• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Optimistic Charizard Thread.

Do you like the new Charizard "smile"?

• Total voters

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
It will be a glorious day. I really wanna know what this pose is though. Hopefully it leads into his FS!
To be honest I have no clue. I brought it up in the moveset discussion, and The Real Gamer said the same thing. First thing I'm gonna do when I buy this is find out what move this is.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

Oatmeal.

Oatmeal.

Optimistic Charizard, for those who don't know, is the beginning of the Flare Blitz animation. Such a relief to know where it came from.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It seems as if they spent a lot of time tuning Charizard from Brawl. I mean he is a fan favorite so it makes all the sense of the world.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Optimistic Charizard, for those who don't know, is the beginning of the Flare Blitz animation. Such a relief to know where it came from.
THE COMPETITIVE COMMUNITY IS FORCED TO USE HIM!

And if I ever play as Charizard in a tourney, 100% of the time I will say "You Betcha!" out loud or in my mind.

Oatmeal.

100 posts in the Optimistic Charizard thread. Yay. Recognition.

90% of it was me and Rocket Raccoon.

Gre ninja'd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1693-2965-0889
In this game, charizard has the best horizontal recovery, and is easy to kill with. He is very good from what I've played.

Top Bottom