• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sonic Loyalty Group : Spindasher Heroes

Sonic_Wolf

Smash Cadet

Spindasher Heroes: The Official Sonic Loyalty Group

Welcome to the Official Sonic Loyalty groupThis Group is all about supporting the Blue Blur It is open to dedicated Sonic users and supporters. Competitive and casual players are welcome to submit an application. ( Just PM me about why you like sonic and why you think he deserves to be in the game...Making a banner would be helpful also if you can use photoshop)

Remember. We represent Sonic the hedgehog, the fastest, coolest, and most unstoppable force in the Smash Bros Universe.

Application Bonus:
Whoever makes a well designed banner for Leaders, Advenced, and Basic members and comes up with creative names for each will be rewarded with privileges. and will be respected highly in the group.

Members
If you are going to be playing in wi-fi tell me your name or just a general nick name

Hypersonic Members
1. Sonic_Wolf (Creator,Supervisor) online name (N/A)
Supersonic Members
Official Members
2. Dragonbreath (N/A)
3. TheBlueBlade (N/A)
4. Hitage (N/A)
5. Raul (Raul or PMD85)
6. ROOOOY! (N/A)
7. Spartan64 (N/A)
8. Hurricane Rev (N/A)
9. Smashbro29 (ELS)
10. Spartan 334 (N/A)
11. F@G (F@G)
12. supersonicdjs

Allies
None!(as of now) They can't keep up anyway.

Enemies
Anyone who gets in our way

Updates and Info will be added soon. And Feel Free to sign up
Notice:
There will be a banner making contest for anyone interested in becoming a Hypersonic member there will be 4 winners. Best 2 will recieve Hypersonic Status and Runner ups will recieve Supersonic Status.
Rules: 1.3 banners should be made for each of the member classes Hypersonic, supersonic and Official 2. The size must be the same size as the Starwolf Squadron or Aura Energy group banners 3. Be creative and have fun​

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
STOP!!

There is already a Sonic support club that has been around since September, what are you doing?

Sonic_Wolf

Smash Cadet
This is different, this one has dedicated members....maybe could develop into a online clan, it is like the star wolf squadron or the diddy kamikaze. It is more about the players and for discussing stats and stuff

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm a n00b when it comes to photoshop..
But I'd like to be a part of this. I LOVE Sonic. I really can't see me using any other character..
Wi-fi name...Sonic&Kowal. (my last name, play off Sonic & Knuckles, y'see)

Sonic_Wolf

Smash Cadet
I'd like to be a member. I can't play a major role because of my committements to the StarWolf Squadron, but I planned on using Sonic alot.
Wow just like me but i am the opposite, Wolf and Sonic will be my mains but im using sonic a tiny bit more. Wolf Squadron and Spindashers are Allies now?

raul

Smash Lord
Well we are in each others groups so we could be considered allies unless the founders of Wolf disagree ..but it's cool.
I was really just making this a personal thing because the StarWolf Squadron has so many affiliations with the Fox, Falco, and the Starmada Brigade so I don't think we need to incorporate with other characters now. In future perhaps, but right now I'd like to keep a personal thing for myself.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
sonic wolf read the pm i sent you if yes than my online name is ELS! (long story don't ask)

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
When you all decide on a title for each member rank lol

I suck with coming up for titles but I can try my luck making little sig banners. I'll post the bases in a bit (or would you prefer I PM you as we should be doing :p)

Oh yes, Sonic ftw.

ninjitsian

Smash Rookie
sign me up ive beaten every single sonic except sonic jam and sonic 360. ask me anything about him (even most comics) and ill inform you. besides, he likes chilidogs! i grew up with sonic since i was 3 and have been loyal ever since.

sonic boom sonic boom sonic boom

sonic3 n knuckles. best game in the world

Sonic_Wolf

Smash Cadet
Alrighty, here are the first two produced banners:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Like them?
I like the 1st one alot, but its not exactly a banner, if you look at the falco or wolf banners they are very thin, they can fit in a signature. something like that was what i asked for but nice effort it will be commended.

spartan334

Smash Apprentice
ok I was the only kid around here that prefered Sonic to Mario

Sonic 1-3 were my favorite games on the classic systems

I am also the only one now 10 years later that enjoys the 3-D games:laugh: they're great

Sonic owns Mario every time!

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
i would like it if we liked sonic not hated on mario he's my fave but sonic is like a centimeter away less even i just grew up with mario (mario64)

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Count me in, sign me up, and try to keep up with my Mundo-awesome speed!

I'll make banners for this tomorrow, I have to go to bed. Please sign me up.

Thanks!

raul

Smash Lord
I like the 1st one alot, but its not exactly a banner, if you look at the falco or wolf banners they are very thin, they can fit in a signature. something like that was what i asked for but nice effort it will be commended.
While Sonic_Wolf is correct about them not being banners, they are def 1st post worthy and great for a fan art section.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Wow guys. What in the world are you doing? There's been a Sonic support group since I believe September? A month BEFORE Sonic was even announced.

Really, this group needs to be disbanned. You're too late. If you want, you can join the S.S.S., but really, there's no need for two groups with the same goals on the SAME FORUM.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Are you guys aware that there is already a Sonic Support Group on SWF. Its been around WELL before Sonic was even confirmed. the S.S.S. Smashing st Sonic Speed. We were in the character Newcomer wars. With the Blue Blurr all the way. Now Im not challenging your love for Sonic. Im just saying there is already a Sonic group at the Boards. Its just not polite.

S.S.S.= SWF
Code Blue= Brawl Central Forums
Where will you go?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3843246#post3843246

Merging our groups might be an awesome idea, we have already merged the Code Blue.

Top Bottom