• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

kev1n

Smash Rookie
NNID
MulattoMiracle
ohio here, pretty good internet, looking for some friendlies. 3 stock, any stages but walk off's (we can stick with tourney stages as well), no items. very tried of for glory mode only offering FD stages.

NNID: MulattoMiracle

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
My ID is Quotation64. Feel free to add me. ^^
On that note, is anyone available right now for battle?
Anyone up for some friendly competitive 1v1s?
ohio here, pretty good internet, looking for some friendlies. 3 stock, any stages but walk off's (we can stick with tourney stages as well), no items. very tried of for glory mode only offering FD stages.

NNID: MulattoMiracle
lute2016 is my nintendo id
Added you all.

Last edited:

suarsuar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
suarsuar
Accepted. Sorry it took me a while :/
No worries, trying to find a link here is like trying to find a hook up on snapchat hahaha.

I'm trying the local group in my hometown for smashers but everyone is really finicky this week because of the holidays so I might have to wait a bit to practice.

But I will be on tonight around 1am EST.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Would anyone like to play? I will be playing as Fox, Palutena, and Shulk mostly but I may play a bit of :4robinf::4sheik::4duckhunt::4drmario::4wiifitm::4pit:

Gogorocket

Smash Rookie
Just getting into Sm4sh and looking for some sparring partners to help improve my overall gameplay with the Villager. I am My nid is also Gogorocket and Im from the west coast and am on various times throughout the day. Always happy to have some friendly 1v1's.

Last edited:

ZDH

Smash Rookie
Just getting into Sm4sh and looking for some sparring partners to help improve my overall gameplay with the Villager. I am My nid is also Gogorocket and Im from the west coast and am on various times throughout the day. Always happy to have some friendly 1v1's.
I'll add you I'm WC in LA too, i'm pretty new to smash so it would be good to play some games

Snakezarr

Smash Rookie
Sure! My NNID is Snakezarr

IsaiahC1999

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kingdomhearts156
Hey guys I'm sora and my NNID is kingdomhearts156 I'm new to smash broades and trying to look for traing with people.thanks for adding. But question I bought the phyiscal copy of smash bros and want to get mewtwo on both systems,how can u get him? I already have checked the cover for free codes but nothing :(can you please help me know how to do it?and I live In the west coast I have a club for smash bros of tourneys but I need help to know if there are any outside tourneys. Thanks for adding me to see you Guys later.

BloodyNights

Smash Rookie
NNID
ServantArcher
3DS FC
1246-8831-5354
I know it's late but would anyone care for some games? I'll probably be on for an hour or so.

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
I'm kinda new to the competitive scene outside just me and my friends going at it competitively in Brawl for 6 years, yes I know its not melee lol, and I want to enter tournaments but I gotta get good and/or get better first so I'd be happy to fight anyone I can.

My NNID is Spitfire94, I main Sonic, Zero Suit Samus, Mario, Peach, Pac-Man and Palutena.

BloodyNights

Smash Rookie
NNID
ServantArcher
3DS FC
1246-8831-5354
I'm kinda new to the competitive scene outside just me and my friends going at it competitively in Brawl for 6 years, yes I know its not melee lol, and I want to enter tournaments but I gotta get good and/or get better first so I'd be happy to fight anyone I can.

My NNID is Spitfire94, I main Sonic, Zero Suit Samus, Mario, Peach, Pac-Man and Palutena.
I'll play you a few games, Sonic and Zero Suit will certainly give Zelda serious trouble. But if I can't figure out a winning strategy I'm sure I can just switch to one of my other characters and do fine lol.

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
I'll play you a few games, Sonic and Zero Suit will certainly give Zelda serious trouble. But if I can't figure out a winning strategy I'm sure I can just switch to one of my other characters and do fine lol.
I haven't played a Zelda yet, could be fun. If you want to go for a few rounds just send me a request whenever.

Top Bottom