• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Gogorocket

Smash Rookie
I'm kinda new to the competitive scene outside just me and my friends going at it competitively in Brawl for 6 years, yes I know its not melee lol, and I want to enter tournaments but I gotta get good and/or get better first so I'd be happy to fight anyone I can.

My NNID is Spitfire94, I main Sonic, Zero Suit Samus, Mario, Peach, Pac-Man and Palutena.
I too will play you if you need some villager experience. My nid is gogorocket

Patongi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Patongi
I'm from EU, mainly playing with my gf and couple friends. I'm pretty "bad" at this game since it's my first smash game in a long time, but I'm learning it fast. ;)

Feel free to add me, NNID: Patongi

EonGenesis

Smash Cadet
Nintendo Network ID: EonGenesis

Add me if you'd like!

I'm into both competitive and for fun matches!
I was thinking about making a live stream on Twitch if you guys want me too do that as well, just request it to me in a reply. :kirby:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nintendo Network ID: EonGenesis

Add me if you'd like!

I'm into both competitive and for fun matches!
I was thinking about making a live stream on Twitch if you guys want me too do that as well, just request it to me in a reply. :kirby:
Added. If you are looking to play right now I'm down.

WarMachineRox

Smash Rookie
Looking for ppl to play 1v1 and 2v2 matches please add THEWARMACHINEROX and Ironninja22 will b on tonight 6pm EST looking for some great rivals i accept all requests

Arrei

Smash Lord
Still looking for folks to play any sort of games with - I'm open to competitive style if you're also open to FFAs and items on. Please add MasterArrei!

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
NNID: HexManiacSnivy
I main Yoshi/Lucina, if you wanna practice matchups I'm down for it!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Got a room up if anyone wants to join. I'd also do doubles or ffa if people want

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Just did Classic mode like 100 times...anyone want to Smash? I'm fine with items but I'd prefer for them to be turned off, unless it's 4-player fun...also, I'm fine with Miis (some people aren't, so I just thought I'd mention it :p). I'd also like to do a free-for-all or even a team battle if anyone else wants to host that has enough friends on or something.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Just did Classic mode like 100 times...anyone want to Smash? I'm fine with items but I'd prefer for them to be turned off, unless it's 4-player fun...also, I'm fine with Miis (some people aren't, so I just thought I'd mention it :p). I'd also like to do a free-for-all or even a team battle if anyone else wants to host that has enough friends on or something.
I'll join for doubles or FFA. Glad to see you around also. <3

ZDH

Smash Rookie
Still looking for folks to play any sort of games with - I'm open to competitive style if you're also open to FFAs and items on. Please add MasterArrei!
Thanks but no thanks I'm not open to item or FFA i do 1v1 competitive only for now

Arrei

Smash Lord
I'd like to add ya, I happen to prefer items but am also fine with them off. ID's MasterArrei.

Spirst

@ Fenrir VII Fenrir VII Good games. That's a different Mega Man than Locke's, who I'm used to playing, so it took some adjustment. I usually try Greninja vs aggro Mega Mans but I wanted to do DH instead. Very close games, those were.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yo ggs man. That timeout. Lol. Definitely down to play again sometime, especially with other chars

Last edited:
Top Bottom