• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Waifu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
After the Great Waifu War of the Smash 4 Rumors thread concluded, many were left wanting more....

This thread is here to discuss, fight about (jokingly), and have vigorous conversations about all that is waifu (mainly for Smash, and anything associated with it).

An idea proposed during the war, was to have a "waifu contest" when Smash 4 arrives. Therefore we will be holding tournaments upon the game's release to decide who gets the rights to claim a "waifu" :troll:.

-----This thread is primarily for fun and trolling purposes. I would highly advise any actual arguments about "waifus." There will also be no posting of images that may be considered too adult or inappropriate for this board. That is all, have fun.;)----

UPDATE (1/24): Now accepting husbandos.

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
-reserved for tournament listings when said time arrives-

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Lmao if this is public its gonna get locked xD
NEON said to try here *shrugs*. I saw a "meme thread' so I don't see why this would be a problem.

This is technically a playful, tournament thread too soooo....

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
NEON said to try here *shrugs*. I saw a "meme thread' so I don't see why this would be a problem.

Come on, plz have sympathy for us mods.

This is technically a playful, tournament thread too soooo....
This is why I lov---er I mean this is why I think neon is cool, she's awesome.

Though idk how long this'll last, should be fun tho.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I just think it'll be a nice distraction - some people will shoot for the top ranks on SmashBoards; others will just want their waifu of choice. The thread will prove itself, as soon as SSB4 comes out.
Most definitely, this thread will either get shut down immediately or stand the test of time.

Btw you can have Lyn. Zero's waifu is already Erika :troll:.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wait, so they can be ANY Waifu? We don't have to pick Waifus that are in the game and use them in the tournament?

"Fight for my love, wench!"

But Rosalina and Palutena are best waifus anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm laughing so hard this thread was made! Well, I guess I can join the tourney, what are we using Brawl texture hacks on PM or something?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well if we have to pick one Waifu, it's Rosalina.

So...step off.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I like way too many video game chicks to choose ONE, but I'm willing to bother Zero haha.

I love Rosalina and Zelda as well, so... I would fight in their name as well.
The hell you would. :evil:

FasdfGfaha

Smash Cadet
I'm not very well known around here for obvious reasons (New account, and even then, I didn't post much on my old one), but hey, I was here first. Besides, Zelda and I have a special relationship. You wouldn't understand. :estatic:

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, first dibs was mine, but I like a good fight. :shades:
I'm not very well known around here for obvious reasons (New account, and even then, I didn't post much on my old one), but hey, I was here first. Besides, Zelda and I have a special relationship. You wouldn't understand. :estatic:

That's why we're here. :fdb: Clearly, we have some fighting to do.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Ok cool, lyndis is mine, fight banjo instead. But keep the eye candy tho. I approve.
Who says I can't fight both of y'all? Lyndis and Rosalina, simultaneous waifus, sounds like a good time to me!

this is a real thread?
omg

(cough cough dibs on samus)
Samus, is super hot, but I feel like her, along with Peach, are not waifu material.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Who says I can't fight both of y'all? Lyndis and Rosalina, simultaneous waifus, sounds like a good time to me!

Samus, is super hot, but I feel like her, along with Peach, are not waifu material.
Your gonna get destroyed if its 2 on 1. you'll end up getting no waifus :smirk: lyn is mine.

Wut Zero suit is total waifu material. Peach may be annoying at times, but c'mon free cake.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've decided I want Dark Pit as my waifu

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Your gonna get destroyed if its 2 on 1. you'll end up getting no waifus :smirk: lyn is mine.

Wut Zero suit is total waifu material. Peach may be annoying at times, but c'mon free cake.
Nah, I think fighting for Rosalina would be a 3 person free for all. You and I, on the other hand, will be 1v1.

And DUDE, Zero Suit Samus is a total hottie, but wifeing her up is shallow (LOL, what do I care?) - I'd rather go for someone who's middle ground in terms of looks and personality.

I think even Wii Fit Trainer would be better, due to quirkiness haha.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Nah, I think fighting for Rosalina would be a 3 person free for all. You and I, on the other hand, will be 1v1.

And DUDE, Zero Suit Samus is a total hottie, but wifeing her up is shallow (LOL, what do I care?) - I'd rather go for someone who's middle ground in terms of looks and personality.

I think even Wii Fit Trainer would be better, due to quirkiness haha.
Not until manlyspirit shows up :smirk:

Ikr? but she can still be a waifu. Lyn is smokin' middle ground my ass, my waifu.

Wii fit does sound nice, but lyn's is mine.

Fine, I'll just go with Lyn
NO NO NO, not you too.

Didn't you have a thing for viridi? yeah I think you should go with that.

Either way i'll whoop anybody who tries to get mah lyn.

Anyway i'm gonna bounce, i'll catch up with you wannabe thieves later.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Not until manlyspirit shows up :smirk:

Ikr? but she can still be a waifu. Lyn is smokin' middle ground my ***, my waifu.

Wii fit does sound nice, but lyn's is mine.
Then same thing, because I doubt he'll be teaming up with the likes of YOU, lolololwatjk

Lyn is smokin', I wasn't saying she was middle ground, I said I'd rather have middle ground, Wii Fit Trainer being an example of that. Zelda is straight up wifey material, but isn't necessarily hot nor interesting, besides royalty and sorcery. I like Lyn because she's a badass with a developed personality (lookin' at Peach), who knows she has nice legs and nice hair, though my signature expresses more than just legs and hair, haha.

Fine, I'll just go with Lyn
UH OH.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
This thread is gonna be great, I can already tell XD.

Btw, I'm updating the OP so we now accept husbandos :troll:.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Then same thing, because I doubt he'll be teaming up with the likes of YOU, lolololwatjk

Lyn is smokin', I wasn't saying she was middle ground, I said I'd rather have middle ground, Wii Fit Trainer being an example of that. Zelda is straight up wifey material, but isn't necessarily hot nor interesting, besides royalty and sorcery. I like Lyn because she's a badass with a developed personality (lookin' at Peach), who knows she has nice legs and nice hair, though my signature expresses more than just legs and hair, haha.

UH OH.
Then go with wii fit trainer, she's wide open.

Lyn is mine, yeah I logged back in just to say that. I b watching you. I shall defeat you and claim my waifu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom