• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why don't you find a common enemy and both focus on them?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Like I said before- I wasn't mad at anyone. I just want you to stop bashing Ridley and RIDLEY. Stop saying there' s a truce and then instigating again. Just stop. For the love of God, just STFU, stop making fun of Ridley, just stop. I don't care what your real intention was. I don't care if it was meant to be funny. It makes people angry. If there is a truce, then that means we both have to be respectful to one another. You guys aren't being respectful to us by making fun of Ridley.

SiD

Smash Master
Like I said before- I wasn't mad at anyone. I just want you to stop bashing Ridley and RIDLEY. Stop saying there' s a truce and then instigating again. Just stop. For the love of God, just STFU, stop making fun of Ridley, just stop. I don't care what your real intention was. I don't care if it was meant to be funny. It makes people angry. If there is a truce, then that means we both have to be respectful to one another. You guys aren't being respectful to us by making fun of Ridley.
**** you. I'm sick and ****ing tired of you're *****ing. The only person it's making agry is you. We weren't making fun of anyone, obviously you're too stupid to see that. GTFO of our thread and leave us alone. Stop you're god **** *****ing and back the **** off. I don't have a problem with ridley or RIDLEY, only you. STFU already, we're not instigating anything. Especially since this is the SONIC THREAD, not the ridley thread. SO back the **** off already, you're the one causing problems.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Just so you guys know, I don't want problems either. I just want you to treat us as you would want to be treated. That's kind of basic respect for one another, and you guys aren't doing your part.

SiD

Smash Master
Again, we already have a truce. And again, the only one still *****ing about stuff is Gypsy.

That's a lie Gypsy, none of us care if you want to make a comic where Sonic doesn't get into Brawl and post it in the Ridley thread, if you don't like it, then stay out of our thread. What the hell is so god **** hard about that?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Sonic vs Ridley arguements.

Enjoyable no?

Gypsy, calm down. Think about the time when we fought and got over the stupidity >_>

EDIT: SSS, stop being so stuck-up. If you keep the flaming up, this thread could be closed and such.
True, but every time I try to be nice, they throw a few F bombs out and tell me to stop *****ing.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
By the way, how the heck did this arguement start? If Gypsy Lee started it, he probally stated a valid reason for why he couldnt be in, and you guys cant just intellegently say "Hmm, well, your reason might be wrong because "_______". That would make sense? Really, I dont find flaming at all supposed to be in topics. I find topics to be about the character, and debating, but not FLAMING.

"STOP THE FIGHTING! JUST STAWP TEH FIGHTING!"

-One Piece quote FTL

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Alright! I'm gonna propose something, and we can either be in agreement to this or not.

As a freedom of each other's club, I think we can make comics/posts about each other ONLY IF it's meant in a humorous manner and is meant as a "What if" situation. include somewhere in the comic or post that it's meant as a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

i have to agree that i was a little mad at the comic. however, i knew you guys meant it as a "What if" situation, and i can deal with it. i began to laugh, and thought "Yeah, this is exactly how Ridley would react."

i've seen that many of you want Ridley, and that's awesome. i don't want what SiD and Gypsy have now. i want us to be friends with each other. i want us to laugh at each other and have fun

SiD

Smash Master
By the way, how the heck did this arguement start? If Gypsy Lee started it, he probally stated a valid reason for why he couldnt be in, and you guys cant just intellegently say "Hmm, well, your reason might be wrong because "_______". That would make sense? Really, I dont find flaming at all supposed to be in topics. I find topics to be about the character, and debating, but not FLAMING.

"STOP THE FIGHTING! JUST STAWP TEH FIGHTING!"

-One Piece quote FTL
That's not what happened at all, SiegK posted a harmless comic that didn't at all bash Ridley, and posted it in the Sonic thread, and Gypsy started *****ing and telling us he would report us and other such bull ****. If he doesn't like the comic, he can stay out of our thread.

Colbus, with all due respect, we'll post whatever we want to in our thread. While I don't see any reason why any of us would post something not in a what if situation, even so, the fact that it upset you shows that you're a little too obsessed with Ridley. What are you gonna do in the off chance he really isn't in the game?

And yeah, I went off on you Gypsy, but you're completely ignoring all logic and have no apparent sense of humor. You're the biggest Ridley FANBOY I've ever seen, and can't handle anyone thnking he might not be in the game. Well, too bad. We have different opinions than you, if you don't like it, tough. I say again, the logical thing for you to do is to stay away from this thread.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
FWIW, the comic is hilarious, and I want Ridley for Brawl just as much as the next guy. I found it a clever mockery of the idea that it's worse for a beloved character (Ridley, in this case) to be a boss than nothing at all.

Well done.

As for Gypsy, no one here is angry but you. How is this comic bashing Ridley? Do you understand the concept of respect? I have the feeling that if this comic had been about Sonic and ... I dont know, Bowser Jr., you would felt Ridley was disrespected because he wasn't in it.

You've got a chip on your shoulder, and I really don't think any of us understand where it's coming from.

Now, before you tell me "who r u?" and that I don't know what I'm talking about, I've been watching and posting in both these threads for a long time.

Look, all I'm saying is that this comic was completely good-natured. If you can't see that, the fault lies in you, not the creator.

**there goes my inclusion into either SSS or RIDLEY, oh wells**

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
That's not what happened at all, SiegK posted a harmless comic that didn't at all bash Ridley, and posted it in the Sonic thread, and Gypsy started *****ing and telling us he would report us and other such bull ****. If he doesn't like the comic, he can stay out of our thread.

And yeah, I went off on you Gypsy, but you're completely ignoring all logic and have no apparent sense of humor. You're the biggest Ridley FANBOY I've ever seen, and can't handle anyone thnking he might not be in the game. Well, too bad. We have different opinions than you, if you don't like it, tough. I say again, the logical thing for you to do is to stay away from this thread.

Ah, sorry for missing that. I want to see that comic.

Stay away? I thought this thread was to welcome conversations? >_>
Seriously, just stop the hate. Thats all I want.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

Colbus, with all due respect, we'll post whatever we want to in our thread. While I don't see any reason why any of us would post something not in a what if situation, even so, the fact that it upset you shows that you're a little too obsessed with Ridley. What are you gonna do in the off chance he really isn't in the game?

Oh, apparently we're not understanding each other or something. See, I saw another comic depicting Sonic getting in and Ridley getting the boot. It may have been a little punch on the shoulder kind of joke IF it wasn't that you guys had already made one or two of those comics before hand (which were bashing on Ridley no matter what you say). I personally took that as another insult by you guys.

I have nothing against you or SSS, SiD. I would actually like it if we were just cool to each other and maybe even helped each other out every now and then, like buddies, fellow clan kind of thing. THE ONE AND ONLY thing I ask for in return, is that you treat us as you would want to be treated. Just be cool to each other. I see that the comic was a joke, but that isn't the point. You guys shouldn't have posted it if you knew it was making fun of Ridley, when you just got done announcing a truce with Club RIDLEY. It was a joke yes, but a rude and unnecessary one.

Also, you can't post stuff like that and bash on Ridley every now and then and still expect us to be cool about it. I don't care if it's your thread, that doesn't give you the right to be ***holes. No, it doesn't work that way. One or the other.

So, for the final time, I ask you: Can we be good best buddies and not EVER make jokes about each other's clubs and characters?

SiD

Smash Master
For the last time Gypsy, that was not at all making fun of Ridley. You're the only one who seems to think so. And again, you make fun of Sonic all the time, such as in the fight club thread, but I don't care. You say treat you like we want to be treated, so I say again, go ahead and make a comic that has Sonic getting the boot. It's just a joke, and it was in no way making fun of Ridley. I don't even see where you got that from. It was how Ridley would have reacted probably. The only thing that you probably have a problem with is that it said Ridley would be a boss, but this is SiegK's opinion on the matter, not a flame. So no, it was not a rude joke at all, and a joke is never necessary. So if you can't handle it without taking it as an insult than good luck in real life. But I will NEVER agree to not make jokes like this, nor do I expect SiegK to do so.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How about a Sonic & Ridley together as best friends off to save the world with the power of love!!!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Its just fun and games.
I did NOT EVER Bash RIDLEY with this new comic. So dont even start.
No Ridley Bashing Ridley.
Its a fictional scenario and the Joke is how Ridley reacts.
Wouldnt you act the same way if you were made into a Boss and wanted to be a character?
Im sure you would want to flame and plasma him, too. Thats the Joke. Cause your Emotions and Relate! Get it?

