• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Order of Sonic characters that should appear in the Smash series:

1) Sonic
2) Knuckles
3) Shadow
4) Tails
5) Amy
6) Silver
7) Eggman/Robotnik

Note that the placing of Tails is because I never really liked him that much, but was always a fan of Shadow.
Whoa. Tails hate. Not cool. But I'm liking the Shadow love, so it balances out.

You dodged a bullet this time, sir.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I guess hater might be the term. I mean, I can imagine there's plenty of characters who might be possible candidates for brawl that you're not that excited about right?
I don't think it's right to say that you're "not excited for" potential newcomers. Every newcomer is exciting in his/her/its own way. What everyone is really "not excited for" is their mains/best don't return from Melee. It doesn't work backwards, only forwards, see what I'm saying?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I don't think it's right to say that you're "not excited for" potential newcomers. Every newcomer is exciting in his/her/its own way. What everyone is really "not excited for" is their mains/best don't return from Melee. It doesn't work backwards, only forwards, see what I'm saying?
Eh, I think I could argue that if you posed the right (or in this case, wrong) character toward me.

Like, I don't care how innovative or fun you make them, you'd have a hard time convincing me to like the idea of Mii's in Brawl.

Deathblown

Smash Rookie
No. ;D

I have seen a lot of megaman hopefuls too. That's... kind of interesting to me. I think it'd be cool if they gave him a special attack that changed his suit to reflect the last opponent he killed and give him a similar but not exact-same power like them. (Kirby-esque) But what would he do if he hadn't killed anyone? Hmm.. Oh so tricky.

But ya'know... I dunno if he'll be showing up either.

Let's see some rivals though right?! Fox v. ?????? C. Falcon v. ??????, bring Ganon back!

Im kind of blanking but there's a ton of possibilities, it's hard to say who's really got a shot until you know for sure.

SiD

Smash Master
You should post it in the ridley thread.

Also, I can't believe how long I've been in this thread. I was just reading some posts back starting over 350 pages ago, back in the good old days when me, SonicMario, Del Money, K!llSw!tch, and eventually RDK dominated this thread. We had some amazing laughs back then, now this thread is almost dead, save for SeigK's awesomeness. I miss those guys. :(

Check this out, from back in the day:

Nothing Rhymes With Circus said:
Although, the Mario Party games are actually well done. They're just all the same game. I was shocked that there was even a Mario Party 2. By the time they got to 5 or 6, I was like "Dude, Mario only throws so many parties. He's gonna run out of punch soon. And why the **** did he invite Waluigi?"
lol, awesome.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lol yeah, long time ago. I use to post here but i only went on smashboards like once every month. Haha. Im not going to bed, im just gunna go pen15 around outside. See ya later 2day. (wuote the cmoic in next page, cause we kinda took up the rest of this one with talking. Lawlz.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
ah, to be in the footsteps of veterans.

I wish I found this site earlier in my life.

I would post a comic I just drew, but I have no scanner, and the camera i usually use would produce something rather bad. so, I'm not gonna post it until then

edit: oh yeah, Siegk, have you ever thought about breaking into flash animations? i think you'd be awesome at it

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Stop ****ing making fun of Ridley and Club Ridley or I'm reporting you guys.
Lolz.

"Oh no! Someone is making fun of a character I like! THEY MUST DIIIIIIIIE!!!"

Hey, it's called having an opinion. You've got yours, we have ours. And no one is making fun of R.I.D.L.E.Y. We're just having fun with the fact that Ridley (as in the character, not the group) is still very much on the fence between a fighter and a boss at this point and Sonic is practically a shoe-in as a playable character.
(That was an opinion... welcome to the internet.)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lolz.

"Oh no! Someone is making fun of a character I like! THEY MUST DIIIIIIIIE!!!"

Hey, it's called having an opinion. You've got yours, we have ours. And no one is making fun of R.I.D.L.E.Y. We're just having fun with the fact that Ridley (as in the character, not the group) is still very much on the fence between a fighter and a boss at this point and Sonic is practically a shoe-in as a playable character.
(That was an opinion... welcome to the internet.)
*sigh*

Why? I thought you were a good guy as well but then you just shovel this **** out?

I mean after a history of flame and stuff and promising not to stir each other up, a comic is made that portrays Ridley as getting in as a boss? even though he is MUCH more of a shoe in than Sonic... look at the facts before you say **** anyway... i mean even with out Sega's stupidity Ridley does have a better chance of getting in.

"Oh noe! Someone is getting angry that your prompting a second flame war! THEY MUST DIIIIIIIIE!!!"

Edit: Just go
*insert quote here by copy and pasting their text* [/Quote*] (Remove the * in the second quote code).

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
It's called being flame bait. You guys keep making fun of us, and when we react appropriately, you all whine. Either stop instigating, or get flamed and reported.
Actually, it's called overreacting. Where are we making fun of R.I.D.L.E.Y.? You find me that. I only see straight up Ridley jokes here.

We put a stop to the idiots here who wanted to have flame wars a long time ago. So just chill the hell out.

Sonic 4 Brawl

EDIT:
And no one is prompting ANY flame wars! Someone drew a comic, that represented their own opinions. I'm sure there's a million jokes being thrown around in the Ridley thread about Ridley being superior to all, including Sonic. What's the difference if he put Ridley in there? It's not far from possible that he may end up being a boss, and I know you both can see that. What's the problem?

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Can we stop this feud before it gets out of hand?

you guys like stand up comedians, right? well, this is the same as that. Comedians take stuff from their everyday life and use it to be funny, without any ill intent towards others. Siegk meant well. if you want, before we submit comics which might offend we can post a disclaimer (although I've seen that fail alot of the time) to show that we have no ill feelings toward R.I.D.L.E.Y., or any other character support group.

I'm just saying that over reacting to a comic which was not made to poke fun at anyone is either too childish or too PC.

on behalf of the Sonic thread, I appologise for any harm we may have caused. friends? :)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Can we stop this feud before it gets out of hand?

you guys like stand up comedians, right? well, this is the same as that. Comedians take stuff from their everyday life and use it to be funny, without any ill intent towards others. Siegk meant well. if you want, before we submit comics which might offend we can post a disclaimer (although I've seen that fail alot of the time) to show that we have no ill feelings toward R.I.D.L.E.Y., or any other character support group.

I'm just saying that over reacting to a comic which was not made to poke fun at anyone is either too childish or too PC.

on behalf of the Sonic thread, I appologise for any harm we may have caused. friends? :)
Exactly. Look, I'm sure most of us want Ridley and Sonic in Brawl, why can't we poke fun in the meantime?

I'll admit that tensions are still high between the S.S.S and R.I.D.L.E.Y., but there was no intention to offend anyone in your group and there was no need for you guys to be flying off the handle like this.

Like Whyt_Diablos said: Let's just end it now.
Sonic and Ridley are friends in the comic... why can't we be too?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Exactly. Look, I'm sure most of us want Ridley and Sonic in Brawl, why can't we poke fun in the meantime?

I'll admit that tensions are still high between the S.S.S and R.I.D.L.E.Y., but there was no intention to offend anyone in your group and there was no need for you guys to be flying off the handle like this.

Like Whyt_Diablos said: Let's just end it now.
Sonic and Ridley are friends in the comic... why can't we be too?
wow, so moving.

lolz

Sonic for Brawl.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I just felt that fighting over characters is rather silly. I have a habbit of doing that sort of thing on many forums.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Gahh, not this crap again.

Guys, we've just started getting along. The last thing we need is another flame war. Maybe you've misinterpreted the comic - it seems rather pro-Ridley to me. Let's give SiegK a chance to explain before anyone does something stupid.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Thx X-x-Dyce-x-X, and guys. I didnt do it to make fun of you. Lol. Im said im with you guys on Ridley being in Brawl. Also, I told you I think he could be a playable but He would most likly be a Boss (In my views). So thats what this is about.

Countless times we have agreed that we both have our ideas, yeah? And we have been cool with it. I started making this a while ago. Its the same thing, just in visual form. Whats the big deal?

SiD

Smash Master
It's called being flame bait. You guys keep making fun of us, and when we react appropriately, you all whine. Either stop instigating, or get flamed and reported.
React appropriately? It's a comic, as in not real, as in a joke. It was funny. You don't like it? Stay the hell away from our thread.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
It was a joke and it was posted in the sonic thread not yours, jeez I don't see what the problem is. That's not even making fun of Ridley really, it was supposed to be funny and it is. It surely isn't attacking anyone...

Like if you seriously took offense to that I'm sorry you really need to get laid.

SiegK

Smash Champion
It was a joke and it was posted in the sonic thread not yours, jeez I don't see what the problem is. That's not even making fun of Ridley really, it was supposed to be funny and it is. It surely isn't attacking anyone...

Like if you seriously took offense to that I'm sorry you really need to get laid.
Perfect. Lol.
*claps*

Comics posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom