• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Rhode Island SSBB Thread

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I will play both Brawl and melee, but I am no where even as close as you craq heads are lol Tich made me cry when he came over :urg: but hey as long as I am actually playing ppl other then Jarrod I'm in!
This is Will, right? It was a pleasure meeting both you and Jarrod on Saturday, but we never got any matches in! That will have to change this weekend.

You mentioned that we could use your place for a smashfest too, right? I'd be up for hosting it at my place as well, but either location is fine by me.

Shears

Smash Master
alright so lets establish a definate where and when for this tourney/fest this weekend. im open for whenever, wherever and once this is good to go, i recommend someone post it up in the tournament discussion board to see if theres anyone missing this thread.

o and im back in RI for the summer!

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Ya Kyle it was fun and your ROB looked beastly even though we didn't get a match in :/ and Tich remember I had stoners get the pizza, and it nearly failed D: You, Emmy, and KevinM kicked our *** @ the time... Any way, either PM me or call me (PM for #) My name is Will and I believe i could host something @ my house this weekend. On a side note, any one that wants to come to NJ on the 26th tell me and you could ride with Jarrod and myself, we are also going to S.P.I.C toms thing in Mass on the 31st and same deal there. Might as well car pool and split gas money ^^ Go Go RI smashers!!!! COOOOOOOBBBBRRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!!!1111 o.o

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Woah, you guys are going all the way to the NJ event? I'd advise sticking closer to home and going to the CT event instead. Less gas money, and also more fun because most CT people are awesome.

Your house sounds like it might be a better location for everyone. Why don't we give it a try this Saturday? Any time is good for me really, but let me know soon and I'll post about it in the MA thread. Do you think we should have a small entry fee so that more people would want to go? Since it's your house Will, its entirely up to you, heh.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'm going to be in NYC partly for non-smash related reasons on Thursday and Friday, so I'll end up going to the weeklies this week. I'm going to 3 tournaments in CT in a row after that. No need to drive to NJ when there's stuff in New England. :)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The 26th is a Monday. Do you mean the 24th? If so, the NJ tourney on the 24th is Melee-only.

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Hey every one, my internet just died yesterday so about the weekend tourny, how about this sunday? please let me know so i can set **** up. PM me for my #. The reason sunday would b better then sat. is some ppl have to work on sat. thus make'n it less fun D: and I'll set up my GC as well for melee if u want idc. so PM if ure intrested ^^

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
srry, cant do it on Sundays.

Perhaps some time over the "vacation" during the weekdays :p
(Even though I have classes throughout the Summer = no "Vacation" for me)

Xfrosion

Smash Rookie
Hey

hey everybody
just starting to actually post on here. figured i would say hi

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Ack, you sure we can't do it Saturday? Hayato and his friends wouldn't be able to come Sunday, and I don't think Melo or Omega could come either. Can Jarrod get out of work and call in sick or something? If not, how long is he working? Perhaps we could try to run singles when he gets there or something.

But yeah, changing it to Sunday would make us lose a lot of potential people.

Shears

Smash Master
Good job to everyone.

Kyle those MK dittos were outrageous!!
thanks Will for hosting it, id really like to keep playing you guys, youre all good training and good competition.

see you guys at the next tourney!

ps: we need to put some money down on teams, i bet toms got my back on that.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Good job to everyone.

Kyle those MK dittos were outrageous!!
thanks Will for hosting it, id really like to keep playing you guys, youre all good training and good competition.

see you guys at the next tourney!

ps: we need to put some money down on teams, i bet toms got my back on that.
wait, so theres nothing happening tomorrow?

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I am a RI Smasher and live in EG. I go to Hendi and my friend and I are looking to find a community. So yeah, I join and he'll follow.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
Hey are there any RI weeklies or bi-weeklies around cause MA is pretty much dead. Well at least on the south shore, Cause I'm really craving to play.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ok, yo check it out, im actually leaving now that school is over sometime in the middle of next week, proly wed. or thur. and i havent played brawl in like 2 weeks and im kinda going through some withdrawl here. i would really like to play some good ppl b4 i bounce. i want to get some experience playing with ppl on my lvl outside of my hometown. i have a good sized apartment with two tv's and a gamecube. if theres any way i can get a group together to play brawl let me know, and i realise you guys already just did this, but who can get enough smash right? im also willing to go to someone elses place although i would have to bus there. If you guys could help me out that, would be amazing

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
There's no weeklies or biweeklies in RI yet... But I play after I get out of work if anyone is interested in late night Smash..

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yo kevin, i know this is proly gonna make me look really uncultured, but who the hell is that on your avatar picture?

Top Bottom