• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official riding situations, pound 3

QUIVO

Smash Master
aye dr x, how many others are you trying to get? Cause I'm sure we can find someone else... Also, I could drive part of the way.. I just don't want to drive the whole time and especially in my car since its been unreliable lately.

QUIVO

Smash Master
nice! well, if we can find someone else do you want to just go? Of course I'd help pay for things. I'd just liek to get this figured out now so I can register and we can book a hotel or something.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I think it'd be fine with just the three of us, but one more would be welcome. I'll give you a call tonight and we can start working out details.

If anybody else wants to ride with us, let me know as soon as you can.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
okay my car is completely free, sliq kel and QUIVO still want to ride?

edit:: and sorry for the late responce, first week of school, i've been busy.

QUIVO

Smash Master
If Noah and Dr X are definitely going then I'll ride with them since they live right next to me...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
well, i dont care who im driving as long as they are either on their way or get to my house and that there are 3 total.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
looks like I'm going to have to pass. I took off of work, I saved money, I have a ride ready, but... I have school matters to attend to that weekend :urg: have fun, guys

Doctor X

Smash Lord
well, i dont care who im driving as long as they are either on their way or get to my house and that there are 3 total.
Well, you're probably passing through Cincinnati, am I right? Noah, Q and I could ride with you, and probably will if nobody else speaks up. The thing we need to figure out is if Kel and/or Sliq or any other Cincy people still need a ride...

theLEMON

Smash Cadet
EDIT: TIHS IS VIPERBOY

hey, it's cutting this REALLY close, but we need to all register TODAY by midnight if we're going...

yes, i figured i'd go to this as one last tourney :p

anyway, everyone please call me, including zec, vidjo, tink, and dopey to verify if you're registering and/or driving.

it's 217-822-7883

i'll be at work, so leave me a voicemail lettin me know.

peace *****s

Kel

Smash Master
what happened sveet?

A Cincy car makes more sense anyway. Thank you very, very much for the offer though.

BTW, I was trying to post in the thread upwards of 10+ times throughout the week but the brawl noob invasion destroyed the servers so I couldn't . Sorry.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
what happened sveet?

A Cincy car makes more sense anyway. Thank you very, very much for the offer though.

BTW, I was trying to post in the thread upwards of 10+ times throughout the week but the brawl noob invasion destroyed the servers so I couldn't . Sorry.
No problem. I'm glad we figured it out despite the servers exploding.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
aight everyone this is the final chance, we have until midnight to register and coordinate this

it looks now as tink won't be able to go:
zec, can you still drive?
dopey can u meet us at vidjos? it'd be on the way from chicago
lemme know all these answers asap
217 - 822 - 7883, if you wanna call instead of post

Sliq

Smash Master
Doctor X, we need to figure out when we are leaving. I can't leave Friday until noon because I have a presentation.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Doctor X, we need to figure out when we are leaving. I can't leave Friday until noon because I have a presentation.
I think we were planning on leaving around noon on Friday, and we can pick you and Kel up provided I get directions to your place or if Q knows how to get there.

My cell number is 513-907-9017 in case you need to get ahold of me for whatever reason. I know smashboards has been acting up... In fact this is like my fourth or fifth try at making this post. >.<

Sliq

Smash Master
I think we were planning on leaving around noon on Friday, and we can pick you and Kel up provided I get directions to your place or if Q knows how to get there.

My cell number is 513-907-9017 in case you need to get ahold of me for whatever reason. I know smashboards has been acting up... In fact this is like my fourth or fifth try at making this post. >.<
Our address is 221 Piedmont Ave, Cincinnati, Oh, 45219.

The easiest way to get to our place is to go down King towards Reading and turn left onto Eden, and then immediately right onto Piedmont. It's the apartment complex on the immediate right.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
alright everyone, i didn't register... but i will still help coordinate the car i was supposed to be in

i know zec is driving, and with him will be vidjo, dopey, and trail.

zecs number is 630 - 770-9456, last i knew he was able to get on the road about noon on friday.

your car has free housing, walking distance from the venue. Hat is the supplier of the housing, his address should be ina thread on the tourney discussion

hope you guys all have a good time and good luck. hopefully brawl isn't a flop and maybe i'll still see some of you around

viperboy_74

Smash Master
alright everyone, i didn't register... but i will still help coordinate the car i was supposed to be in

i know zec is driving, and with him will be vidjo, dopey, and trail.

zecs number is 630 - 770-9456, last i knew he was able to get on the road about noon on friday.

your car has free housing, walking distance from the venue. Hat is the supplier of the housing, his address should be ina thread on the tourney discussion

hope you guys all have a good time and good luck. hopefully brawl isn't a flop and maybe i'll still see some of you around

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
It sucks, no one here wants to drive because there's supposed to be a blizzard hitting this weekend :( Oh well ... I guess it's not the end of the world, but it would've been nice to go to the "last" tourney

Top Bottom