• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Snake Community Photo Archive

Underload

Lazy
It feels like... like macking on a small child. It would just feel wrong.

That, and her face is as round as a pizza and she's probably as dumb as one, too. If Kuro likes her, though, then she ain't half bad. He makes me actually kinda like Falco.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Underload, me and Nappy are 2gud. I make fun of him all the time on AIM, so I doubt he'd care if I make fun of him here lol.

but arright.

And I'm Guyanese/American. Guyana = South America, but I look indian lul. I was born in New Jersey.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

That, and her face is as round as a pizza and she's probably as dumb as one, too. If Kuro likes her, though, then she ain't half bad. He makes me actually kinda like Falco.
Believe me she a lot better than what you think. :)

Selena is alright, but no one is hawtter than Alyson Stoner <333
^ opinion!
And, here is my opinion:Selena Gomez is the prettiest actress on the planet!

Add me on AIMerade.
ohh...I want to add people to my AIM......
AIM usenames plzzz...

At least she helps poor children and she's a celebrity.

She's a heart :)
Yes, your right. She a very kind person. (I'm not sure if she like this in real life....but she "seems kind")

She has a VERY big
heart

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Selena is alright, but no one is hawtter than Alyson Stoner <333
Sick.

L, I needa rep a Falco's nga vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcbTxYTK7sk

Only reason why I still like Falco, is cause of this vid lul.

Add me on AIMerade.
itzkuro

add it. :]

$313lV4G0lVl3zS0Fin3.

da bes.

They aren't that brutal aren't they?

Unless they attacked you cause of that thing you were holding

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

Me getting attacked by deers in Japan like 3-4 years ago :p
They aren't that brutal aren't they?

Unless they attacked you cause of that thing you were holding
LOLd when I saw this.
There gentle creatures....unless they gat site of a Snake player. lol

Also, I finally know what Panda looks like.....never seen him before. :)

Updated

Limeee

Smash Champion
whats a good way to put images up on these boards? do i use photo bucket or something?

i'm a decent player in my region and i'm trying to become more active on these boards, so hopefully putting up a picture will help you guys get to know me

OverLade

Smash Hero
I see several people who's skin pigmentation's are different variations on the spectrum of what could be considered brown.

A little more specific?

Since red mains MK probably. Wait,right red mains Snake now?

Red might be mind gaming us because he doesn't use Falco >_>

napZzz

Smash Hero
i think he photoshopped a pic of his face over his normal face for a double mindgame tbh. Cuz falco is a black like character, but at the same time he also mains mk/snake.

WUT A MINDGAME!

He's probably the semi-bald, brown guy

or maybe semi-baldy brown dude was photoshopped. His true white skin and afro hair

OverLade

Smash Hero
He's probably the semi-bald, brown guy

or maybe semi-baldy brown dude was photoshopped. His true white skin and afro hair
Semi Bald? I am definitely not semi bald.

You need some better terminology for describing people of african descent lol. I'm definitely "black", not brown, and most black people have short hair, meaning semi-bald isn't a good descriptor haha.

The pic was from before winning play n trade Tampa (went all snake). Funny enough it seems Im the only black ridiculously sexy snake player on the boards :laugh:

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
We're all minorities here... Well at least a lot of us. I was gonna say, those you're legs are left most, torso, second from the left, arms on the right, and face second from right. You actually split the whole picture and you were all 4 of them. Redhalberd in real life = broken.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Semi Bald? I am definitely not semi bald.

You need some better terminology for describing people of african descent lol. I'm definitely "black", not brown, and most black people have short hair, meaning semi-bald isn't a good descriptor haha.

The pic was from before winning play n trade Tampa (went all snake). Funny enough it seems Im the only black ridiculously sexy snake player on the boards :laugh:
Keith da Theif of NC is also rediculously sexy.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol redhalberd. I'm pretty sure I'm the only good white snake player now that SuSa is gone :| there are probably more african snakes, BUT WHERE ARE THE WHITE ONES! WHERE!

Ran iji left us too T_T I know he was white

*wonders why his SN is nappy*

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol redhalberd. I'm pretty sure I'm the only good white snake player now that SuSa is gone :| there are probably more african black snakes, BUT WHERE ARE THE WHITE ONES! WHERE!

Ran iji left us too T_T I know he was white

*wonders why his SN is nappy*
Lol you guys are so afraid of using the word black. Really, it's a way to refer to anyone who appears to be of african descent lol. African is too specific, and I'm probably the only african snake player (I was born in africa), as compared to HRNUT who is from Texas XD.

BTW isn't Fatal white though?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Lol you guys are so afraid of using the word black. Really, it's a way to refer to anyone who appears to be of african descent lol. African is too specific, and I'm probably the only african snake player (I was born in africa), as compared to HRNUT who is from Texas XD.

BTW isn't Fatal white though?
I was jus talkin about people who post on the boards lol. I should've been more specific, and yes, he's an inspiration to white snake players all around ;D

Usually I say black I honestly dont know why I said african. Minnesota has some rude cities where people take things the wrong way, I guess it doesn't matter over the internets but still I was trying to be the polite young man I am ;)

Top Bottom