• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Ridley may just be secret just like Sonic(in this case, I say wait until November).
Yeah maybe, but they havnt said any word about it nor have their been interviews about him being in Brawl or not. Not to put you guys down or anything. Anyway.
I t took me forever to do that comic, so I hope ya like it.
And ya know, in the comic. he Is in Brawl. Lol.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Well, if it's "just a joke" then I'm sure you guys won't mind if we make our own comics with Sonic and Ridley too?
Dude.
Whatever.
Lol.
We dont care, just dont come here and spoam about it.
Keep it to yourself like we keep ours.
If you do make a new comic flaming Sonic, than that just gives us a chance to show you how more mature we are than you are and not start something. So go right on ahead, and let us show you how more mature we are than you.

SiegK

Smash Champion
And if you are going to make a new comic, dont make it really stupid and pointless with the only intension of flaming Sonic. Cause that would be really childish. Actually, go right on ahead. Be our guest. Lol.

SiD, any ideas for a new Comic? a Fight? Random small stuff? I have an idea. But Iono.

SonicMario

Smash Master
How about one where Sonic is being directed by Sakauri in his role in Subspace. You can add humor by putting humorus parodies of other movies. Like perhaps having someone say "I am your Father" in it. I don't know i think just want something humorus about Sonic being in that mode.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I skimmed through that comic, so I didn't get much out of it since I didn't care about it. You don't see us making a comic based about flaming Ridley.

SiegK

Smash Champion
I skimmed through that comic, so I didn't get much out of it since I didn't care about it. You don't see us making a comic based about flaming Ridley.
Um what? Sorry i didnt get that.
Anyway, SonicMario, thats cool. Im gunna do a fight Comic later, but for now im working on one thats short. Like 2 slides.

My last comic wasnt based on Flaming Ridley, it was my views on him being a boss, but on "paper". Not ment to flame, just expressing my thoughts. But not this next one.

Gypsy said he wanted to make a Comic Flaming Sonic, so Im like whatever, Ill make a Comic Based on Flaming Ridley logicly and focused around Brawl.

SiD

Smash Master
Don't post a flaming comic unless they do it first, I'd rather not start another "war". Besides, other than Gypsy, I have no problems with the members of RIDLEY.

Afo

Smash Apprentice
What´s up people, I´m new to the sonic thread, not that new to the SWF, I don't post much bcs many threads become to redundant or off-topic to soon, and most of the stuff has already been said an/or posted b4.

My Name is Alfonso, I´m 23, I live in CR (Costa Rica), My main is Marth and I study Graphic Design.
I fully support sonic in brawl (why else would i be posting here?).. I mean come on it doesn't take much thought to figure out that sonic is the 3rd party character who most deserves a spot in Brawl (actually since Melee), he is Mario´s un-official all time rival, and completly fits the sort of Kidish enviroment of the nintendo characters world, not to mention he's f***ing awesome (way cooler than mario IMO), all I ask 4 brawl is honestly to see the blue Hedgehog enter the fray and kick some ***...

BTW SiegK: Great stuff, I love how you treated the characters in the comic.. does any one know where exactly are the other two ? (don´t really feel like looking through 480 + pgs of this thread :S )
How about this Idea 4 a comic: Sakurai trying to Motion-Capture Sonic, and not being able to bcs sonic keeps messing up all the Gear and equipment with his "spinball" and speed?

SonicMario

Smash Master
How can we even have these wars when we have much less members then R.I.D.L.E.Y.? I intended this club to be our own. R.I.D.L.E.Y. should actually be more proud, I was inspired by the Ridley club to make this. They should be proud others want groups between users that have common wants. I'm not saying i wanted it exactly like the Ridley club (As you can see how members are put in. Rather then a quiz). I had no intention to make this to rival the club. Sonic and Ridley aren't meant to be rivals. So why should we be?

Edit: Afo- You could have just PMed me, but i guess that isn't your fault.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'm just upset that you guys keep bashing on Ridley, with obvious intention to piss RIDLEY members off. Just stop is all I ask. Actually, I asked that a long time ago, yet you still do it.

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
I'm just upset that you guys keep bashing on Ridley, with obvious intention to piss RIDLEY members off. Just stop is all I ask. Actually, I asked that a long time ago, yet you still do it.
its all in good fun :) i find it funny even though i want ridley in brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
I never started the bashing. I can't control people who feel like doing it. It seems like the comic has offended you the way Comedy Central can offend some of the other races (AKA: African-americans, Immigrants, etc.)

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman

No one cares if you 'don't like' the comic because it's not hurting anyone or against the TOS in any way, shape or form. I think it's funny and I also think it would be cool for Sonic and Ridley to be playable characters. There were no malacious intentions here other than your completely overblown assumptions that there were. Also, this is a sonic thread, it's a sonic comic, it's not pissing anyone off unless you are so insecure and so obsessed with this ****ing game that everytime someone mentions (the slight) possibility that one of your favorite characters may not be in it you get defensive and start making absurd allegations. The only one actually trolling here is you.

You are going to have a sad, sad life if you don't lighten up my friend.

SiegK

Smash Champion
its all in good fun :) i find it funny even though i want ridley in brawl
Thank you and all you guys, took a while to make. And I said it wasnt ment to Bash Ridley. Dont you even listen Gypsy?
Ive told you guys be I want Ridley as a Character, but I see him as being a Boss. DUH! Ive told you that B4. This Comic is just what I think is going to happen, as a visual. Geez, Can you calm down?

Take it as humor, isnt that what you (Ridley Fans) would want to do if He said Ridley was a Boss? Huh? Of course you woul. Thats the point of the Joke! Not Bashing Ridley! Lol. Get it now? Go ahead and laugh.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
No one cares if you 'don't like' the comic because it's not hurting anyone or against the TOS in any way, shape or form. I think it's funny and I also think it would be cool for Sonic and Ridley to be playable characters. There were no malacious intentions here other than your completely overblown assumptions that there were. Also, this is a sonic thread, it's a sonic comic, it's not pissing anyone off unless you are so insecure and so obsessed with this ****ing game that everytime someone mentions (the slight) possibility that one of your favorite characters may not be in it you get defensive and start making absurd allegations. The only one actually trolling here is you.

You are going to have a sad, sad life if you don't lighten up my friend.
I have no idea who you are, and I doubt you even know what I'm talking about. I'm just going to go ahead and ignore you now.

Thank you and all you guys, took a while to make. And I said it wasnt ment to Bash Ridley. Dont you even listen Gypsy?
Ive told you guys be I want Ridley as a Character, but I see him as being a Boss. DUH! Ive told you that B4. This Comic is just what I think is going to happen, as a visual. Geez, Can you calm down?
Fine, whatever. Just stop doing it, because it pisses people off. It seems like only me, but that's because no one else is here today.

SiD

Smash Master
Fine, whatever. Just stop doing it, because it pisses people off. It seems like only me, but that's because no one else is here today.
Excuse me? We can't make jokes in our own thread? That is not bashing Ridley, none of us bash Ridley, it was SiegK's opinion about what will happen in humorous form. I've seen you personally bash Sonic multiple times in different threads, but your opinion is yours as ours is ours. We don't need to stop doing anything, we've done nothing wrong. If you don't like it, stay away from the Sonic thread. It's as simple as that.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I've been hearing of this war between our clubs. I don't know exactly how it started, but i don't like that it's happening at all.

As Gypsy and myself both created Club R.I.D.L.E.Y., i come to you members of SSS to offer a truce. I don't want frequent flame wars between us. I feel this war is unnecessary and we should all be buddies. We both share the same goal. We both want, practically worship, a character so much to be in Brawl, and both our club's existence came into play because of this. There is no reason why we should be fighting, especially since some of our members happen to be in both clubs. We shouldn't have any contention between us.

I offer peace between us, and we can all become friends and hopefully play Wi-fi matches against each other. Will SSS accept this peace proposal?

SiD

Smash Master
We have already had a truce, the only one that seems to have a problem is Gypsy Lee, he won't leave us alone. So if he backs off, then yes, we accept.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah well...that's gypsy.

still, i keep hearing of this contention and it never sounded like a truce was in play. i have nothing against Sonic, and i don't want anyone in your club to have anything against Ridley

SiegK

Smash Champion
Excuse me? We can't make jokes in our own thread? That is not bashing Ridley, none of us bash Ridley, it was SiegK's opinion about what will happen in humorous form. I've seen you personally bash Sonic multiple times in different threads, but your opinion is yours as ours is ours. We don't need to stop doing anything, we've done nothing wrong. If you don't like it, stay away from the Sonic thread. It's as simple as that.
Thank you, again. SiD. Nice.
If I may add.
If it ticks you off so much, maybe ur not open minded? Maybe your looking at it from the wrone angle? Think of it as you being Ridley, in these fictional happenings. Just put urself in Ridley's shoes and laugh at his actions, cause im sure you would do the same if these were true. And I know its hard, but try to remember its a joke and Fictional. Just try. Everything would be much better. By the way, almost done. Maybe an hour or 2.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Sonic AND Ridley for Brawl, that's what I say. Forget this whole "who is better" crap, I love them both and can't wait to smash nOObs with both. Tag team of the gods right there.

SiegK

Smash Champion
yeah well...that's gypsy.

still, i keep hearing of this contention and it never sounded like a truce was in play. i have nothing against Sonic, and i don't want anyone in your club to have anything against Ridley
trust me, I dont have anything against Ridley. Im puting the worst possible scenarios for Ridley and making his actions the Jokes. If i was trying to bash him. I can be way more creative. Trust me. Lol. But I wouldnt blatantly bash him.

(maybe i did in the 1st comic, but that was b4 everyone was all cool with each other.)

Sonic AND Ridley for Brawl, that's what I say. Forget this whole "who is better" crap, I love them both and can't wait to smash nOObs with both. Tag team of the gods right there.
True that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom