• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official sonic stage thread

Chasesin

Smash Apprentice
Green hills

i think that was the name of his first stage....
thats 100% going to be the name of his stage, mark my works

626key

Smash Journeyman
What about the odds of a 2nd sonic fighter and they share a stage, like sonic and knuckles/ tails

test-object

Smash Cadet
Green Hill will be most logical. Would be great to see a feature like Dr. Robotniks infamous wrecking ball knocking all characters off-screen.

BIG. WIN. :cool:

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
There could always be a Chaos Control-influenced stage, where a platform is floating around and is warped with the Chaos Emeralds into different areas. One minute it's in Green Hill Zone, later in Chemical Plant, maybe the ARK. Who knows?

WingZero

Smash Rookie
they did use Live And Learn for the trailer on sonic, so i think it will be space colony arc

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Green Hill will be most logical. Would be great to see a feature like Dr. Robotniks infamous wrecking ball knocking all characters off-screen.

BIG. WIN. :cool:

hmm I like this idea alot, though it might not happen it sure would be nice to at least see some kind of enemy from the series make a cameo (just like REX & RAY in Shadow Moses for example)

626key

Smash Journeyman
There could always be a Chaos Control-influenced stage, where a platform is floating around and is warped with the Chaos Emeralds into different areas. One minute it's in Green Hill Zone, later in Chemical Plant, maybe the ARK. Who knows?
too close to lylat cruse

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
too close to lylat cruse
Yeah I realize that, now. So I came up with a better idea.

Angel Island floats along and warps along into other areas, on a moving camera like DK's new stage, You have to fall off of the Island and you arrive on Green Hill Zone. The Camera constantly moves at all times, and after every couple of minutes, Angel Island reappears and you must get back on it. The loop then restarts.

test-object

Smash Cadet
Yeah I realize that, now. So I came up with a better idea.

Angel Island floats along and warps along into other areas, on a moving camera like DK's new stage, You have to fall off of the Island and you arrive on Green Hill Zone. The Camera constantly moves at all times, and after every couple of minutes, Angel Island reappears and you must get back on it. The loop then restarts.
Mmmmh... That sounds a bit too Castle-Siegeish... oh well. :ohwell:

626key

Smash Journeyman
What if it was green hills, BUT it was like the captan falcon stage, what was it, it had blue in the title, any way there are multiple moving platforms and if you fall off, you fall onto a moving floor that drags you off

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
Big Blue? It would fit Sonic's motif. I mean speed is his game after all.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
moto you mean, but remember a small stage is bad for sonic, (e.g. Norfair) so far we need a big, wide stage (E.g. Temple and New pork town)

courte

Smash Lord
Mushroom Hill Sonic and knuckles

Sonic Star Light Zone Sonic 1 - At least the awesome song has to make it in
With an electric GUITAR for awesome

Sonic CD- has to have at least stardust speedway in some form idc if its remixed to cat orgies MUST BE IN personally i prefer the past version american

The Egg Carrier Sonic Adventure Series

Sonic 3D Blast stage 1/Green Hill zone any stage with the retro cut theme layed on REALLY heavy lol and with respective songs

just passing on opinions

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i think it has to be a classic green hill zone, not sure how the level should run though. also i think it would be great if the diamond dust music from Sonic 3D Blast was in the game, one of the best sonic songs imo.

Sonic-Blast

Smash Rookie
My first choice would be Green Hill Zone/ Angel Island for a Sonic level, but if they were to have 2, or they were going to choose a more modern one, I would love to see Metal Harbor from Sonic Adventure 2 in the Smash universe. I mean, its out in the middle of the water, so people can die downward, could have all sorts of stage effects, like the missile going off in the background or something, and I just love the music there and think it would be great for fighting...ya, but that is all after the thought of green hill zone.

finalark

SNORLAX
Okay, this will take a while...

Sonic:

City Escape

Metal Harbor

Green Forest

Pyramid Cave

Crazy Gadget

Final Rush

Tails:

Prison Lane

Mission Street

Route 101

Eturnal Engine

Knuckles:

Wild Canyon

Pumpkin Hill

Aquatic Mine

Death Chamber

Meteor Herd

Eggman/Robotnik:

Iron Gate

Sand Ocean

Lost Colony

Weapons Bed

Cosmic Wall

Rouge:

Dry Lagoon

Egg Quarters

Security Hall

Route 280

Mad Space

Shadow

Radical Highway

White Jungle

Sky Rail

Final Chase

Okay, sorry if I missed any. Look all of these up on Youtube or if you own a Wii/Gamecube/Dreamcast go and buy the game, it's worth it.

Masloff

Smash Rookie
in todays update (co-op event)
in the first pic, on the last event, it has DK in what looks like
Green Hill Zone

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
in todays update (co-op event)
in the first pic, on the last event, it has DK in what looks like
Green Hill Zone
.... Does Rumble Falls ring a bell? That will be the stage due to DK is the main guy in the image, also the 6th event in co op looks like Zero Suit Samus + Zelda. (Soz im off topic with the post)

Masloff

Smash Rookie
ah... my bad. I guess I got to hyped about Sonic....
Thanks for clear'in that up for me

Top Bottom