SiegK

Smash Champion
You totally missed my whole point again. There cannot be a truce if you're not willing to respect one another.

So, go **** yourselves. No truce.
What are you? A Dictator? I think RIDLEY is better than that, you cant just make that call.

+ Im not bashing, your missing the point.
The situation doesnt necessarily have to me what i think should happen, cause its not.
Its what he would do if something gay like that happened. Gosh. Can I ask how old are you? Do you not understand ****ING SATIRE!!?!?!?!?!

Ill say this Straught from the creators mouth. My words.

Its Not Ment to Bash Ridley or RIDLEY.
So you cant say otherwise.
Cant put words in My mouth by saying it means differently.

SiD

Smash Master
Alright then Gypsy, **** you too. It's not disrespectful to make a joke, ****ing deal with it. I don't care if we have a truce, this is a god **** forum. So fine, if you speak for your whole group, no truce. You stay in your thread then, and we'll stay in ours. We've wasted enough time on this bull ****, please someone bring us back on topic. RIDLEY members, feel free to stay if and only if you never talk about RIdley again in this thread.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok, this is what we're going to do... you're going to do, put Gypsy on your ignore list or Report him. The End, or just ignore him.

SiegK

Smash Champion
And Gypsy, if you really cant comprehend satire or define the meaning of the joke, Ill explaine it to you at the end of the next Comic. Do you really want me to baby you like that? Or cant you just be understanding of its true meaning of not Bashing Ridley by your self? Can you be a big boy and not cry about something you making up in your mind?

I didnt make it to Bash Ridley, Im not quite sure why your soo Hell spent trying to think I am or it is, unless you secretly want to bash Ridley Or you juat have a beef with me and want to make my comics look like the bad guy, in that case, your failing. Cause all your doing is being annoying to everyong in this thread.
I Dont want to speak for RIDLEY, but from what some of them have posted in this thread, you annoying them too.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why would i report you? you're my fellow clanmate thing, i sayd that's what they should do, instead of flaming between yourself to pieces.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
And Gypsy, if you really cant comprehend satire or define the meaning of the joke, Ill explaine it to you at the end of the next Comic. Do you really want me to baby you like that? Or cant you just be understanding of its true meaning of not Bashing Ridley by your self? Can you be a big boy and not cry about something you making up in your mind?

I didnt make it to Bash Ridley, Im not quite sure why your soo Hell spent trying to think I am or it is, unless you secretly want to bash Ridley Or you juat have a beef with me and want to make my comics look like the bad guy, in that case, your failing. Cause all your doing is being annoying to everyong in this thread.
I Dont want to speak for RIDLEY, but from what some of them have posted in this thread, you annoying them too.
Well first of all, the fact that you used OUR thread's banner in the title. You had Sonic getting in and Ridley getting the boot, and Sonic giving a thumbs up at the end. Also, Sonic was talking to Ridley like a baby. I just kind of thought that was meant toward us (RIDLEY). I apologize for upsetting you guys. I honestly have no clue how I'm being flamed and reported and such. I didn't once flame or snap on someone. If anyone is over reacting, it's SiD. I have nothing against you guys, but when I took that post the wrong way, you all seemed to jump on the opportunity to flame me and insult me.

SiD

Smash Master
No, don't worry. Shuma, I don't think there is reason to report him. I just am sick of his posts, but the ignore button worked fine for that so we're good now.

SiD

Smash Master
Okay, so now back on topic. I say we team up to make an epic multi part comic about third party characters in a contest to get into Brawl. It'll be awesome. I'll come up with some more specific ideas later, this little "war" has tired me out.

*Drinks some Dr. Pepper*

Shuma

Smash Hero
"talk it out"?

I don't really see myself flaming you or Sonic. Well... maybe Sonic. some times.(most times) heh.

SiD

Smash Master
Well Shuma, I don't mind if you flame Sonic, just please don't do it in the Sonic thread. Anywhere else is okay.

Anyway, how bout Knuckles' gloves as an item in Brawl? Eh? That'd be cool, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom