• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Waifu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zora_of_Ylisse

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ztm1996
3DS FC
0130-2279-7854
Why wouldn't you make one of your own creations your waifu?
also, a rumor claims that Sakurai has some fanart of a... ahem, "healthy" Palutena in his office.
I...I would not doubt it. We all saw the Palutena reveal trailer.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654

[sarcasm]Dude, yeah, I totally see the resemblance. Look at her boobs and how clearly unrealistic and watermelon-esque they are.[/sarcasm]

Also "small ones are good"? Not really - that's just something you deal with and accept if you're not shallow and love someone for more than their exterior assets. I get it, you might be into pettanko stuff, but small boobs are a negative, both sexually and biologically.

Also, Cammy White (my other waifu out of many) is pretty blessed, body-wise, as well.

Big breasts are bad, small ones are great. A Waifu should be chosen for her abilities and personality, not appearance. To prove this this point someone on this thread will claim honey booboos mom. Any takers?

Robin, Sully, Ditto, and Isabelle are my waifus.
Shrek, Robin, and Ditto are my husbandos.

Sir_Africa

Smash Cadet
Big breasts are bad, small ones are great. A Waifu should be chosen for her abilities and personality, not appearance. To prove this this point someone on this thread will claim honey booboos mom. Any takers?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Everyone wants to have their waifu polygamy harem.

[sarcasm]Dude, yeah, I totally see the resemblance. Look at her boobs and how clearly unrealistic and watermelon-esque they are.[/sarcasm]

Also "small ones are good"? Not really - that's just something you deal with and accept if you're not shallow and love someone for more than their exterior assets. I get it, you might be into pettanko stuff, but small boobs are a negative, both sexually and biologically.

Also, Cammy White (my other waifu out of many) is pretty blessed, body-wise, as well.

What about perky breasts then?

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
That's actually biologically not true: ample breasts are a evolutionary benefit, so it's more than an appearance thing. You could even consider it an "ability," since apparently, that's a requisite to you.

Plus, considering appearance when choosing your wife is a terrible thing to do, RIGHT?... >_> [/sarcasm]

I would also like to digress: at this point you might feel like you're "winning," since you're clearly trolling, but I'm choosing to contest your comments logically, simply because it's good practice AND because I get to argue about waifus.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
That's actually biologically not true: ample breasts are a evolutionary benefit, so it's more than an appearance thing. You could even consider it an "ability," since apparently, that's a requisite to you.

Plus, considering appearance when choosing your wife is a terrible thing to do, RIGHT?... >_> [/sarcasm]

I would also like to digress: at this point you might feel like you're "winning," since you're clearly trolling, but I'm choosing to contest your comments logically, simply because it's good practice AND because I get to argue about waifus.

Personally I like man nipples, but thats just me!
I refuse to believe you.

Zora_of_Ylisse

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ztm1996
3DS FC
0130-2279-7854
I never really saw Mikasa as a waifu-type character. Anyway, I'm more of a Krista guy.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Krista comes through the back of your line through uncharted frontier where Titans could subdue and nom you within seconds just to supply you with steeds and rations whilst looking fab like a goddess and indirectly swooning her comrades.

That's a dependable waifu right there.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Ok guys, the tournaments will be starting up very soon (only a couple more weeks!). It would be cool to start them now, but that would be unfair to everyone who doesn't have a Japanese 3DS :p.

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Does anyone have a furry/animal waifu? Hairy boobs are sexy for some.
Ok guys, the tournaments will be starting up very soon (only a couple more weeks!). It would be cool to start them now, but that would be unfair to everyone who doesn't have a Japanese 3DS :p.
I'll just comment for now, I think I might join on the Wii U later. It'll be hilarious to see the comments of people who lost their waifu.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I've lost it at that part. Like hell anyone would date that hoarding hick.

Does anyone have a furry/animal waifu? Hairy boobs are sexy for some.
Furries are a no go for me, but monster girls and kemonomimi are perfectly fine. Centorea is a lovely centaur and she's perfectly fine as a secondary waifu for me.

On a side note, it's pretty damn obvious what Cliffjumper and Diddy Kong's waifus would be. :troll:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Kumatora will forever be mine! No one shall take her from me.
That tactic doesn't work around here. If you state the name of your waifu then we will respectfully let you keep her. We understand each other in this thread and will not start any trouble. Please don't aggravate us, we respect your decisions and your waifu.

Sully, Robin, Nowi, Panne, Isabelle, Ditto, Morgan, and Shrek are my waifus. No one try to steal them, especially Shrek and Sully and Isabelle and Ditto and Robin and Nowi and Panne and Morgan.

RaikoTheSaikou

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaikoTheHedgehog
That tactic doesn't work around here. If you state the name of your waifu then we will respectfully let you keep her. We understand each other in this thread and will not start any trouble. Please don't aggravate us, we respect your decisions and your waifu.

Sully, Robin, Nowi, Panne, Isabelle, Ditto, Morgan, and Shrek are my waifus. No one try to steal them, especially Shrek and Sully and Isabelle and Ditto and Robin and Nowi and Panne and Morgan.
Do you mean Morgan the Capcom character or Morgan the future child of Robin?
If it's FE Morgan, Isn't it a little risky to try to snag the mother daughter combo?

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956

I know how things work around here. I've been here since this thread first started up. I was just restating the name of my waifu and showing everyone my extreme dedication for her.

PotatoMashedDee

Smash Cadet
I will make a Dreamland harem, Kirby, Dedede, and Meta Knight will my husbandos. If Bandana Dee is in i will claim him as ultimate husbando. And of course AT still count, so Knuckle Joe is. Dreamland sure know how make a sweet dream become true.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I see nobody has tried to oppose my claim on the best waifu. Intimidated? :smirk: :4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:

Jiggly is best puff :4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff: even with small eyes she is waifu:4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I see nobody has tried to oppose my claim on the best waifu. Intimidated? :smirk: :4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:

Jiggly is best puff :4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff: even with small eyes she is waifu:4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:
Why not Ditto? It can transform into anything imaginable and just because he is a Pokemon doesnt mean it cant talk. Ditto can just transform into another sexy waifu or pokemon, but so he has vocal cords similar to a humans, so he doesnt say ditto all the time. Thats only if we are going by games, not anime. Pokemon are pretty smart, most are probably at the same level of humans. Ditto makes perfect waifu, better than Jiggs.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Why not Ditto? It can transform into anything imaginable and just because he is a Pokemon doesnt mean it cant talk. Ditto can just transform into another sexy waifu or pokemon, but so he has vocal cords similar to a humans, so he doesnt say ditto all the time. Thats only if we are going by games, not anime. Pokemon are pretty smart, most are probably at the same level of humans. Ditto makes perfect waifu, better than Jiggs.
Don't care, have puff :4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff::4jigglypuff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom