• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS OFFICIAL SMASH BROS 4 3DS TOURNAMENT Today! NEED STREAMER ASAP!

What day would this tourney work best for you?

• October 3rd

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • October 4th

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • October 11th

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
I hope I'll be able to join, even with the small chance of actually getting a spot at this point...but if I can't get in, I'll still watch the stream :)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So if we end up having 64 participants, who are the extra 14 people going to use? Miis? I'd much rather anyone pick any one or two, that way there's no confusion/getting stuck with a character you don't like.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
sorry about that, my second choice WAS metaknight...hope he isnt still broken..
Nah it's fine. And from what I've seen, Meta Knight has been nerfed quite a bit in this game compared to brawl.
Yes, Meta Knight has indeed, been toned down quite a lot.

So if we end up having 64 participants, who are the extra 14 people going to use? Miis? I'd much rather anyone pick any one or two, that way there's no confusion/getting stuck with a character you don't like.
I'm not sure C.Norris wants to have any more then 36. That's why I haven't changed things. We'll have to wait till after the first round of choices.

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I've been summoned, I see.

While I may not be around on those days to assist with streaming (My PC isn't good enough as of yet, plus, I'm staying in a hotel from the 3rd - 6th), if people save the replays of the QF, SFs and GFs, I will record them for you and put them up on YouTube.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I've been summoned, I see.

While I may not be around on those days to assist with streaming (My PC isn't good enough as of yet, plus, I'm staying in a hotel from the 3rd - 6th), if people save the replays of the QF, SFs and GFs, I will record them for you and put them up on YouTube.
The Tournament will be on the 11th. (just in case you thought it was on the 4th...)
But that will still be kind of you to do for us. I think this will be the forum's first US tournament for Smash4, after all. :)

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
The Tournament will be on the 11th. (just in case you thought it was on the 4th...)
But that will still be kind of you to do for us. I think this will be the forum's first US tournament for Smash4, after all. :)
I'll be attending a UK tournament myself from the 11th to the 13th. ;)

But yeah. I'll be happy to record the replays for you.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I will be talking to C.Norris about allowing more spots after the first 36 are chosen.
There may still be hope for more people guys.

Finsom25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
finsom25
3DS FC
3780-9567-3401
here's to hoping i get a jigglypuff spot :) :4jigglypuff:

...cuz i know someone going to beat me to it.... :c

Last edited:

Kiondrick

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1650-3088-1736
Hmm, now that we're close to the sign ups, I'm stuck of what character I'm going to choose. Really should have seen some more gameplay footage of other characters besides Shulk, lol.

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
I really hope that I can manage to get Jigglypuff or Kirby...I'm not really good with any other characters :joyful:

Finsom25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
finsom25
3DS FC
3780-9567-3401
I really hope that I can manage to get Jigglypuff or Kirby...I'm not really good with any other characters :joyful:
I must grab that jigglypuff... (JK Goodluck) first come first serve and all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom