• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

BloodyNights

Smash Rookie
NNID
ServantArcher
3DS FC
1246-8831-5354
I'm up for a few games, probably around 1-3PM eastern time if anyone is up for it. Currently as I'm posting this it's 12:50PM Just let me know if you want to play.

D

Deleted member

I'm mainly a for-fun guy who likes to play with items and on most of the available stages. I also prefer time mode when playing matches with more than 2 people. Oh, and I do like playing with custom moves without equipment.

That said, I do prioritize winning too, so I expect the matches to go in a generally friendly competitive direction with some fun little accidents happening on occasion.

My NNID is DaemonDD, I live in Europe, and I'm mostly on during the evening if I'm not already busy with homework. I also have a skype which is the-daemondd. If you plan to add me there, do attach a message which states that you are from the boards here.

JobVanDam

Smash Rookie
I'ma try to add everyone here.

My details are:
NNID - JobVanDam
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I only use Pikachu and I usually dislike playing projectile spammers and the top tier folks who use short hops and air attacks mainly. If I leave the fight it's cause I just don't enjoy playing against you, don't take it personally there's a ton of other players that would enjoy playing against you.

I'm a 3 stock, 1vs1, no items, Final Destination player BUT so looking forward to trying other things.

elzblazin

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for some 5 life stock free for all with me and my friend nid= casualdad420 add me

IronNinja22

Smash Rookie
NNID
IronNinja22
If anyone is interested in doing 2 v 2. Add me IronNinja22 and THEWARMACHINEROX

JobVanDam

Smash Rookie
Good team matches WarMachine and IronNinja. Arrei is a beast and was the team, I just called Thunder sometimes.

Arrei awesome singles bouts after. I friggin hate chickens. It was funny that one match where we had one stock, high percentages you throw a pill at me point blank, it explodes, and you die faster than me so I win. I loled.

IronNinja22

Smash Rookie
NNID
IronNinja22
@JOBVANDAMN yea guys good games. Your pikachu is way better than you give credit lol. You were beasting too! Will have to play again sometime.

Last edited:

Dwizzy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dwizzy020
my NNID : Dwizzy020, anybody wanna play 2vs2 now vs me and a friend?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
my NNID : Dwizzy020, anybody wanna play 2vs2 now vs me and a friend?
I'll play. If I can't find a teammate I wouldn't mind playing 2v1 or FFA.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Actually nevermind, I'll be on in a moment @ Dwizzy Dwizzy .

Last edited:

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
Anyone playing now? I'm up for pretty much any kind of match.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone playing now? I'm up for pretty much any kind of match.
I will. You want to make the room?

Also good games @ Dwizzy Dwizzy and whoever it was that joined us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom