• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Waifu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
oh yeah, btw preacherduderox, that sig is making it really hard to post in this thread while at work :nervous:. But it's all good, no man who's heart is true would ask you to change a sig like that.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sweet.

Aww... and haha, right. Well, hopefully I'm willing to give it up and reclaim it if I ever go MIA.

Sweet.

Sweet - I love it too. Like, she's not busty or anything, but her convincing curves show she's fit and well rounded.
i'd like to see you try bro.

yep.

I'd like 2 think she's a D or something, plus she's what? 18? she has more time to blossom :p

plus I love me some curves.

oh yeah, btw preacherduderox, that sig is making it really hard to post in this thread while at work :nervous:. But it's all good, no man who's heart is true would ask you to change a sig like that.
Love dat avi, and that phrase.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Now now - should you even be on this site while at work? (haha, jk, I'm just bothering ya. Thanks man, haha)

i'd like to see you try bro.

yep.

I'd like 2 think she's a D or something, plus she's what? 18? she has more time to blossom :p

plus I love me some curves.

Love dat avi, and that phrase.
SOON... Q4 2014, to be exact speculative.

She's not as of now, assuming Lyn in that picture is current, but she has potential, yes. Then again, I've already met busty girls in highschool, so maybe Lyn is just one of those hot girls that don't need to be busty?

Who doesn't?!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You serious smashboards?

Now now - should you even be on this site while at work? (haha, jk, I'm just bothering ya. Thanks man, haha)

SOON... Q4 2014, to be exact speculative.

She's not as of now, assuming Lyn in that picture is current, but she has potential, yes. Then again, I've already met busty girls in highschool, so maybe Lyn is just one of those hot girls that don't need to be busty?

Who doesn't?!

I still think she has room for more potential.

There are some dudes that like models, I don't get that, i need some curves man.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
You serious smashboards?

I still think she has room for more potential.

There are some dudes that like models, I don't get that, i need some curves man.
Lol, same.

That's debatable and unimportant, since we both WANT her as she is now, haha.

True, I get you. Honestly, I like skinnier girls too, but it has to look healthy. Dude, Lyn is probably similar to WFT in body shape, so I can't complain. Let's just assume, with my signature as evidence, that Lyn is a lot curvier though ;)

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
This thread is starting to turn into the "Lyn is best waifu" thread lol.

I'll just take this moment to call Lucina :awesome:

or Ganondorf since he's the best husbando :troll:

Lol man, that started to sound a little dirty as I began reading it :scared:.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
This thread is starting to turn into the "Lyn is best waifu" thread lol.

I'll just take this moment to call Lucina :awesome:

or Ganondorf since he's the best husbando :troll:

Lol man, that started to sound a little dirty as I began reading it :scared:.
Well, I'm a man *****, so I'm willing to argue for others as well, haha. Rosalina is cute as hell.

so warchamp7 is watching me?

HEY BOI YOU GUYS BETTER BE THINKING ABOUT USING SOME CLONE ENGINE SLOTS FOR PM, IT'D BE SO HYPE!

lyn pls, m2k says thank you.
LOL, you're being stalked.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well, I'm a man *****, so I'm willing to argue for others as well, haha. Rosalina is cute as hell.

LOL, you're being stalked.
Mods love to stalk me, you have no idea.

First N3ON seems to be whatever I go, or I bump into her alot.

And I know Warchamp7 has seen me lurking around some PM places or whenever he does an announcement.

Aerodome? looked at what I said in my status and is all.... hurrrr did you discover time travel? I got him back with an annoying Japanese pit video, now he's watching me.

Raizek. Yeah he knows me from the FE thread.

Falkoopa added me as a friend today.

The only one who isn't so stalky is venus and xvii? though the dog avi mod is always in the disco room? and venus is chill.

So yeah.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
How many waifus can one man have? :troll:

Now that I think about it, should there actually be a limit on the claimed waifus (only for the tournament stuff, here you can have as many as you want Embarrass).

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Now that I think about it, should there actually be a limit on the claimed waifus (only for the tournament stuff, here you can have as many as you want Embarrass).
Well then if that's the case then I also claim Zelda and Palutena. Zelda because I've always liked the quiet type and Palutena because I really like her sense of humor.

Last edited:

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman

What do you mean? Like, we can only hold one waifu title at a time? I think that's fair, in that case, I'll just have to juggle my efforts around, haha.

Well then if that's the case then I also claim Zelda and Palutena. Zelda because I've always liked the quite type and Palutena because I really like her sense of humor.
Yeah dude, Zelda is adorable for that, and a girl with a sense of humor is priceless - Palutena is perffff~ lol

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I just want lyn.

though ZSS and WFT tho......

I think 1 at a time is just fine?

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I just want lyn.

I think that'd be good for the "officially claimed" ones when the tournaments start. I mean, what would we do if one dude had like 4 different waifus that everyone wanted :rolleyes:.

:kirby2:= my waifu
....and Lucina :troll:

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
I just want lyn.

Right, that's fine if you just want one.

And yeah, one at a time.

We could always just have a threesome
lolnah

I think that'd be good for the "officially claimed" ones when the tournaments start. I mean, what would we do if one dude had like 4 different waifus that everyone wanted :rolleyes:.

:kirby2:= my waifu
....and Lucina :troll:
Lol, yeah, that'd be annoying. And hey, Lucina, I don't know much about (besides the Marth thing), but she seems alright!

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
haha, I love this thread, I'm actually not really serious about the whole waifu thing, it was just a joke I already had on my signature about ZSS so I thought I would post here for fun, it's been a good time.
I just want lyn.

but now that I'm here, I will crush anyone who challenges my claim to ZSS. I will crush you with ZSS actually. It'l be like when two people argue over a puppy they raised, they set the puppy between each other, then call it to see who it chooses to come to. Except ZSS will just Dsmash-Bair you.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
haha, I love this thread, I'm actually not really serious about the whole waifu thing, it was just a joke I already had on my signature about ZSS so I thought I would post here for fun, it's been a good time.

but now that I'm here, I will crush anyone who challenges my claim to ZSS. I will crush you with ZSS actually. It'l be like when two people argue over a puppy they raised, they set the puppy between each other, then call it to see who it chooses to come to. Except ZSS will just Dsmash-Bair you.
Since I plan on juggling, I'll totally challenge you brah.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

well i'm serious. (I know they're not real)

but its an excuse to have people battle me in smash so..... I love this thread. Lyn is mine, and if somehow i miss her, i'm going after ZSS :p

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
I'm not into them, your da fool.

but yeah 1 waifu claim at a time, or else i'd end up getting all of them :p
I... have to choose?
Oh.
The pain...

I guess Marf takes this one because even though I know that technically Pit is older than he looks, his appearance is very... borderline.
Plus Marf is a prince. (Ain't sayin' I'm a gold digger, but....)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I... have to choose?
Oh.
The pain...

I guess Marf takes this one because even though I know that technically Pit is older than he looks, his appearance is very... borderline.
you totally a gold digger.

Come at me bro. :troll:

looks like if AP comes in here i'd guess he'd claim pit, or maybe amazon pandora.....or phosphora.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Well if we can only have one then I guess I'll just have Palutena
Since I'm juggling, I'll also challenge you for Palutena, eventually. I'd like to be able to say I've claimed every female I'm interested in haha.

well i'm serious. (I know they're not real)

but its an excuse to have people battle me in smash so..... I love this thread. Lyn is mine, and if somehow i miss her, i'm going after ZSS :p
I love this thread too, haha. And you better have a plan B, hahahaha :chuckle:

I... have to choose?
Oh.
The pain...

Not that I care about either, I don''t think Pit's age should be an issue. He's an angel, so he's probably REALLY old. Plus, he could totally be 17-18.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Since I'm juggling, I'll also challenge you for Palutena, eventually. I'd like to be able to say I've claimed every female I'm interested in haha.

I love this thread too, haha. And you better have a plan B, hahahaha :chuckle:

Not that I care about either, I don''t think Pit's age should be an issue. He's an angel, so he's probably REALLY old. Plus, he could totally be 17-18.
Plan B is ZSS

Plan C is WFT

But I won't need backup plans when I claim lyn :p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
fair warning, ZSS is my waifu to the point where we invent new meta as a couples activity.
First off, I can do that 2 ;)

Second off i'm good at PM as well, and 3rd this'll probably be done in smash 4's setting.

@ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX Very well. How do you like your tippers?

@ PreacherDudeRox PreacherDudeRox But he looks young... And then that brings up another problem. If he's like, actually 30 or something, that'd be even weirder... Too much man, too much...
I like my tippers power shielded then followed by a grab, u-air, back air, back air, down air/down smash. Gimped.

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
First off, I can do that 2 ;)

Second off i'm good at PM as well, and 3rd this'll probably be done in smash 4's setting.
Good, I don't want to play with brawl's netcode. I have a 3DS but I will buy a WiiU if it's for the honor of my waifu.

I'm sorry bro, I take my smash seriously. and if dis is 4 wafus, i kick it up a notch. :awesome: (in all seriousness I go 100% in tourneys)
Well you'll never live to even see 100% when I'm through with you!

@ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX Very well. How do you like your tippers?
anything less than 15% and you're a bad customer!

... Oh my god... I am incredibly clever and funny. I should remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom