not gunna post it until we get to next page. So I might just post it 2morrow. Unless we get there 2night, that is.
:joyful:
There's approximately 15 posts per page.

With my post, that leaves ten more to go... Which will be filled rather quickly if a certain someone is confirmed tonight...

[/hopeful]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom