• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Waifu Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
Actually, she's only in Smash. The Villager character doesn't exist in concept in any other game.
You're wrong. the Villager in Smash is based on the concept of the playable character in Animal Crossing. Which has been in every Animal Crossing game. Including female versions.

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
You're wrong. the Villager in Smash is based on the concept of the playable character in Animal Crossing. Which has been in every Animal Crossing game. Including female versions.
The concept of the Villager isn't based on the playable character - there is no "the" playable character in Animal Crossing. You can't even say the Villager's concept is based on portraying the "you" in Animal Crossing - it's based on encompassing every one.

That might be a bit too philosophical for you to understand, person I've never spoken to before, but think of it this way: if we get the default red shirt brown haired Mii as its own character in Smash, it's not based on a Mii of yours, it's more like it's based on a theoretical Mii of "ours," if you will.

#Gen3RemakesConfirmed

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
The concept of the Villager isn't based on the playable character - there is no "the" playable character in Animal Crossing. You can't even say the Villager's concept is based on portraying the "you" in Animal Crossing - it's based on encompassing every one.

That might be a bit too philosophical for you to understand, person I've never spoken to before, but think of it this way: if we get the default red shirt brown haired Mii as its own character in Smash, it's not based on a Mii of yours, it's more like it's based on a theoretical Mii of "ours," if you will.

#Gen3RemakesConfirmed
You think you're better than me, don't you?

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I will also claim Beach and Hot Spring Scramble DLC Annas, female taguel Morgan, Lucina, Panne, Baby Lucina, Tiki, Toadette, Peach, Daisy, Baby Peach, Baby Rosalina, Pink Gold Peach, Krystal, female manakete Morgan, L'Arachel and Flavia as my waifus.

Last edited:

PreacherDudeRox

Smash Journeyman
Well good luck with that cause I'm not coming back to this forum once the game is out.
Don't run away from a challenger! :glare:

I will also claim Beach and Hot Spring Scramble DLC Annas, female taguel Morgan, Lucina, Panne, Baby Lucina, Tiki, Toadette, Peach, Daisy, Baby Peach, Baby Rosalina, Pink Gold Peach, Krystal, female manakete Morgan, L'Arachel and Flavia as my waifus.
It's superficial to specifically want the Annas wearing the bathing suits, but what does it say about you when you include babies on your list? :laugh: lol.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I will also claim Cynthia FE, Myrrh, Malon, Irene, Ruto, Saria, Sheik, Nabooru, Naga, Hylia, Great Fairy, Sheik, Tetra, NES Zelda, Zelda 2 Zelda, Link to the past Zelda, Navi, League Champion Cynthia, Skirmish Merchant travelling Anna, Elesa, Gardenia, Sabrina, Epona, Anju, Cremia, Pamela, Lulu, Marin, Olimar's Wife, Olimar's Daughter, llia, Rutela, Ashei, Agitha, Hena, Juniper, Daisy Oak, Maylene and Princess Shroob as my waifus.

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
I will also claim Cynthia FE, Myrrh, Malon, Irene, Ruto, Saria, Sheik, Nabooru, Naga, Hylia, Great Fairy, Sheik, Tetra, NES Zelda, Zelda 2 Zelda, Link to the past Zelda, Navi, League Champion Cynthia, Skirmish Merchant travelling Anna, Elesa, Gardenia, Sabrina, Epona, Anju, Cremia, Pamela, Lulu, Marin, Olimar's Wife, Olimar's Daughter, llia, Rutela, Ashei, Agitha, Hena, Juniper, Daisy Oak, Maylene and Princess Shroob as my waifus.
Calm down there

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
This thread needs more people. More people=More fun

I really was hoping someone would get their waifu taken with that list. the other half was nonsense.

New topic, who would you choose as a non video game waifu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom