• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sonic Loyalty Group : Spindasher Heroes

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
simple we merge and so do the names we'll be the spin-dasher heroes of the sss (i'm in both)

SiD

Smash Master
Um, no, that's gay. Spin Dasher heroes is gay. The only sonic group is the SSS, if ya'll want to join that's fine, otherwise no deal.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
ok, is this place officially merging or moving? <<

I have some userbars to share, but I'm not exactly sure where this group is planning to move.

Sonic_Wolf

Smash Cadet
ok, is this place officially merging or moving? <<

I have some userbars to share, but I'm not exactly sure where this group is planning to move.
ALot of the members want to move , but im in need of suggestions to where . so if any of you have ideas send me a link to the website and il look at it

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm not completely sure what this group entails, but hey, I'm in. Sega fanboy for life here; Sonic will definitely be my main.

...this doesn't keep us from maining other characters too, does it?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I am Legolastom and I say: Don't join crappy recent Sonic clubs that will last a month. Join the SSS!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Would you mind leaving a direct link?

^ Some Userbars I had made a while ago, before the whole dispute. I wanted to make a Super sonic bar for the leader but I'm lacking pictures in that department. Anyway, if you like them, then I'll come along with you to the boards and help you work on more graphic stuff or improve on them.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
1. I am not part of SSS 2. I have made a total of three comments on this thread 3. The only people that want to join this group are stupid *****es like you.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Actually, I have no desire to join any of these groups. If you aren't apart of the other one, then you're even more of an idiot than I previously stated.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Well if I cant join in on other clans business then why can you? How about you shut the **** up and stop being a hypocrite.

Top Bottom