• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Waifu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Good, I don't want to play with brawl's netcode. I have a 3DS but I will buy a WiiU if it's for the honor of my waifu.

anything less than 15% and you're a bad customer! ... Oh my god... I am incredibly amusing. I should remember that.
Same brawl was rushed to death, and PM couldn't fix it without rewriting it outright, and that takes up 2 much work, one little move and it desyncs. i'm surprised brawl even got wi-fi with that SSE thing they were doing.

Hey a stock off is a stock off, i'll take it any way I can get it. and if your unaware enough to get gimped then so be it :p

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
@ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX 's all good man. :) This is smashboards after all. I think it's safe to say we all have a competitive side here. And I will fight to the last for dat prince.

@Daftatt Oho.. *golf clap* Your wit is wonderful. Thank you for that.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
What the hell is this waifu claiming thing I missed?
......I guess I'll explain.....kinda....

In the OP I stated we'll be having tournaments when Smash 4 comes out to claim waifus :troll:. Plus we agreed that everyone should be limited to one, so one guy who has 4 isn't challenged constantly. I have some proposed rules for the tournaments spread across the 2nd page :grin:.

Technically you can say whoever you want is your waifu (and have multiple, since the tournament is like a second part to this thread), but everyone seemed to agree on one per person anyway. Besides, it's more fun to talk/troll about the tournament and who you're gonna beat for a certain waifu :awesome:.

I'm just going with the flow, because I like the way this thread is going so far.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
......I guess I'll explain.....kinda....

In the OP I stated we'll be having tournaments when Smash 4 comes out to claim waifus :troll:. Plus we agreed that everyone should be limited to one, so one guy who has 4 isn't challenged constantly. I have some proposed rules for the tournaments spread across the 2nd page :grin:.

Technically you can say whoever you want is your waifu (and have multiple, since the tournament is like a second part to this thread), but everyone seemed to agree on one per person anyway. Besides, it's more fun to talk/troll about the tournament and who you're gonna beat for a certain waifu :awesome:.

I'm just going with the flow, because I like the way this thread is going so far.
Your husbando sucks.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Mother****er! You *******! I thought we had something special! :sadeyes:

Well, I'm gonna brief myself on this whole waifu ego-****ing contest before I even introduce my choice. There's still many genuine women in the Nintendo harem to choose from.
It's ok you can take her I have Palutena now.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, so - what's the deal with Lucina anyway?

Mother****er! You *******! I thought we had something special! :sadeyes:

Well, I'm gonna brief myself on this whole waifu ego-****ing contest before I even introduce my choice. There's still many genuine women in the Nintendo harem to choose from.
Smart move. I personally believe there are too many great choices, so I'll just juggle my claims around ;)

It's ok you can take her I have Palutena now.
Palutena really is a sweet pick, haha.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm quite surprised that no one seems to have claimed Peach yet. Is she really that unpopular? :laugh:

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
I'm quite surprised that no one seems to have claimed Peach yet. Is she really that unpopular? :laugh:
I think she's cute, and I've seen enough fan art with her to think she's hot, but I'm not that shallow in real life; so the fact that Peach has the personality of a cardboard box makes me put her lower on my list. But I still would get at Peach, for example, in the same manner of a college dorm affair.

EDIT: WHOA, FalKoopa's post was deleted?

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I think she's cute, and I've seen enough fan art with her to think she's hot, but I'm not that shallow in real life; so the fact that Peach has the personality of a cardboard box makes me put her lower on my list. But I still would get at Peach, for example, in the same manner of a college dorm affair.

Oh really, his post was deleted? That's strange....

You know what though, I just remembered that there's that Mario comic where Peach is overflowing with personality. I'm not a comic guy, so I've never read it, but it seems pretty cool for what it does with well.... everything (not just Peach). Too bad she couldn't be more like this, that'd be awesome.

Here (the Peach part starts around 4:07):

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman

You know what though, I just remembered that there's that Mario comic where Peach is overflowing with personality. I'm not a comic guy, so I've never read it, but it seems pretty cool for what it does with well.... everything (not just Peach). Too bad she couldn't be more like this, that'd be awesome.

I love it! Embarrass She's a total badass - I love the idea of a princess who actually fights the fight herself, haha.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I deleted it by accident and I don't know how to bring it back. ;_;

EDIT: nvm, figured out how to do it.

Ah yes, the Super Mario Adventures comic. I wish Peach kept that personality in the games.

Last edited:

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
You seem really confident in your skills. Hopefully my cockiness translates over well to SSB4, or else I'm screwed, haha.
Same with me I have a lot of cockiness but not always enough to show for it. That's why I'm training for this grand battle of waifus.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Someone should make a waifu claims list with the credentials being 'Username - Waifu(s)/Husbando(s)". This will be convenient for people who are yet to decide which characters we'll be senpai too. :3

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Ah, so this thread's a thing huh? Heard something about it yesterday.

Well, my 2 cents.

And see this blue shell here? Rosalina has it aimed at everyone that isn't me!

But for real, I guess I won't be taking this whole thing too seriously like some of you might with Lyndis or ZSS. Still, should be interesting to keep an eye on all this and see how this.. competition plays out. ;)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
***CLICKING ON THIS LINK IS MANDATORY FOR READING THIS POST***

Welcome to the Super Smash Brothers for Wii U/3DS Sensual Spotlight. Featuring the audacious goddess of light herself, Pretty Palutena.

That's right. This divine damsel is the ruler of Angel Land. Nuh-uh, we're not talking about some lecherous snake like Medusa. Palutena is a shining paragon of physical, sentimental, and top-tier perfection.

This alluring babe won't not put out. She ensnared the entire Smash community into a hype storm akin to 300 Mega Man reveal reactions.

Goddess of light, she can refract any light to suit her needs. Here you can see a beam cast from her staff aiming at her water boy, Pitty Pat Pitstain! Notice how it looks like a bigger version of a Light Arrow? Perhaps Pit's compensating for something.

Her mirror shield will cast a light that peers through your retinae and into your soul. It's like starring directly into the sun. So if you aren't worthy of her affection, you're vision will be absconded of ever gazing at her. Watch out!

If that little moveset exposé isn't enough to titillate you, then you better off not getting on the her bad side with her "Super Goddess Glambuster." This hidden extra hits with the space of 500 Ridleys per square inch! I'm better off not showing it. But you can always consult the Hewdraw.

She enjoys long walks along Gelato Beach, spending Sundays in bed over a Drink of the Gods, and men who don't autoselect Final Destination. ❤

With her around, there will never be an absence of light in your heart. Baby, all I would tribute to you is my one heart, which burns for you at the scale like myriads of Fiend's Cauldrons. I'll go the extra mile and collect the sextillions of hearts from the Underworld Army and offer them to you.

FOR YOU ARE MY WAIFU!

Last edited:

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956

Welcome to the Super Smash Brothers for Wii U/3DS Sensual Spotlight. Featuring the audacious goddess of light herself, Pretty Palutena.

That's right. This divine damsel is the ruler of Angel Land. Nuh-uh, we're not talking about some lecherous snake like Medusa. Palutena is a shining paragon of physical, sentimental, and top-tier perfection.

This alluring babe won't not put out. She ensnared the entire Smash community into a hype storm akin to 300 Mega Man reveal reactions.

Goddess of light, she can refract any light to suit her needs. Here you can see a beam cast from her staff aiming at her water boy, Pitty Pat Pitstain! Notice how it looks like a bigger version of a Light Arrow? Perhaps Pit's compensating for something.

Her mirror shield will cast a light that peers through your retinae and into your soul. It's like starring directly into the sun. So if you aren't worthy of her affection, you're vision will be absconded of ever gazing at her. Watch out!

If that little moveset exposé isn't enough to titillate you, then you better off not getting on the her bad side with her "Super Goddess Glambuster." This hidden extra hits with the space of 500 Ridleys per square inch! I'm better off not showing it. But you can always consult the Hewdraw.

She enjoys long walks along Gelato Beach, spending Sundays in bed over a Drink of the Gods, and men who don't autoselect Final Destination. ❤

With her around, there will never be an absence of light in your heart. Baby, all I would tribute to you is my one heart, which burns for you at the scale of like the Fiend's Cauldron. I'll go the extra mile and collect the sextillions of hearts from the Underworld Army and offer them to you.

FOR YOU ARE MY WAIFU!
That was very passionate but..........I claimed her already :troll:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Any who tries to fight me for Lyndis...

they'll get served

I'll have to dish out some pain

they'll get to see what's cooking

LOL, I don't know what I'm saying anymore.
My waifu, yeah i'll try you, just be ready for hot plate of punishment. Cause i'm not gonna let you waltz in here and claim dat fine waifu, you dig?

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Ah, so this thread's a thing huh? Heard something about it yesterday.

Well, my 2 cents.

And see this blue shell here? Rosalina has it aimed at everyone that isn't me!

But for real, I guess I won't be taking this whole thing too seriously like some of you might with Lyndis or ZSS. Still, should be interesting to keep an eye on all this and see how this.. competition plays out. ;)

With her around, there will never be an absence of light in your heart. Baby, all I would tribute to you is my one heart, which burns for you at the scale like myriads of Fiend's Cauldrons. I'll go the extra mile and collect the sextillions of hearts from the Underworld Army and offer them to you.

FOR YOU ARE MY WAIFU!
Wow, very amazing posts. I can't wait to beat both of you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got a confession to make

I don't care about Lyn at all

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
I got a confession to make

I don't care about Lyn at all
LOL, why'd you fake your interest for Lyn?

EDIT: How could you not love this? Embarrass

Them thighs though.

Diggin' the art style, and them thighs, again.

Something's relaxing about this.

Oh man - simply wonderful.

She'd be an amazing Christmas gift, don't you think?

Perfectly serene, huh?

Just plain cute. Amazing legs, as always.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
LOL, why'd you fake your interest for Lyn?

EDIT: How could you not love this? Embarrass

Them thighs though.

Diggin' the art style, and them thighs, again.

Something's relaxing about this.

Oh man - simply wonderful.

She'd be an amazing Christmas gift, don't you think?

Perfectly serene, huh?

Just plain cute. Amazing legs, as always.
ALL of them are broken. :laugh:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey, I already claimed Zelda. At least TP Zelda. You can have OoT or SS Zelda. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom